Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: [A Tribute to Mad Skill (10 player)] FFFFFFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Shinja
    Overall DPS can (must ?!) drop a lot in the P2 phase (when Anub is burrowing), so stop bitching about DPS on the fight, it seems you don't really know about it. But miss a Insane kill with this kind off raid comp is something really impressive
    Yeah, people with dots are really at a disadvantage on that fight when it comes to dps. :P
    Vol'jin fanboy

Lol think thats bad wiped on dedicated insanity last night at 4%.
    So depressing.

Paladin got shadowstriked after the tank's shockwave missed one of the burrowers.
    He had a SS on him, ressed up at like 10% he died again just to leeching swarm ticks =_=.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCrawler
    Post Two: I can't believe they nerfed shaman! There must not be anyone on the design staff who plays shamans. I bet they all play Hello Kitty Island Adventures because they are all bads. I bet they are mean to their pets too. I am so mad right now that I am going to write on my wall, possibly in blood, how much better I am at designing classes. I heard at Blizzcon that they said they have no idea what they're doing. My shaman used to do okay damage but then I got beat by some other guy. It must be the designers' fault. I am not bad, just mad.

Quote Originally Posted by hugeericshin
    that warlock was probably shootin' orbs bro.
    One orb on pull = shot down by the raidhealer. When tank kites Anub away 10 sec before burrow to avoid him impaling already the patch where the adds are on, we pop the other orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam
    Yeah, people with dots are really at a disadvantage on that fight when it comes to dps. :P
    Maybe if you are affliction. As destro or demo you are (depending on raid setup) putting CoE up which kinda leaves one DoT and maybe Immolate. Not a whole lot of damage coming in there.

Then again..everyone can nuke the little scarabs in phase 2, even melee as they lock aggro on a certain person and pretty much ignore the rest.

But..yeah...at a 0.5% wipe, everyone kinda needs to ask themself if they didn't maybe mess up on that extra chance / CD / hastepot to do more damage.... especially when it counts for a tribute to insanity

bad raid line-up is bad. 3/10 because of tank job
    a cash cow is well established brand, business unit, product, or service, that generates a large, regular, predictable, and positive cash flow. Cash cows are often 'milked' for developing, promoting, or supporting new or struggling counterparts.

Signs of a cash cow

* Product variations
    * Customer segmentation
    * Pricing flexibility
    * Cost reduction
    * Targets specific competitor

Quote Originally Posted by Kaynot View Post
    bad raid line-up is bad. 3/10 because of tank job
    Holy Necrobump

Starcaller Moonthunder of Shadow Council

Currently NOT taking signature/avatar requests.
    Queue:0

Will set up a 'my work' photobucket when I do more

I remember reading this thread when he 1st posted it 8 months ago and laughing at his name.

repost!

sorry just had to say this i saw this pic 6 months ago