Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Juggernaut World 1st (A Tribute to Immortality 25 Man)

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    More world firsts means nothing, it doesn't matter when or where you start counting.

I'm sure someone set more world records than Michael Phelps a long time ago back when the records were twice the time they are now. Are they a better swimmer? No, who cares about the number, what matters is the intensity.
    ya but back than the intensity was just the same it is now, it wasn't any easier or less intense back than they were pushing their bodies or in wow case charas to the max just the same as they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblack23
    3) World first C'Thun - Nihilium (Ensidia members) - Europe
    6) World first Vashj - Nihilium (Ensidia members) - Europe
    exploit.
    Facts are a bitch when they go against your arguements arent they
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Fair enough.

1) World first Muru - Sk-Gaming (Ensidia members) - Europe
    2) World first Kiljaedin - SK-Gaming (Ensidia members) - Europe
    4) World first Kelthuzad - Nihilium (Ensidia members) - Europe
    5) World first Kaelthas - Nihilium (Ensidia members) - Europe

(could go on and on and on but cba)

you are comparing something that happened a while back with now. if i entered a competition one year and come out second enter a second year and come out second enter a third time and come out first does that mean that me being no. 1 that year doesn't matter cause someone else won more times than me? no it doesn't my win would be legit and it would make myself the best for that time. if someone gets gladiator 6 seasons in a row and fails to get it the 7th season when someone else got gladiator that season but never before does that make him less good because someone did it more times? no things change this game has come a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way since beginning.

oh and i don't support eu or us i just think its stupid to try and put down people who manage something before others because someone did something else first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

EU has more World firsts than anyone else in this game, so factually they are the best in general until someone gets more.

It's a bit like Americans saying they are the best in the World at Baseball, or Basketball.
    It's merely stating facts.

If you perceive this to be racist (lol) then that's your problem

edit - LoL at troll post too.
    Take a look at what you quoted again. That wasn't a "The entire EU servers population," it was more of a "pricks like you who think they are the best even though their guild, as well as them, are unknown."

Also:
    Racism- According to the Oxford English Dictionary, racism is a belief or ideology that all members of each racial group possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially to distinguish it as being either superior or inferior to another racial group or racial groups.

"EU's are better because they have more world firsts" that sir is racism, plain and simple.

Another thing, "Americans are the best at Baseball" is a lie. 90% of the teams now have at least one person who is not "of American ethniticity"(ie Hispanics, Japanese, Canadians, Chinese).

Quote Originally Posted by derail
    intensity? go back to school the word your looking for is frequency
    why would i be looking for frequency?

4) Racist EU's who think they are better than everyone else.
    That is such an American thing to say if ever I heard it.

Well done children, you feed the troll.

wow, feed the troll more plox

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurr
    I was unaware medieval prostitutes wore iron bras and panties.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Where in the world are pancakes and bacon not wed in the holy house of breakfast!?
    I will sunder this place from existence.

grats!
    We are the Stars! For the sake of god, we kill yogg+0 with 5 warlocks !
    More information about us:
    http://blackravens.net/2009/09/11/da...ith-the-stars/
    http://www.wow.com/2009/09/15/stars-...month-contest/
    http://www.raidingresearch.co.uk/?p=240

gratz if it happened.

To the eu / us flame wars thing its absolutely ridiculous how many times i have seen someone say something about someone who lives in the opposite area is so ignorant racist and stuck up, when typically those comments come off seeming just the same way. The real truth is there exists quite a few dumbasses in all parts of the world no country is exempt.

Are some places more arrogant than others? Maybe, but if so the places that could claim to being more modest are absolutely not the US or most of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Musunoki
    "EU's are better because they have more world firsts" that sir is racism, plain and simple.
    Rofl.
    Ofc it's not racist.

Germans are better at speaking German because they speak it more.
    French are better at speaking French because they speak it more.

Is that racist too?
    Nation xx is better because Nation xx has had more World Firsts.

How on earth is that racsit?
    Man, you crazy

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places

Quote Originally Posted by Antik
    Nihilum did not get first Vashj, I believe method did.
    No Nihilum did.

