Furious Gladiator's Libram of Fortitude or Libram of Discord?

I am not really into pvp and i dont enjoy arena that much but since everyone and their mothers can get the 700 PR now maybe i have a shot at it :P

Re: Furious Gladiator's Libram of Fortitude or Libram of Discord?

Well, the best option is the Libram of Valiance which smokes the other two if you're using SoVengeance/Corruption.

The best option of the two you asked about is the Furious Glad libram by far. According to Rawr, for me personally, the Furious libram is worth 74 DPS more than the Discord.

depends

Quote Originally Posted by Dwyn
    depends
    On?

Valiance for vengeance, pvp libram for everything else. Period. End of story.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Depends of course, in PvE use Discord at all times and in PvE might want to use the PvP libram along with SoR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07
    Depends of course, in PvE use Discord at all times and in PvE might want to use the PvP libram along with SoR.
    this is absolutely wrong. Never use discord unless there is a lack of better option.

Again I say, valiance when using corruption/vengeance, pvp libram for every thing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07
    ^Probably dumbest answer I've ever seen this isn't correct you use Valiance in for vengeance in pvp period unless you're cleaving down trash with SoComm then you use the pvp libram and for pvp? Use Furious Libram

Quote Originally Posted by ScatteredBWL
    ^Probably dumbest answer I've ever seen this isn't correct you use Valiance in for vengeance in pvp period unless you're cleaving down trash with SoComm then you use the pvp libram and for pvp? Use Furious Libram
    Pot, Kettle's wondering why you've come down on him so hard.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......