Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

It definitely looks like Icecrown Citadel has one of the coolest (pun possibly intended) weapon models of all time! Of all time!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamoke
    Anyone else thinking Blizz might be releasing the new class combos this patch? Why else would they be showing us the Dwarf Totems?
    Since when are they showing us dwarf totems? Boub datamined them from the PTR files, they weren't meant to be shown, just like the weapon models weren't meant to be shown, its just the art designers designing all the totems at the same time.

Man I'll be stoked if we can finally get a bow from the heroic 5 man. I'm tired of guns.

Looks like they're adding a quest helper, when you hit M (map) it looks like this now:

Nice stuff, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe
    First of all, if you have played WoW for 5 years already chances are that you will still play it for quite some time to come.

Secondly, I can tell you why Naxx 25 bosses quests were added.

Nobody from serious guilds had any reason to do Naxx 25 any more, so they didn`t. That left people who still needed gear out of Naxx 25 form Pugs, and wipe endlessly at Thaddius. SOmetimes, you couldn`t find no two Priests willing to do Razuvious in the entire server, so that meant that even if you could beat Thaddius you could not complete the instance.
    This is EXACTLY correct.

I dont want to do Naxx 25 anymore, and now to stay competitive i am forced to.

I know exaclty the reasons they have done this, its to boost the amount of people who run the raid instances, im not dumb, i knew this before i made my posts here.

For the people that want to do Naxx this is great news, they get to play with veterans who are FORCED to do the raid if they want to stay competitive in the game.

I have a BIG problem with this, since i do not wish to raid old content any longer.

I guess i will just have to find a way to make it appear that i'm not skipping raids with my guildees and tell them i'm washing my hair or something. I have no intention of running older raid instances that i'm completely bored with.

I think it's a cheap shot by Blizzard to FORCE people to run older content.

The game should be about people playing for FUN, not because they are FORCED to raid old content to REMAIN COMPETITIVE.

It's not 25. You can do it in 10. Read the tooltips for the quests please.

Besides, our gearing ends at t9. It'll depend what kind of gear you can get with these Emblem of Frost. And your best gear comes from Hard Mode TOC and Icecrown.

This gripe is base-less.

Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    This is EXACTLY correct.

I know exaclty the reasons they have done this, its to boost the amount of people who run the raid instances, im not dumb, i knew this before i made my posts here.

For the people that want to do Naxx this is great news, they get to play with veterans who are FORCED to do the raid if they want to stay competitive in the game.

I have a BIG problem with this, since i do not wish to raid old content any longer.

I guess i will just have to find a way to make it appear that i'm not skipping raids with my guildees and tell them i'm washing my hair or something. I have no intention of running older raid instances that i'm completely bored with.

I think it's a cheap shot by Blizzard to FORCE people to run older content.

The game should be about people playing for FUN, not because they are FORCED to raid old content to REMAIN COMPETITIVE.
    Yor making a big deal out of nothing. Most of the weekly raid quests will be doable with 30min (some exceptions). Since you only need to do that one and only particular boss for the weekly raidquest.
    Its pathetic if you dont want to have that small amount of time to get 10 emblems of frost.

Besides its for 10m raids aswell, if im correct.

Did you happen to notice through your tear-soaked eyes that it's the first boss in each wing?

15 minutes in and out and done. Quit your whining.

And it can be done in 10-man, too.

Edit: also, I SWEAR TO GOD I REFUSE TO SOAK NATURE DAMAGE AGAIN, I AM STILL GOING TO THERAPY FOR HUHURAN, I WILL NOT FARM NOXXION AGAIN, AND YOU CANNOT FUCKING MAKE ME
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    It definitely looks like Icecrown Citadel has one of the coolest (pun possibly intended) weapon models of all time! Of all time!
    yo imma let ya finish, but naxxramas had one of the coolest weapon models of all time!

15+ Year Old Account

Skipping daily/weekly quests that reward emblems doesn't make it impossible to stay competitive, just harder.

See it this way:
    If you raid ICC, you will have more then enough frost badges to buy ANYTHING you want within a reasonable amount of time.
    If you also do the weekly raid quests you will, on the long run, maybe have it one or two IDs earlier.

In the end it doesn't make any difference. You'll be buying orbs/gems with them anyway after the first one or two months, because by then you're decked out in gear equal/better to what's available for emblems.

Also, note that it can be done on 10-man-easy-mode. And those bosses all are the first (or one of the first) bosses in their instances.
    In most cases it'll take less time then farming VoA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Did you happen to notice through your tear-soaked eyes that it's the first boss in each wing?

15 minutes in and out and done. Quit your whining.

And it can be done in 10-man, too.

Edit: also, I SWEAR TO GOD I REFUSE TO SOAK NATURE DAMAGE AGAIN, I AM STILL GOING TO THERAPY FOR HUHURAN, I WILL NOT FARM NOXXION AGAIN, AND YOU CANNOT FUCKING MAKE ME
    Huhuran-fight makes me cringe again.

It;s just a slightly expanded version of heroic dailies, which no doubt everyone does for their EoT.

Seriously, the naxx bosses....in 10man? it'll take 5mins. Once a week. The only ones which will take a little more time will be sarth and the ulduar ones...which might take 10mins max.

Stop whining. Besides no-ones forcing you to do it, and it'll let you gear up alts a lot easier as they'll all be able to get em too.

Arthas' father. : O

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    oh, shit.. thanks for bringing it up again :-X
    I just finished therepy. But yea, after writing this post im gonna make the call for an appointment again ???

I'm just glad they are using a weekly. Daily is just hell to do everyday. Login, /g "LFG H daily", done and logout, then rinse and repeat for tomorrow.

Wait... what?

model of Terenas?... MODEL OF TERENAS ...drools...

I can't wait to see this!

Ghost of Terenas comes to give forgiveness to Arthas's acts and drive him to light just before he dies?
    (I really hope Arthas gives him the finger, Happy endings suck :PP)

Or ghost of Terenas and Arthas comes and thank the raid for killing Arthas and his soul is free at last? (Star Wars style)

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84
    I'm just glad they are using a weekly. Daily is just hell to do everyday. Login, /g "LFG H daily", done and logout, then rinse and repeat for tomorrow.
    Yes, now you only need to log in once a week now! W00T!

Deleted

Those race totems are nice

But wont Taurens get any or has it just not been maded yet?

haaa sounds great ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84
    I agree, after raiding and doing the daily on my main, I can't be arsed to do it on all my alts as well. At least a weekly raid would be easy to do several times with different characters. Especially if 10/25 man are treated the same.