And you sir, are terrible at basic statistics, quit while you aren't so far behind.
    I am?

Didn't realise i posted anything wrong?

Maybe you just made that up

Which is quite hilarious because you was the only one who posted anything to do with "stats" then you just run around and say everyone else was wrong lol. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Musunoki
    4) Racist EU's who think they are better than everyone else.

Seriously, you think the NA vs EU flame wars are only started by Americans? I wouldn't doubt if you just started one, as have many other EU's who think they are the best because they bought a different key code version then people who live in the states.
    Actually, i think the americans were the creators of EU vs NA flamewars.
    Just because when they were invinted, you Americans didn't really get very many Worlf Firsts, but now It's pretty equal, and I don't see anything to whine about. Premonition, Ensidia, Juggernaut or Inner Sanctum, I really don't care WHO get's the WF's, I'm pretty impressed of anyone making any worldfirst, cause the only thing I've ever been "1st" on, is serverfirst Jenkinstitle. Now beat that !
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

Fair enough.

1) World first Muru - Sk-Gaming (Ensidia members) - Europe
    2) World first Kiljaedin - SK-Gaming (Ensidia members) - Europe
    4) World first Kelthuzad - Nihilium (Ensidia members) - Europe
    5) World first Kaelthas - Nihilium (Ensidia members) - Europe

(could go on and on and on but cba)

Way to prove that guilds can have world firsts in the past, and years later not live up to expectations. Ensidia is barely a top 4 guild right now imo, nowhere near as good as they used to be.

This isn't true.

Nihilum did not get first Vashj, I believe method did.

Also, this content patch is very telling about the skill "difference" between NA/EU, notice how EU didn't "dominate" like they "usually" do when the rankings are based on actual skill, and not time spent on the boss. EU has 10 guilds in the top 20, US has 7. The population of EU is roughly 830.4 million, the population of the US is roughly 304 million.

Facts are a bitch when you are a retard, aren't they? If population statistics stand, EU should hold a much higher proportion of top 20 guilds than it has.
    Time spent still counts for something, even if it doesn't apply to Coliseum hard modes. it certainly counted for something on C'thun, KT, Gruul, Vashj (yes, it was Nihilum), Kael, Archimonde, Illidan, Malygos, Sarth3D, Glory of the Raider/Ulduar Raider, and a huge chunk of Ulduar kills. And, more than likely, it'll count for a lot in Icecrown.

And, who knows, it might still count for A Tribute to Immortality, since this was a troll thread.

The point is, stop being an asshole. Whoever gets it first will get it first. Ensidia is quite clearly one of the best guilds in the game. They've won a lot, they've lost a lot. They do, obviously, have the highest amount of end-boss world firsts, as well as important hard modes and achievements. They're good. Other guilds are good. Cheer them on instead of waging war in their names.

Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Rofl.
    Ofc it's not racist.

Germans are better at speaking German because they speak it more.
    French are better at speaking French because they speak it more.

Is that racist too?
    Nation xx is better because Nation xx has had more World Firsts.

How on earth is that racsit?
    Man, you crazy
    This is comparison at its worst. Maybe Nation xx is better because Nation xx plays more. That fits. Your two sets of statements are incongruent, and thus nullify the strength of the point you were attempting to make.

On topic, the EU/NA "who is better discussion" is generally moot because logic never lasts long on MMO forums, and there are an abundance of trolls, racists, nimrods, and other such detriments to stimulating conversation lurking about. Even if a reasonable consensus was reached, the next post would be some retard posting

"EU/NA players are nabs, all of their world firsts were lucky. Screw you."
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepinglamia
    Also another reason being a female is awesome. No epeens Ah not to be controlled by my own genitalia! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    This is a good point... do you have e-bajango or e-boobie competitions in the same way?

I like that word... e-bajango

It's kind of amazing how 1 wipe a week can lead to like what, 20 places in World difference right now?
    WoTLK made it so every idiot in the world can get raid gear and prove to the world that gear isn't everything.

Can we just lock this thread already? The OP trolled us with his lie, and now we got this stupid argument going... wtb mod.