www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=127031

PoV: Druid
    Battlegroup: Ruin
    Team name: BRB BOWFLEXING
    Players: Shapis - Warlock
    Phoenixzz - Druid
    Azombra - Rogue
    Games held between 2300-2600 MMR

I sort of want to apologize for the songs, this is my first video playing a healer and I couldnt really match the rhythm to the druid playstyle.

Songs:
    Shinedown - Devour
    Disturbed - Stupify
    Disturbed - Inside The Fire
    The Lonely Island - Im On A Boat
    Ludacris - Move @@%@*
    The Lonely Island - Like A Boss

Title name based on the SKgaming / ArenaJunkies lists (ranks) at 09/30/2009.

Re: #1 Rogue / Warlock / Druid in the World Video

Well, I liked it, tho I was surprised how easy it looked from your pov, you were not the target in any of the games tho : ) But nice job!

I guess with a rogue and a lock in a team you don't have time or the will to focus the druid.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

imba PvE trink!!! no but seriously you have some pretty good coordination and I loved when your second cyclone landed quickly enough to prevent the NS:HW the only thing is please unbind your backpedal key I almost cried lol. Well done overall, if your going to make a second video show some clips were the opposing team swaps to you so we can see your survival skill and spend some time finding music that works for resto or do a multi PoV movie if your up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    I guess with a rogue and a lock in a team you don't have time or the will to focus the druid.
    This. There isn't really a super ideal target in your team, I'm glad it's working out for you. I especially like your mid-fight annoying tactics (rooting the DK while DG is down and the healer is too preoccupied to get him out, or Hibernating the Spider and Cycloning the Priest. Last thing he's thinking of is "Boy I better dispel that spider").

Also, I don't know if it was just the occasional fight, or if they were bad Shamans, but are your HoTs really not getting Purged? I spam Purge against Druid teams and it seems to work out. Neat to see your numbers too. Very impressed about the 2700+ Rejuvenations on your partners. I suppose it's nice being able to roll HoTs on two classes that get +20% from all healing sources.

Very informative and fun. Music choice doesn't matter in PvP videos. No one's expecting all healers to have Enya crap, all Rogues to have Metalhead Death Machine 54,000 EXTREME, and all Warriors to have "You Spin Me Right Round (Like a Record Baby)" playing. As long as we can hear the music, pay attention to the video, and have fun doing it.

miniseto

I like how this video proves Resto are druids take no skill.

Congrats on hotspamming to 2400.

Quote Originally Posted by miniseto
    I like how this video proves Resto are druids take no skill.

Congrats on hotspamming to 2400.
    hater

miniseto

Quote Originally Posted by mayleenlol
    hater
    if the truth is hate then so be it

if the truth is hate then so be it
    Nice counter

Please define, what "skill" means to you, that we can use this word in the correct context ^^

miniseto

Quote Originally Posted by Yagamoth
    Nice counter

Please define, what "skill" means to you, that we can use this word in the correct context ^^
    Something more than spamming Hots with the occasional Rejuv/Cyclone/Roots thrown in.

Play a resto shaman to the same level as the OP, it requires much more work and skill.

Something more than spamming Hots with the occasional Rejuv/Cyclone/Roots thrown in.

Play a resto shaman to the same level as the OP, it requires much more work and skill.
    Seriously, I was watching that thinking "Man I wish I was a Resto Druid."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

15+ Year Old Account

"Grass is greener" mentality has no place in a video game where a fully geared 1-80 pvper can be done in the course of a week or two.

R.I.P. YARG