Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: [A Tribute to Mad Skill (10 player)] FFFFFFFUUUUU

Lol think thats bad wiped on dedicated insanity last night at 4%.
    So depressing.

Paladin got shadowstriked after the tank's shockwave missed one of the burrowers.
    He had a SS on him, ressed up at like 10% he died again just to leeching swarm ticks =_=.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCrawler
    Post Two: I can't believe they nerfed shaman! There must not be anyone on the design staff who plays shamans. I bet they all play Hello Kitty Island Adventures because they are all bads. I bet they are mean to their pets too. I am so mad right now that I am going to write on my wall, possibly in blood, how much better I am at designing classes. I heard at Blizzcon that they said they have no idea what they're doing. My shaman used to do okay damage but then I got beat by some other guy. It must be the designers' fault. I am not bad, just mad.

bad raid line-up is bad. 3/10 because of tank job
    a cash cow is well established brand, business unit, product, or service, that generates a large, regular, predictable, and positive cash flow. Cash cows are often 'milked' for developing, promoting, or supporting new or struggling counterparts.

Signs of a cash cow

* Product variations
    * Customer segmentation
    * Pricing flexibility
    * Cost reduction
    * Targets specific competitor

Quote Originally Posted by Kaynot View Post
    bad raid line-up is bad. 3/10 because of tank job
    Holy Necrobump

Starcaller Moonthunder of Shadow Council

Currently NOT taking signature/avatar requests.
    Queue:0

Will set up a 'my work' photobucket when I do more

I remember reading this thread when he 1st posted it 8 months ago and laughing at his name.

repost!

sorry just had to say this i saw this pic 6 months ago