Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

Quote Originally Posted by sethers656
    Are they going to have Daily/weekly Raids now? That last pic Azek posted showed daily OS with 10 emblems of frost as the reward!?!?!?

Anyone know of this?
    Could be a placeholder for all we know, an easy way for PTR players to get the new emblems and gear when its available

Sexy sexy axe!!!!!
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

Awwww Trolls got the better totems. Who the hell plays a Troll? :P

I guess it cud be. It also says "We have much to do this week. Will you assist me, Dorc?" This leads me to believe it wud be weekly. but 10 emblems weems way too much so it might be a placeholder. Its going to be an exciting night of updates.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I'd like to see the stats on that bad boy (or the imba legendary special effect atleast)
    Count Off! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1!

1h or 2h axe?
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Akina_0WN3D
    1h or 2h axe?
    2h i hope :-X
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

Reading Wowiki, it suggests shadowmourne is a 2h weapon.
    Wishing 2h enhance was still suitable, we could've seen another hand of ragnaros pvp re-run!
    Http://www.Adsam1key.blogspot.com <--- Click and read my blogs on general Tech topics!

ret pally wep imo

Eff I need new pants!

Man, totally excited! Too bad I will be out of the country when this patch hits. :'( :'( :'(

Also quite interested in the daily/weekly raid quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power
    It's to make it easier to level up, if you've ever tried leveling a mage for example, you'd realize that it's easy to waste all your mana and drink after every 2 pulls.

Well he's Arthas, I'd imagine he'd have a lot.
    Yeah, LK made it so that all ranks mana cost were % of base mana. And at low levels... base mana IS max mana since you barely have any +int and so it basically made leveling casters an even bigger pain than it already was.

Damn, it looks like Tier 10 might be emblem based as well. Hopefully those 10 badges of Frost per week and the ICC bosses are the only sources of emblems. Please no Onyxia, VoA, etc. dropping Frost badges.

I seriously do not like this system, to me at least, it cheapens the feel of acquiring a Tier set if you can just purchase them with emblems or have some lame duck VoA boss drop them.

15+ Year Old Account

Retribution
    • Seal of Corruption now deals [ 13% of AP + 6.5% of Spell Power ] instead of [ 15% of AP + 7.8% of Spell Power ]
    small nerf there :/ come ooon. and i love how the current totems look for tauren, but a slight improvement of texture would be welcome

*sigh* so my download finished but a few days ago i got hacked, i had to change all my info around. how long do i need to wait before it updates my crap and i can see 3.3
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

In that one The Spire picture.. is that what I think I see?

I think it is...

THE TROLLFACE.

Escargotage - Lvl 80 Restoration Shaman - Thrall US

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    Hey guys, my guild keeps standing in the fire.

What should we do about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eestlebahin
    Damn, it looks like Tier 10 might be emblem based as well. Hopefully those 10 badges of Frost per week and the ICC bosses are the only sources of emblems. Please no Onyxia, VoA, etc. dropping Frost badges.

I seriously do not like this system, to me at least, it cheapens the feel of acquiring a Tier set if you can just purchase them with emblems or have some lame duck VoA boss drop them.
    While on the other hand it serves as far more efficient for gearing up many guild members. The old system was stupid in how if you didn't get that token, you had to wait a week and that any Tokens for slots you alreayd had were wasted. Now Any token is useful, and even not getting one you can still progress towards better gear.

Lol at dwarf totems, they cant be serious.

Icecrown raid looks awesome so far, like naxx in new graphics but still better ^^

And those recipes beeing ilvl 251, they are propably for 10 man? Assuming the 3.2 style of ilvl still runs on...

goddamn they are moving this along fast. I didn't think we'd see 3.3 this quickly.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Spell Comparison
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Misc.

Death Knight
    Runeforging
    • Rune of the Nerubian Carapace - Affixes your rune weapon with a rune that increases Defense by 25 and total Stamina by 2%. Modifying your rune weapon requires a Rune Forge in Ebon Hold.
    Totally Jealous.
    - The Chad -