Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10554, Tier 10 Armor Sets

I'd tap the new jaina model.

Quote Originally Posted by Samelar
    Deathwing: "Heh.What are you doesent made you something more than a Mortal.IM the Deathwing!And I will KILL YOU!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz
    are you retdad of dreadmaul if so i would just liek to psot knowone raid with this guy he ninjas offspec items...
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent
    He's a product of Natural Selection.... someone drank a case of Natural Light and knocked up an Irish, morbidly obese Downs chick.

Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    Should be:

Sucker for punishment
    Sadist
    Masochist
    Second

Deleted

Oh how wonderful, a 5% crit chance bonus, just what we need. "So errr, we can't think of something fun or interesting, what should we do" "5% CRIT BRAH".

10+ Year Old Account

The set pieces of armor for some classes right now are interesting in their design. The Rogue one right now even without the shoulders is by far the most interesting one being from the geist mobs in LK. I'd like to see what they have in store for the other classes but I do hope no more rock themes on shamans here.
    :3

Sorry bad images but my computer hung when i took them so i had to take what I could

First boss is a black human warlock who doesn't look like any real like guy at all...no really...

He casts shadow bolt, fear, a drain soul that spawns a weak add and and aoe that needs you to stand in the middle of the room.

http://img43.imageshack.us/i/wowscrn...809032818.jpg/
    http://img33.imageshack.us/i/wowscrn...809032915.jpg/
    http://img200.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...809032923.jpg/

Second boss is RoS v2

It casts a damage bolt type of spell, does a damage link with a random party member, summons adds that seamed to be untankable and randomly blew up and a lurker below/mimiron beam. All quite fun

http://img43.imageshack.us/i/wowscrn...809033343.jpg/
    http://img33.imageshack.us/i/wowscrn...809033437.jpg/
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Quote Originally Posted by Pieuvre
    No, see, you ignorant pieces of shit obviously complain just to make yourselves look cool, but let me tell you......does this stop from people progressing? No, so obviously people don't feel that the items look like complete shit. Blizzard does their best to impress you people, but you obviously show no sign of appreciation. They could be like "fuck giving you new items". Is that what you people want?

Really, I will tell you this, if you had the chance to make an item set and show to people, you're bound to be upsetting at least a small percentage of the player base. The forums =/= the whole WoW community.

And yes, I do see the set being stealthy and sneaky, also being terrifying when you see the noose, but on a human model it doesn't look as good (human model is fail). The only other time I felt that the rogues were done justice was Bloodfang. That's it. Anything else is fucking ridiculous.

/rant.
    Wow..someone needs some anger management classes. Are you trying to intimidate and belittle us into seeing your point? Also, I dont like the set because (wait for it) I DONT LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS, not because "its cool".

You are obviously taking this matter of (again, wait for it) honest opinion a bit too far. Step outside, and have a cig.

And I'll give you the fact that the human models are a bad example. I play an undead female, so I know it will be slightly better looking. I dont know, maybe if the color scheme was different...
    Plays: Ayalafatalis (80 UD rogue), Benedicttine (70+ UD priest), Hygelac (70+ Troll Hunter), Hauntress (70+ UD Death Knight). Sentinels US server

Some of these are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Tier 10 Set Bonuses
    Death Knight

Hunter
    • Item - Hunter T10 2P Bonus - Your Auto Shots have a 5% chance to cause you and your pet to deal 15% additional damage for until cancelled.
    • Item - Hunter T10 4P Bonus - Your Shot abilities deal 4% increased damage to targets afflicted with Viper Sting, Serpent Sting, or Wyvern Sting.

Rogue
    plus 15% damage by you and pets until cancelled? ( i can see noobs aggroing with that!)

3 combo-points!

Damage bonuses for some of your main rotation abilities as a DK and being rewarded for using them efficiently?! thats great!

These are gonna be really fun, it might be just because i never really look at set upgrades at until i'm close to getting them, but these are trully interesting

That Shadow Priest 4 piece is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Tier 10 Set Bonuses
    Warrior
    Did no one notice that the 4pc is the same as a glyph we have

Glyph of Bloodrage
    Minor Glyph
    Use: Reduces the health cost of your Bloodrage ability by 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehd
    Thinking about it, I'd bet you're right.

I mean c'mon. Get rewarded with a Pug for doing PUGs.

I post because of the Rogue Set.

W.T.F.

The Helm is SICK!

Quote Originally Posted by FoF
    Did no one notice that the 4pc is the same as a glyph we have
    That's the point.

The 4pc makes it so you dont need the glyph, and turns it into a combination rage gen/defensive cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by talrob
    Sorry bad images but my computer hung when i took them so i had to take what I could

First boss is a black human warlock who doesn't look like any real like guy at all...no really...

He casts shadow bolt, fear, a drain soul that spawns a weak add and and aoe that needs you to stand in the middle of the room.

http://img43.imageshack.us/i/wowscrn...809032818.jpg/
    http://img33.imageshack.us/i/wowscrn...809032915.jpg/
    http://img200.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...809032923.jpg/
    he does too look like a real guy, thats JAMES BROWN. sheesh.
    BrohnJames
    BrownJames
    James Brown
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by Teestala
    BrohnJames
    BrownJames
    James Brown
    I see some people don't get sarcasm...never mind...
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10554

Quote Originally Posted by Baluki
    That'd be Saurfang the Younger, not Elder (son and father).
    And that can't be Muradin because it's a Death Knight (glowing blue eyes = DK).
    What about dreadnaught armor and the rest of the gear this expansion that gave you glowy blue eyes? Anyways, Saurfang the younger has brown skin. This orc has green skin and Varok's hair. *cough*. And the dwarf could certainly be Muradin, he's just wearing a funky blue eye helmet.
    "The reign of a nation is infinite, where as the leader is finite."
    -The Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Teestala
    BrohnJames
    BrownJames
    James Brown
    Woosh.

Sorry didn't realise the images where tiny...here's the uncropped ones

http://img194.imageshack.us/gal.php?...0809032818.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by xxGenshinxx
    I'd tap the new jaina model.

seconded.

also, aye, the set bonus' are looking good.
    But holy christ how bad does that hunter set actually look.. it's shit. it really is. tier 9 looks like lazy unimaginative shit too, but i cope(d) with it hoping that the next tier would look better.

wtb designer love and attention please.

Druid set looks crap too mind you, as does the rogue. DK and warrior looking good but. It's depressing that i'll have to run around in this phallic shaped head piece. Oh well. /interface/display/show head = naahhtt.

Don't know if its a bug or mentioned before, but the kirin tor rings you can buy from the jeweler has had the price removed from the two upgrade rings - before they were 1000g, now you just trade in your old ring.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)