Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    You should learn the difference between character progression and competitive character progression.

Then you can talk to me again. Until that time, i won't reply to your posts anymore.
    I guess I stumpped you lol

Probably has already been mentioned, but anyone else notice the crafted mail agil gear has no Int on it? Possibly the hunter change coming sooner then we thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathleaper
    Of course noone likes to go back, but its not so bad as people are making it out to be lol. So what my guild gets to go blow up patch. Well lets see how fast we can do it. Sometimes it can be fun to down a boss in under a min lol. For the people tired of doing old content, I guess yall dont do daily heroics lol!!
    I detested repeating daily heroics again to get t9 in the fastest way possible. I finished all dungeon achievement's in December last year. Why the fuck do i want to do them again to get new gear?

I guess I stumpped you lol

See above answer. You didn't "stump" me, i just chose not to respond to your post since i have determined that since you are new to this game you wouldn't of (and don't) have understanding or connection with my above answer.

Anyways, i've voiced my anger over these changes (something i rarely do since most of the game i find very enjoyable anyway), but ye, in order to stay competitive, we have backwards raid content to progress forwards your character.

I find this displeasing, retarded and a total mlik of the game.

If i don't enjoy it i will move on and find something else to do with my PC gaming time. Sad for me since i love this game, but ye, no one will care about another player going, and as long as Blizzard earns their money they don't care either.

Well here's the problem: If you clear all newest content on this lockout, let's say ICC and TOC, you got nothing else to do for the whole week. Weekly raid at least makes you not bored for 1 raid day more.

You should learn the difference between character progression and competitive character progression.

Then you can talk to me again. Until that time, i won't reply to your posts anymore.
    Of course you won't answer. Because you're wrong. You're competitive progression doesn't exist. Because nothing in this game is 100% equal.

Optional is optional.

In the time you've spent crying here like a twelve-year-old you could have done the weekly three times.

Mhm.

Well maybe if you looked a bit further into the situation you will see this is bad for casuals and pugs aswell.

Veterans who go into these raid instances to get badges they feel they have to collect will get saved to that raid instance with their guild groups. Chances are they won't bother going back to complete the instance since they are saved with their main raiding set up in their guild and they don't even have a choice to PUG it or not anymore since they become saved anyway.

Had they wanted to do badge runs in pugs, they are now not able to as they are saved with their guild.

PUGS and casuals also lose out in this situation as they will now not get to play with veteran badge farmers.

So yea, you can go with your "it's a great thing to happen" thinking, but it clearly is a bad idea.

Veterans who feel forced into doing this will resent it, and PUGS lose out on decent players who might have wanted to do badge runs.

Lose-Lose. Nothing else.
    Seriously....WTF??

I'm in a causal 10/25man guild doing ulduar and ToC....Even I dont step into Naxx anymore for love nor money. I can get a better return on my time just grinding all the heroics then I can doing Naxx.

Decent players doing PUGs in the first place? What kind of planet are you on?

Emblem of Frost = badges for tier 10 (thats what i think it will be)

If Blizzard plan to make tier 10 requirements to raid old instances, it might be time for me to leave the game, i don't want to be foreced to raid Sartharion, Malygos, Ulduar, Naxxramus again to get tier 10, this is a step to far into milking a product as much as you can milk it. I simply don't find these instances fun anymore and am sick of them, being forced to do them for new gear will kill this game for me.

Someone tell me i'm wrong? ???
    Emorage much ?

nobody is FORCING YOU to raid old content.... dont do the daily Q then ?

Quote Originally Posted by VileMethoD
    You're competitive progression doesn't exist.
    You are dumb.

Top guilds compete for fastest kills.

Fastest kills means fastest character progression.
    Fastest character progression as of next patch means being forced to raid old content.

Seriously, i can just imagine you the type of player in your guild that has to be spoon fed everything since you can not think for yourself.

You are dumb (i felt like repeating that)

Points been made anyway (that everyone cept you can understand, even if they dont agree), but i cba to waste time on someone who can not understand what the word "competitive" means.

I detested repeating daily heroics again to get t9 in the fastest way possible. I finished all dungeon achievement in December last year. Why the fuck do i want to do them again to get new gear?

See above answer. You didn't "stump" me, i just chose not to respond to your post since i have determined that since you are new to this game you wouldn't of (and don't) have understanding or connection with my above answer.
    To be honest I have been around for awhile. Not 5 years, but about 4. First off my toon is in my signature so I have nothing to hide, but you sir can talk all day about how your better then all of this, but i dont see your toon? Well since your tired of all this and going back to old content ( I bet the revamped Nax pissed you off) would you please do all of us a favor and quit. Just find you another game so we dont have to hear you QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapafied
    Probably has already been mentioned, but anyone else notice the crafted mail agil gear has no Int on it? Possibly the hunter change coming sooner then we thought?
    Guess they just failed once again with that stuff
    Hi, Haste on Plate? Most useless Stat currently...

