a better threat rotation

my normal threat rotation does the job but i feel i can get more out of it, like my tps isnt high enough or something. on single mobs i use AS,consecration,SotR,HotR,HS,judgement. on multipule mobs i start with consecration,(HW if undead),HotR and tab target the other mobs i can hit and use what i can. but i still feel my normal single target rotation could use work and suggestions?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Re: a better threat rotation

Highest threat rotation on a single target is still 969. These are cooldown durations as follows:

9 sec cooldown (I know these are 8 - 10, bear with me)
    Consecrate
    Holy Shield
    Judgement (talented)

6 sec cooldown
    Hammer of the Righteous
    Shield of Righteousnes

Used as follows: (Actual abilities can be in any order as long as the 9 sec, then 6 sec cooldown is followed)
    SoR
    Cons
    HotR
    Judge
    SoR
    HS
    HotR
    Cons
    SoR
    Judge
    HotR
    HS
    -REPEAT

I generally will start a fight by slinging my highest threat abilities off the bat regardless of cooldown and eventually slip into a 969.

To get this to work, you need a MINIMUM of 1 pt in Imp Judgments and you CANNOT use the Glyph of Consecration. The reason this is called 969 is because you are hitting abilities each GCD, and they end up getting hit on 9 sec and 6 sec cooldowns. This means you will hit SoR and HotR as they come off of cooldown, but the other abilities have as much as a second where they are off cooldown before you get to them.

Multiple mobs, generally you can focus on the one focus target for the dps while letting Consecrate, HS, and HotR keep the others on you from the AEs.

Re: a better threat rotation

Quote Originally Posted by sac
    my normal threat rotation does the job but i feel i can get more out of it, like my tps isnt high enough or something. on single mobs i use AS,consecration,SotR,HotR,HS,judgement. on multipule mobs i start with consecration,(HW if undead),HotR and tab target the other mobs i can hit and use what i can. but i still feel my normal single target rotation could use work and suggestions?
    try 9,6,9,6,9,6
    HS,SotR,Judge,HotR,Consec,SotR,HS,... rince and repeat.

edit: previous post has a detailed description with 9/6 rotation, better read it carefully