Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Hippogryph Mount, Patch 3.3 Quests, Comics

Hippogryph Ground Animations
    An interesting change was made to hippogryphs mounts in patch 3.3 .... they finally have ground animations! They will now walk and run just like any other mount.

HTML Code:
    <object width="600" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/52k1ZncPF88&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1&showinfo=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/52k1ZncPF88&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1&showinfo=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="405"></embed></object>

Quests Datamining - Quel'Delar
    There is a lot of speculation going on a few sites based on the Quel'Delar quest chain datamined a few days ago and available on the Database. I figured I should add a few information here.

First, do not expect a new player legendary item, this is most likely a storyline quest chain to ultimately give back the powerful sword to one of your faction leaders. The chain is as follow :

The Argent Crusade version of the description of The Purification of Quel'Delar (Mariel) suggests that you will ultimately give the weapon to a NPC. "It may be best to entrust the weapon to the Argent Crusade, where it will serve as a symbol to unite the Lich King's enemies."

Now if you want some real speculation from quests datamining, I suggest that you keep these links bookmarked and check them after each PTR build to see if they are updated :

One of the quest in the Icecrown Citadel is already available - The Sacred and the Corrupt

Objective
    Place Light's Vengeance and Runeforged Saronite in Highlord Mograine's runeforge in Icecrown Citadel.

Description
    It is against my judgment that I present you this errand, , as it will likely end in your undoing.

Ignore my counsel and embark on this endeavor, and I shall provide you with the necessary knowledge and resources to see it through. Its success shall depend on your fortitude being greater than that endowed to most mortals.

Recover Light's Vengeance, Arthas' discarded hammer. Combined with saronite, it will provide the foundation for our work.

Blue posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Pet resilience
    We certainly don't think pet resilience is useless. We are considering increasing it to 100% of master's resilience to make up for the increased AE damage pets will take in PvP. We don't want pets to explode on contact (neither do we want pet classes to be twice as difficult to kill) but we did think it was a little goofy and unintuitive that pets could just shrug off AE attacks in PvP. We'd rather make pets tougher against all types of damage than be vulnerable to some and nearly immune to others. (Source)

Warlock
    Infernal and Doomguard
    The Infernal and Doomguard have the 90% creature avoidance that other pets do in patch 3.3. (Source)

Comics
    Dark Legacy Comic #208 and Teh Gladiators #94 are out.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Hippogryph Mount, Patch 3.3 Quests, Comics

yay ground animation!

and to pets:

In first place adds were given avoidance for both pve & pvp. then they removed it and now they think they could fix it by giving them more res?
    I play a hunter and my problem is not the missing 40% or what res... my problem is my pets health. whirlewinded and bladestormed within a few seconds...

A further reason to choose a 'tank' pet rather than a 'pvp' pet family. oww boy mr crabs... get ready for bladestorm.
    Captain Endriel and his fearsome crew!

An interesting change was made to hippogryphs mounts in patch 3.3 .... they finally have ground animations! They will now walk and run just like any other mount.

Me like, hate how my hippogryph didn't "land"

haha, those comics are awesome!

wonder how many ppl gonna ask about the "flip" in the video.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

At last some ground animations on those mounts!

Recover Light's Vengeance, Arthas' discarded hammer. Combined with saronite, it will provide the foundation for our work.
    Now THAT'S interesting. Why would lich-king arthas keep around the weapon he used as a human?

15+ Year Old Account

will the ground animation apply to the mobs in azshara\feralas etc?

10+ Year Old Account

I wonder how DLC will end the npc thing...

the looping was made either by a command and then via mouse or by pushing paste and del on your keyboard (got a german qwertz one so i don't know if i translated right and if its the same on a qwerty - please correct me if im wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by guitar3544
    Now THAT'S interesting. Why would lich-king arthas keep around the weapon he used as a human?
    Maybe you:
    Use it in combat against him (like KT)
    Or you'll find in the last phase the armour side by side with a 'naked' Arthas Hammer in his hand.

my 2 cent
    Captain Endriel and his fearsome crew!

15+ Year Old Account

Curious about how the whole thing with Shadowmourne will work. Bookmarked the Shadowmourne page ^^ Can't wait for the next PTR build.

Finally, I can use my hippogryph!
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Where does battered hilt drop?

Haha!

*Darth Vader voice*: "I am VanCleef!"

Nice run animation Time to get myself one of those =)

Shadowmourne, Blade of Legends That Nobody Ever Heard About
    Fixed
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Afair you can find it in the frostmourne cave. Arthas left it there and never returned. (or perhaps someone actually took it right before 3.3 )
    A Possible replacement for Archimonde. Beware all ye landlubbers.

Guess what? l2improvise, bichiz.

Deleted

As far as I know, he doesn't have it. It still lies in the cave in Dragonblight.

my al'ar need legs too -.-

FINALLY, the thing I have waited for so long, Hippogryph ground animations! Fixed it at last!

now give walking animation to druid flightform too :<