And wow, again nothing to bring Warriors back into the game.
    Congratulations.

Phew i'm lucky my acc ran out yesterday.
    Deal with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp
    Seriously....WTF??

I'm in a causal 10/25man guild doing ulduar and ToC....Even I dont step into Naxx anymore for love nor money. I can get a better return on my time just grinding all the heroics then I can doing Naxx.

Decent players doing PUGs in the first place? What kind of planet are you on?
    Exactly!!

So how do you feel about going back into Naxxramus to get tier 10?

That was exaclty the point i was making

Quote Originally Posted by Deathleaper
    To be honest I have been around for awhile. Not 5 years, but about 4. First off my toon is in my signature so I have nothing to hide, but you sir can talk all day about how your better then all of this. Well since your tired of all this and going back to old content ( I bet the revamped Nax pissed you off) would you please do all of us a favor and quit. Just find you another game so we dont have to QQ.
    Revamped Naxx did piss me off ye.
    Sad that my option is to quit simply because i dont enjoy raiding old content that i have seen before.

But i guess that's how it is.

I used to laugh at people saying "Aion this, Aion that, let's all move to Aion, WoW sucks", but i fear there is a danger of them being correct.

I now find myself in the same position of looking at alternative games because of this change.

Oh well, maybe it will be for the best for veterans to quit WoW anyway, maybe give the new players a chance to take the game somewhere

Boubouille, can't you ban the people that whine about EVERYTHING.

It's getting old to dig through their same shit replies at every news topic.

Exactly!!

So how do you feel about going back into Naxxramus to get tier 10?

That was exaclty the point i was making
    The thought being that 15mins of my time once a week is nothing. And that its more helpful to me as my alts will get the items rather than being locked onto my healing priest all the time in raids whist they go nowhere.

Seriously. 10man patchwerk/noth whatever....15mins. The only one with any pain is magylos becuase no one bothers with that once they've done it once.

Deleted

Sad that my option is to quit simply because i dont enjoy raiding old content that i have seen before.

I used to laugh at people saying "Aion this, Aion that, let's all move to Aion, WoW sucks", but i fear there is a danger of them being correct.

I now find myself in the same position of looking at alternative games because of this change.

Oh well, maybe it will be for the best for veterans to quit WoW anyway, maybe give the new players a chance to take the game somewhere
    Just quit then - stop crying about everything and bothering us with it.

Bye.

Basically the game just recycles. Arthus comes out we gear up............ kill him...........get him on farm...... but oh wait theres a new expan......lvl to 85.......gear up for the raid and repeat. Which it doesnt bother me. For the people QQin about everything in this game needs to go find theirselves a new experience. Cause obviously this isnt for you anymore or you just like to QQ. Which is always a possibility lol.

K. No one misses people like you.

Deleted

I'm glad they finally gave trolls their own voodoo totems. Always wondered why they didn't have totems such as the ones in Zul'Farrak! But I'm kinda disappointed with the orc totems.. I'd much rather have (what I assume now is) the tauren totems. Axes aren't really.. shamanistic, imo.

Also this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Numptydumbty
    Just quit then - stop crying about everything and bothering us with it.

Bye.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Phibi
    Guess they just failed once again with that stuff
    Hi, Haste on Plate? Most useless Stat currently...

And wow, again nothing to bring Warriors back into the game.
    Congratulations.

Phew i'm lucky my acc ran out yesterday.
    Haste is the best stat for Unholy Deathknights after Hit capped. And you sir go to hell if you want armor penetration on your gear but dont know it will no longer exist in Cataclysm, rather then being an a-hole.

You are dumb.

Top guilds compete for fastest kills.

Fastest kills means fastest character progression.
    Fastest character progression as of next patch means being forced to raid old content.

Seriously, i can just imagine you the type of player in your guild that has to be spoon fed everything since you can not think for yourself.

You are dumb (i felt like repeating that)

Points been made anyway (that everyone cept you can understand, even if they dont agree), but i cba to waste time on someone who can not understand what the word "competitive" means.
    First off, I highly doubt you are in any way in a "top guild". In fact I'm confident you're not.

Good guilds will generally progress regardless if they're completely gear capped because of their skill and group synergy. ToC is an excellent example of this. You seem to be the kind of player that has to out gear an instance in order to clear it. That's not being competitive. That's being bad.

You're stupid.

You're a god damn cry baby who wants everything handed to them. Like I said in my very first post, there's a big difference between mandatory and optional. Mandatory was Vanilla farming resist. Mandatory was attunements. This is not mandatory. You can still clear all the content just as fast as any "top guild" without doing this weekly. Why? Because most "top guilds" clear this crap within weeks of launch. Let's say one month as a base. In one month you would get 40 badges. That's not enough to gear the hell out. It's just enough to maybe grab a high cost piece a couple a week from then.

So let me repeat. You're stupid.

"Ignorance can be cured with a book, stupidity can only be cured with a shotgun and a shovel."

I can run to the gun store real quick if you'd like.