Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Patch 3.3 - Build 10596, PTR Notes Update

Update
    01:15AM - Short explanation on Death Coil, the skill didn't change. Blizzard just added the effect of the Glyph in the tooltip. (But it won't show up on most databases, or show as bugged)
    01:00AM - Added Icecrown Raid Maps.
    00:45AM - Winged Horse added, Achievements Added, Tier 10 Mage added.
    00:20AM - Took some time to fix a few bugs, added Tier 10 Warlock Models and two new boss models. (Mage will follow)

Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10596
    A new build has been deployed on test realms, stay tuned for more changes.

Tier 10

Winged Horse

Boss Models

icecrown Raid Maps

Achievements
    HTML Code:
    <table><tr bgcolor=""><td>[img]http://static.wowhead.com/images/icons/medium/inv_helmet_96.jpg[/img]</td><td>[url="http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/4576"][b]Realm First! Light of Dawn[/b][/url]
    Participated in the realm first defeat of the Lich King in 25-player heroic mode.
    Title Reward: the Light of Dawn</td></tr>
<tr bgcolor=""><td>[img]http://static.wowhead.com/images/icons/medium/achievement_boss_tribunalofages.jpg[/img]</td><td>[url="http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/4583"][b]The Frost Ender[/b][/url]
    Defeat the Lich King in Icecrown Citadel in 10-player heroic mode.
    Title: the Frost Ender</td></tr>
<tr bgcolor=""><td>[img]http://static.wowhead.com/images/icons/medium/achievement_boss_tribunalofages.jpg[/img]</td><td>[url="http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/4584"][b]The Kingslayer[/b][/url]
    Defeat the Lich King in Icecrown Citadel in 25-player heroic mode.
    Title: the Frost Ender</td></tr>
<tr bgcolor=""><td>[img]http://static.wowhead.com/images/icons/medium/spell_frost_frostbrand.jpg[/img]</td><td>[url="http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/4585"][b]Toravon the Ice Watcher (10 player)[/b][/url]
    Defeat Toravon the Ice Watcher in 10 player mode.</td></tr>
<tr bgcolor=""><td>[img]http://static.wowhead.com/images/icons/medium/spell_frost_frostbrand.jpg[/img]</td><td>[url="http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/4586"][b]Toravon the Ice Watcher (25 player)[/b][/url]
    Defeat Toravon the Ice Watcher in 25 player mode.</td></tr>
</table>
    Undocumented Changes
    Below are the changes not included in the official notes update
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Tier 10 Relics
    • Item - Shaman T10 Elemental Relic (Shocks) - Your Earth Shock, Flame Shock, and Frost Shock spells grant 73 haste rating for 15 sec. Stacks up to 3 times. (Now gives you Haste instead of Critical rating. Duration increased from 15 sec to 30 sec.)
    • Item - Priest T10 Healer 2P Bonus - Your Flash Heal has a 33% chance to cause the target to heal for 33% of the healed amount over 9 sec. (Old - Your Flash Heal critical strikes cause the target to heal for 25% of the healed amount over 9 sec.)

Druid
    Restoration
    • Rebirth cooldown has been reduced from 20 minutes to 10 minutes.

Paladin
    Protection

Priest
    Shadow

Patch 3.3.0 PTR Notes Update - 10/16
    The Patch 3.3 PTR Notes have been updated. A new build is also being deployed on test realms tonight.
    General
    Level 1 characters no longer start with food or water in their inventory.

Classes: General
    Attack: Level 1 druids, mages, priests, and warlocks will no longer start with the Attack button placed on their action bars by default.

• The following reputations have been sped up by roughly 30%:
    Argent Crusade
    Alliance Vanguard
    Horde Expedition
    Kirin Tor
    Knights of the Ebon Blade
    Sons of Hodir
    Wyrmrest Accord
    • Sons of Hodir quests now give more reputation overall.
    • Top-level helm and shoulder faction-related enchants are now available as Bind-on-Account items that do not require any faction to use once purchased (they still require the appropriate faction level to purchase).
    • Reputation commendations can now be purchased for 1 Emblem of Triumph each.

Druid
    • Rejuvenation: The base duration on all ranks of this spell is now 15 seconds.

Hunter
    • Pet Leveling: Hunter pets now need only 5% of the experience a player needs to level, down from 10%.

Mage
    • Blast Wave: The mana cost of this talent has been significantly reduced.
    Fire
    • Burning Determination: The duration of interrupt immunity granted by this talent is now 20 seconds.
    • Dragon's Breath: The mana cost of this talent has been significantly reduced.
    • Firestarter: When this talent is triggered, it makes the next Flamestrike cost no mana in addition to being instant.
    Frost
    • Frozen Core: This talent now also causes Ice Lance critical strikes to reduce the cast time of the mage’s next Frostbolt or Frostfire Bolt by 0.4/0.7/1 seconds.
    Pets
    • Water Elemental: Waterbolt mana cost reduced by 80%.

Priest
    • Vampiric Embrace: This ability is now provides a 30-minute buff that cannot be dispelled, instead of a target debuff and only generates healing for single-target shadow damage spells.

Shaman
    • Reincarnation: The cooldown on this spell has been lowered from 60 minutes down to 30 minutes.
    Enhancement
    • Earth’s Grasp: This talent now also reduces the cooldown of the Stoneclaw and Earthbind totems by 15/30%.
    Restoration
    • Improved Reincarnation: This talent now reduces the cooldown of Reincarnation by 7/15 minutes, down from 10/20 minutes. Reincarnation cannot be used in Arenas.

