Ret Trinket Choices

Just wanna see what you guiys think on trinket choices. Curently i am using Darkmoon Card Greatness(str version) and http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47725
    (victors's call 10 man reg). I'm not shure how much i actually like the Victor's call because i can be expertice capped with switching a glyph. i'm really not shure of what else i should substitue for it. Lost the roll on Death's verdict lastnight so that's what i'm aiming for but i'm looking for other sugestions to fill the slot.

Thanks

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ret Trinket Choices

http://www.codeplex.com/Rawr
    victor call is a fast hitting trinket (feral druid, rogue)

I use the Darkmoon Card and the Mirror of Truth, only because nothing better had dropped for me yet. The stacking AP trinket from OS25 would be nice, as would Wrathstone (make a macro to use Avenging Wrath and the trinket at the same time), but no luck on rolls yet.

Deaths verdict > greatness > wrathstone > FoFF > mirror

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    Deaths verdict > greatness > wrathstone > FoFF > mirror
    Deaths verdict > greatness > wrathstone > mirror > FoFF on fights where you move off your target a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Deaths verdict > greatness > wrathstone > mirror > FoFF on fights where you move off your target a lot
    Agreed. I personally use Greatness, Mirror. Would love to get my hand on Death's Choice though /drool

Think I will stick with my DMC:G and MoT for a while though, they get the job done and my guild only does 10 mans
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    true, forgot to point that out.

If you have FoFF and mirror, just keep both in your bags and swap them depending on the boss.