Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

Quote Originally Posted by det
    If he is dumb, then you are thick in the skull. 99% of the posters that replied to your rage do not agree with you.
    I don't mind who agrees and who disagrees. I like listening about other people's points of view and deciding for myself if i, in turn, agree or disagree.

That guy didn't understand what i was saying (because he was unaware the competitive raiding means gearing up as fast as possible, which means being forced to run old content to grab these 10 badges if you want to remain competitive), that was what made him dumb, not the fact that he disagrees with me.

Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    I used to laugh at people saying "Aion this, Aion that, let's all move to Aion, WoW sucks", but i fear there is a danger of them being correct.

I now find myself in the same position of looking at alternative games because of this change.

Oh well, maybe it will be for the best for veterans to quit WoW anyway, maybe give the new players a chance to take the game somewhere
    I hate to make these kinds of posts, but seriously, do you really think anyone cares? Your entire argument boils down to 'I don't think it's fun going to old dungeons and my comm are such a bunch of gear whores that they're going to force me to spend the first 15 minutes of a raid downing Flame Lootathon for badges, therefore I'm going to quit for Aion'. Do you really think someone in Blizzard HQ is going to push the big red panic button and scream 'NubNub is quitting WOW because of this change, quick, remove the quests immediately!!!' Nobody cares about your opinion (which seems to be in the vast minority based on replies to this post).

Seriously, have some fucking perspective. Blizzard are about to release 3 epic 5 mans and a truly epic raid dungeon that's the culmination of a storyline that began in Warcraft 3, and what's likely to be the most challenging and fun content of the entire expansion, and you're emo-ing about quitting because you might have to spend 10 minutes killing Patchie? FFS, have a chat to your guild and get them to do him as a 10 minute post-raid fun run- if you're in TOTC hard mode gear they could probably 10-man Heroic Patchie and let you go to bed.

I've played since Closed Beta so I'm more of a veteran than most, and I can honestly say yours is the most retarded reason for quitting 5 years of playing WOW that I've ever heard...

Quote Originally Posted by VileMethoD
    First off, I highly doubt you are in any way in a "top guild". In fact I'm confident you're not.

Good guilds will generally progress regardless if they're completely gear capped because of their skill and group synergy. ToC is an excellent example of this. You seem to be the kind of player that has to out gear an instance in order to clear it. That's not being competitive. That's being bad.

You're stupid.

You're a god damn cry baby who wants everything handed to them. Like I said in my very first post, there's a big difference between mandatory and optional. Mandatory was Vanilla farming resist. Mandatory was attunements. This is not mandatory. You can still clear all the content just as fast as any "top guild" without doing this weekly. Why? Because most "top guilds" clear this crap within weeks of launch. Let's say one month as a base. In one month you would get 40 badges. That's not enough to gear the hell out. It's just enough to maybe grab a high cost piece a couple a week from then.

So let me repeat. You're stupid.

"Ignorance can be cured with a book, stupidity can only be cured with a shotgun and a shovel."

I can run to the gun store real quick if you'd like.
    All top guilds will make farming these badges mandatory.

Tell me i'm wrong, i double dare you.

All top guilds will clear the content before those badges make any significant difference.

Tell me I'm wrong, I double dare you.

Well durr....of course they will.

Just as a cutting edge guild might go do Scholomance for dark runes to do General Vezzax hardmode

OMG old content to give an edge...the world is falling!!!

All top guilds will clear the content before those badges make any significant difference.

Tell me I'm wrong, I double dare you.
    You are wrong.

Fewer than 80 guilds have killed hc 25 man Anub, even though we all have had plenty of time to farm our heroic triumph badges for our obtainable t9.5 loot.

Farming OLD CONTENT to get these badges was mandatory for top guilds then, as will it be mandatory for guilds in the future.

So yea, to say these badges do not make any significant difference to top guilds, you are completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    You just bloody DO IT.
    Because it is a necessity.

Thnx for agreeing with me

You are wrong.

Fewer than 80 guilds have killed hc 25 man Anub, even though we all have had plenty of time to farm our heroic triumph badges for our obtainable t9.5 loot.

Farming these badges was mandatory for top guilds then, as will it be mandatory for guilds in the future.

So yea, to say these badges do not make any significant difference to top guilds, you are completely wrong.
    Then you're skewing what a "top guild" is. Because the "top guilds" completed that crap weeks ago. Now you're just fishing to keep your crappy argument valid.

Not that you're in a top guild or anywhere near in a top guild.

Then you're skewing what a "top guild" is. Because the "top guilds" completed that crap weeks ago. Now you're just fishing to keep your crappy argument valid.

Not that you're in a top guild or any near in a top guild.
    WoWProgress tracks around 27,000 raiding guilds.

Let me think for a second whether being in the top 100 guilds is considered a top guild.

Now let me call you a dummy again for thinking they aren't.

LoL.

./sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp
    Well durr....of course they will.

Just as a cutting edge guild might go do Scholomance for dark runes to do General Vezzax hardmode

OMG old content to give an edge...the world is falling!!!
    That actually works?

No new tauren totems? WTF ?

Die blizzard, die :-\

srsly, how can you argue 18 pages with a guy named "nubnub2009"

I now find myself in the same position of looking at alternative games because of this change.
    Oh well, maybe it will be for the best for veterans to quit WoW anyway, maybe give the new players a chance to take the game somewhere
    we will miss you mister almighty veteran ! srsly /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account

as a survival hunter all i can say to the person that came up with them changes is

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Holylighter
    srsly, how can you argue 18 pages with a guy named "nubnub2009"

pro troll is very pro, but obvious afterall

Quote Originally Posted by Kasathyo
    No new tauren totems? WTF ?

Die blizzard, die :-\
    because the actual totems are the tauren ones
    http://i36.tinypic.com/20a9aib.png

icecrown raid looks pretty damn hot, rly like the part with red and everything basicly reminds me of necromancer base from dark messiah dunno if any 1 kno what it is
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

"Icecrown thing of crafting things"

that name should totally go live
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

WoWProgress tracks around 27,000 raiding guilds.

Let me think for a second whether being in the top 100 guilds is considered a top guild.

Now let me call you a dummy again for thinking they aren't.

LoL.

./sarcasm
    You're not in any of the top 100 so why are you even beginning to stress? It doesn't change any fact in anyway that you don't have to do this if you don't want to. We both know that badge gear is in every way minimal in comparison to progression made form previous content and current progression in a current raid.

You're just a silly cry baby who needs something to whine about. Something that in the end will make minimal to no difference at all.

By the way, you could have done the weekly 8-9 times in the time you've spent bleeding your vagina all over the place here.

Quote Originally Posted by Envojus
    Haste is the best stat for Unholy Deathknights after Hit capped. And you sir go to hell if you want armor penetration on your gear but dont know it will no longer exist in Cataclysm, rather then being an a-hole.
    Wow. So basically 1 out of 5 possible specs has a use of this new blacksmithing-stuff.
    That's...awesome. Who cares about Arms, Fury, Blood and Rets when some fr'kin UH-DKs can use it!
    Srsly...did something big recently hit your head? I mean...somethin' like a car or so?

Oh and yeeeeees. It will no longer exist in Cataclysm which comes out 2011 or so
    So let's raid with useless gear for about 15 month.
    Jesus christ, please...please go in peace. But go!
    Deal with it...

Urgh @ Weekly [daily] raid quests... Naxx? :-X