Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Dots, hots and haste, Blue posts

I find all this QQin funny.

I could care less if someone buys the same gear that I raided for, cause I had a blast getting that gear from that raid and will continue with the new content. And I hope they have as much fun raiding in their T9 that they bought.

I pay Blizzard $15 a month for fun, my job has enough stress in it to fuss over this kind of nonsense.

What are people going on about that "you can't get BiS gear off vendors"? Sorry to break it to you, but for quite a few specs you most certainly can. All those ranged-slot DPS items are best in slot. No, you can't get better from the 25heroic. The crafted, BoE bracers and chest pieces? Many are best in slot, the mats aren't very hard to get either. Ohh, and you most certainly CAN get a complete set with just tokens.

Yes, a freshly dinged lvl80 can, in 2 weeks, get gear at ilvl 245 already, as long as you already have a main which can get them a few pieces of gear. You can even gear up a tank like this; have that BoE gear prepared, hit lvl80, equip the lot, gem and enchant. Grab a flask and food buffs and you're ready to tank all of that weeks heroics, and then VoA>Ony>ToC PuGs, first 10-man and then 25-man.

That's how it is at the moment, I know it is because that's how I geared my DK. No, i'm not about to start grinding hardmodes on 2 characters. I mostly did it because whenever i'm bored enough to run a PuG I can never find a tank.
    With these changes, it's going to be even easier. I mean, really, it'll be a joke.

Coincidentally, for those wondering about the [epic] achievement, that's easy to get if you have a main that can trade over enough wintergrasp honor marks, just buy a PvP item for each bit you're missing and trade it back for a refund, keeping whichever bit gives most stamina or replaces a blue/green item.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblack23
    There is no point to WoW anymore.

Any gear you get will be collected by scrubs 4 weeks later.
    Any boss you kill will be killed by scrubs 4 weeks later.

All that matters is Blizzard get their $$$$$, all competitive features of WoW have been finally killed.

World Firsts? Who cares? Stars/Ensidia etc etc all killed Anub hc 25 weeks ago, NO PROBLEM everyone else has seen/killed it now too.

Why be hardcore when being a casual scrub lets yuo get everything and see the whole game aswell.

Zero reason to want to play well in this game anymore, everything gets handed on a silver platter to everyone.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Aùssa02
    it's not quite my point you might realise if you actually read all of my post..?

it's the whole idea of being able to pop into gear that's supposed to be for people who have cleared ulduar 25 and ToCr25 in raids, i don't get the point anymore.. :S
    What? Badge vendor gear isn't for people who clear 25toc. There's possibly, but not really, one piece that people may wear of each armor type.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaba
    What are people going on about that "you can't get BiS gear off vendors"? Sorry to break it to you, but for quite a few specs you most certainly can. All those ranged-slot DPS items are best in slot. No, you can't get better from the 25heroic. The crafted, BoE bracers and chest pieces? Many are best in slot, the mats aren't very hard to get either. Ohh, and you most certainly CAN get a complete set with just tokens.
    [sarcasm]Well, I don't know about the lot of you but I'm quitting wow because my fancy wand is outdated by some chump badge vendor. What's the world coming to when people who spend hours running heroics/10mans can get the same gear I sold/deleted months ago?! And why should people actually GET to see the end game fights!? I mean really, if they have to wait til they're 85 to see this expansions content then that's their own fault for not being in a raiding guild![/sarcasm]

But really? You're complaining about craftable gear? Maybe they should just make it how it used to be where just for being a blacksmith you could get better than average weapons. And yeah the epic achievement's a joke, but what else would you expect from an achievement that's almost a year old? Now I can respect that you enjoy posting pages of flame about some completely irrelevant topic, to each his own, but don't expect every man woman or child with at least a 2nd grade education to point out how much of an idiot you are.

But on the other side...this is the same bull headed conservative 'I can be both wrong AND right' attitude that's needed to steer this country back on the right track. I may use you as a write in candidate in the next election!