Thread: Target Ret Gear

Target Ret Gear

This is the gear set I am hoping to have completed soon.

http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=13743576#inventory

I just wanted to get some opinions from others on what pieces I might need to reconsider.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Target Ret Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Semertrios
    This is the gear set I am hoping to have completed soon.

http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=13743576#inventory

I just wanted to get some opinions from others on what pieces I might need to reconsider.
    Are you looking for a BiS list? Check EJ.

I'd also read the FAQ, as some of your gem choices/Enchanting choices are off also.

This appears to be a gear list for a somewhat casual 10man raider because it certainly isn't a BiS list. Overall, the pieces fit together pretty well for an overall package. I do have a couple of suggestions for you.

The Judgement Helm has nearly identical stats when compared to the T9(232) helm. For the sake of a set bonus, I would go with the T9 instead.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    This appears to be a gear list for a somewhat casual 10man raider because it certainly isn't a BiS list. Overall, the pieces fit together pretty well for an overall package. I do have a couple of suggestions for you.

The Judgement Helm has nearly identical stats when compared to the T9(232) helm. For the sake of a set bonus, I would go with the T9 instead.
    He also needs to change out some gems, I.E. the Meta gem and any yellow socket set bonus that gives +4 STR or more should have Inscribed Ams. in them.