Cooldown changes for pvp.

Our cooldowns are not so good anymore. It's evident in the way DK's in in 3v3 and 5v5 get's nuked first or second.

I realize if our cooldowns are too powerful, then we will be too strong, but if the cooldowns are not powerful, then we will just get gibbed.

I think a couple of changes are in order.
    1) By making our cooldowns weak, and cost resources, it takes away from our damage, but the cooldowns already giving us lackluster survivability in the face of extreme burst is underwhelming. At least by removing the resource requirement we can react when we need to depending on the situation without our damage taking a hit. And we all know our damage is taking a huge hit because there's always some sort of dispeller on the opposing team.

This should be enough. If not, then make glyphs that make these abilities more suited for pvp.

2) I don't see how you can change dispells unless you just want to slap diminishing returns on that too (somehow). Cause it would affect pvp. I think that making an ability that helps apply diseases quicker for a short period would be acceptable.

3) Empowered Rune Weapon is too long of a cooldown. It's pivitol to our burst because all of our damage is backloaded and that makes it really predictable. If ERW was on a shorter cooldown it might help us (from time to time) while waiting for another burst phase to happen.

Re: Cooldown changes for pvp.

I agree with the idea of removing costs say one blood rune for vamp blood

I dont agree with removing RP costs for defensive spells though

And emp is powerful BUT

if it is say 3 mins it will get used with garg and hysteria always and from a designer view veey limiting

Re: Cooldown changes for pvp.

I think this guy is on the right track.

I personally think a cooldown specifically for diseases, whether applying them, or keeping them from being removed for a small duration, or having an ability so if they do get removed, the caster who removed them takes some sort of penalty, will get shafted.

Does anyone remember the old beta talent where if rogues had their poisons dispelled,then the poisons would be afflicted on the person who dispelled it? THat's what Death Knights need.