Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Juggernaut World 1st (A Tribute to Immortality 25 Man)

Quote Originally Posted by luke_lol
    Couple this with the fact that America get these encounters a day before we do (which for a hardcore progression guild is a lot of time), then you really aren't as good as Europe, that's a fact.
    they get it earlier becouse of the time difference no?
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

I AM A BANANA
    Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by luke_lol
    Couple this with the fact that America get these encounters a day before we do (which for a hardcore progression guild is a lot of time), then you really aren't as good as Europe, that's a fact.
    Nah, im better than you because I dont give a crap. If you're spending full time job time on this game, you arent "better" than anyone, just sadder.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru
    Unless you are a native american you have no right to pull the racism card.......
    Ain't this the fucking truth. All you black people or even asians think you have it bad? In some states of USA, more than 5 Native Americans is counted as a "warparty".

Oh and just to make it even clearer for you stupid people, defining it as a "warparty" means shoot on sight.

Enough of this racism bullshit. Shut the fuck up and play the game or get the fuck out.

10+ Year Old Account

only thing that i found related to this post is something off Nihilum.eu but they had people died but the thing was posted today probably were this person got the idea for making the post

Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Y'know, the really sad thing here is we're talking about a bunch of corporate sponsored guilds. You wanna impress me? Tell me who gets world first private run guild. Then I'll care.

Quote Originally Posted by Derlan
    Nah, im better than you because I dont give a crap. If you're spending full time job time on this game, you arent "better" than anyone, just sadder.
    You heard it here first folks, The more you practice something, the sadder you are !!!!

Aren't we all glad we know that now