Warlock
    Affliction
    • Pandemic: This talent now also increases the critical strike damage bonus of the felhunter’s Shadow Bite spell by 100%.
    Destruction
    • Ruin: This talent now also increases the critical strike damage bonus of the imp’s Firebolt spell by 100%.

Interface
    • Any party member may mark targets (this does not apply to raid groups).

Quests
    • Brittle Revenants, quest creatures fought for the Sons of Hodir daily quest “Hot and Cold,” no longer cast Shield Slam.

Glyphs
    Druid
    • Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation: This glyph allows for the druid’s haste to reduce the time between the periodic healing effects of Rejuvenation.

Mage
    • Glyph of Eternal Water: This glyph allows for a summoned Water Elemental to last indefinitely, but it can no longer cast Freeze.

Priest
    • Glyph of Mind Flay: This glyph now increases the damage done by Mind Flay by 10% when the target is afflicted with Shadow Word: Pain.
    • Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain: The periodic damage ticks of Shadow Word: Pain now restore 1% of the priest’s base mana with this glyph.
    • Glyph of Shadow: While in Shadowform, this glyph causes non-periodic spell critical strikes to increase spell power by 30%, up from 10%, of the priest’s total spirit for 10 seconds.

Warlock
    • Glyph of Life Tap: The effect of this glyph now has a chance of activating when Dark Pact is used.
    • Glyph of Quick Decay: This glyph allows for the warlock’s haste to reduce the time between periodic damage effects of Corruption.

Warrior
    • Glyph of Victory Rush: This glyph now increases the critical strike chance of Victory Rush by 70%, regardless of the percentage of the target’s remaining health.

Re: Patch 3.3.0 PTR Notes Update - 10/16

first (or second?)

Dinneredit: Grats. Have a small vacation in which should be plenty of time to read the forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by blizzard
    • Top-level helm and shoulder faction-related enchants are now available as Bind-on-Account items that do not require any faction to use once purchased (they still require the appropriate faction level to purchase).
    Finally!

Now, time to remove the capability of level 1 toons posting in trade chat.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Why all the Northrend rep increases? I mean, it's nice and I like the precedent it's setting but every character who needs that rep also needs all the Triumph badges from 5mans to get geared so the rep would happen while you're there...

Meh, my Death Knight will love it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Happykitty
    first (or second?)
    ban inc for you m8

General
    Whats up with removing the water / food for level 1?
    Dosen't make any sense - the other changes seem nice

But i would rather have the TBC / Vanilla reps to be lowered...

15+ Year Old Account

Soooo no druid rejuv nerf!? <3
    Druid since Feb. 06

nice mage buffs, specifically for pvp
    arcane still a little squishy, and has serious crit problems if you want any kind of haste in arenas
    just sayin'...

Must level that Gnome Mage!

15+ Year Old Account

Patch 3.3.0 PTR Notes Update - 10/16
    The Patch 3.3 PTR Notes have been updated. A new build is also being deployed on test realms tonight.
    General
    Attack: Level 1 druids, mages, priests, and warlocks will no longer start with the Attack button placed on their action bars by default.
    Didn't we have to stick them?

first (or second?)
    Bye

Nice to see the enchants being BoA. No more grinding rep for alts. Thank you Jesus.

[color=white]
    • The following reputations have been sped up by roughly 30%:
    Argent Crusade
    Alliance Vanguard
    Horde Expedition
    Kirin Tor
    Knights of the Ebon Blade
    Sons of Hodir
    Wyrmrest Accord
    • Sons of Hodir quests now give more reputation overall.
    • Reputation commendations can now be purchased for 1 Emblem of Triumph each.
    This will make gearing alt even easier, I've always have my alts not very geared for this reason. I hate having to run Heroics mindlessly over and over.

And...
    General

Classes: General
    Will this decrease the amount of caster newbies that autoattack their way up to lvl 10 or even higher?. Anyways I like it; however, I see no reason to remove the water and food from new created toons, it makes no sense at all.

Deleted

first (or second?)
    ban (or permaban?)

Also, pleased to see the Burning Determination immunity time doubled. As it is it's a rather awful pvp talent. There has been a surprising amount of effort in making frost viable for pve and fire viable for pvp recently. I hope Blizzard keeps up the mage love.

I really don't get it. If we are forced to do the heroic dailys, if new toons are forced to farm heroics from triumphs, there is no need to easy rep grinding.

I'm pretty sure they said they were making it so 1-10 casters weren't going OOM after every two monsters. They've just made it necessary to have food and water at that level or for caster newbies to auto attack.

Shadow Priests getting another 10% added to Mind Flay should prove to be a sizeable buff considering it usually makes up at least 45% of the total damage done.

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

first (or second?)
    Come on buddy, and I like the level 1 changes. 8)

Wow.. so many reputations getting soo much easier.

Poor starving level ones..

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthunter
    But i would rather have the TBC / Vanilla reps to be lowered...
    I agree. And didn't a Blue post about making some of those factions easier to grind in the expansion and some will be lost? I dunno.

I dont want ban

Interface
    Any party member may mark targets (this does not apply to raid groups).
    yay heroics' mark spam!
    http://i36.tinypic.com/20a9aib.png