Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Is The Lich King appearing in the 5 man a good thing for raiders?

We walk in and its all..

Birthday sex
    Birthday sex
    Birthday sex

sure as hell we dont kill him.

but i am looking now at this screenshot http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...lection_14.jpg

this place is called sword's rest. is it for frostmourne? maybe we will manage to shatter THE sword? (i don't even want to think about it)

or (more realistic) here are preserved the shards of Quel'Dalar? the better image that comes to my mind is that we get a quest, letting us know that Quel'dalar is preserved into the halls of reflections. we get all the "ingredients" the we can finally go into the sword room. LK comes, and when is about to oneshot the group, and the spirit of Terenas will come, bring is sword, and makes the LK flee, saving us.

just my two cents, anyway.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

i think que'ldelar or w/e has a role in the 5 player dungeons and that players have to do something in the 5 player dungeons to actually further themselves in the 10/25 player raids ....kind of like a mini attunement for ICC. No way we will actually kill arthas...i mean we have seen a couple times where we got close to killing arthas but he just runs away...so i mean why wont he just do that every time? he could live forever as long as he doesn't change his tactics of losing every fight and then running away killing a million weak guys and sending them at his enemy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Huntdanoobs
    In order to do this they probley would of made it so 25/10man would be quite simple and heroic to be much harder so that the player base (casuals to an extent) can clear to Arthas.
    I'd like you to explain what you mean by this: "heroic to be much harder so that the player base (casuals to an extent) can clear to Arthas"

Because it very much sounds like you mean "the 5-man will be much harder than the raid but casual scrubs will be able to beat the 5-man". In other words, "raiders are hardcore because raids have more players, not because raiders have more skill".

Maybe by 'hardcore' you mean 'people who can schedule their real life around a game rather than the other way around' rather than 'skilled and dedicated players'?
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan