Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

Quote Originally Posted by zizimonster
    What's with the rejuv nerf? ???
    Try reading the blue posts on the front page rather than just the spell comparison section.

Rejuvenation "nerf" in 3.3
    We don't want rank 15 to have that extra tick. It is technically a bug in that we didn't intend for it to have that behavior, but obviously we sat on the change for awhile. However since the popular Resto style has now become Rejuv on as many people as possible, we thought the extra tick had become problematic. Frankly we think druids can absorb the small nerf without hurting their overall healing much.

We're not trying to hide a nerf, and we can certainly change the patch note to not say bug fix if that makes it go down any easier.

We'll look into any discrepancy in numbers between rank 14 and 15 and make sure things are working as intended.
    I may look busy, but I'm just confused.

I'm actually surprised no one is really saying much about DK desecration upped to 20 seconds on account of Chains of Ice now having DR.

hmm lich king in 5 man . . could mean that there is something bigger lurking in ICC???
    Banned.

there is also season 8 weapons in the ptr files, pvp 330, pvp 320 is the season 6 models

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Anyone notice this:

(http://www.nihilum.eu/)

Quote Originally Posted by NefariousNinja
    Anyone notice this:

(http://www.nihilum.eu/)
    maybe orcs are cheaper to hire as gards.