Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10554, Tier 10 Armor Sets

Jaina got sexy-fied! Rawr!

*spits all over his monitor*

Mr. Chilly's being updated? Does that mean we'll see him again soon!? Oh boy oh boy oh boy
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Damn the druid one looks fugly =/ I miss the tier 5 set. I want flowers coming out of my shoulders again

Priest Healing 4pc bonus is super shitty. Why would we want a 15% chance to reset the cooldown on abilities that have a 6/8 second cooldown. I mean seriously. Divine Hymn/Hymn of Hope maybe but not Penance/CoH. Fail fail fail.

Rogue 2pc/4pc = nerdgasm
    Spriest 4pc = nerdgasm
    Resto Shaman 2pc/4pc = nerdgasm squared

As a rogue, I'm loving the new tier gear for the rogue. It's different for sure but that's why I love it. It captures that geist feeling....hence sneaky and stealthy. A lot better than the horde t9 for rogues...that was major LolZ...lightbulbs for shoulders hehe poor horde.

I also love the Druid set...it's got the feeling of druid with the helm and the colors but at the same time, this is a dark turning point in the game. This isn't happy go lucky....run on the plains of Nagrand and smile at the pretty clefthoof grazing. This is serious $hit. We're taking down Arthas, THE Lich King....the ultimate baddie in the game (at this point.) The tier gear is supposed to reflect the atmosphere of the game or the raiding area which the tier is available. This armor does it. Hell, all the armor looks FANTASTIC.
    The only set I'm having a problem with is the stupid hunters. I'm sorry...are you supposed to be spiky and $hit? The warrior is just .... amazing. I really love it. The helm really does it for me on this set. One thing that would be cooler for the Warrior set is if the haze on the shoulders was white...like frost. Seems outta place to have that orange/gold color on there. The DK set is good. Not great but not terribad....Interesting color combo tho.

But seriously, this isn't gonna be a pansy ass raid. This is gonna be some hard $hit and dark $hit to. The tier gear (except hunter) so far looks really good and gives off that tone. Even the rogue.

O, the prince NPC or w/ev models are amazing...as is Jaina.

~Serntus, 80 Priest, Windrunner

Edit: EWWW for wall of txt. Srry bout that lol!

The Shamn Elemental 4pc is wrong. How do you reduce the cooldown of Lava Burst to 15 sec when it only has 8 sec cooldown???

Splendid, 3.3 is not even released and DKs already get nerfs. Just hope this new runeforging "fix" will come in pair with better itemization, I want slow 1h weapons with str, stamina and hit.

Also DKs t10 look like... pvp set? Nah, just my imagination.

Hmm where to start...

1.) Tier sets look awesome.

2.) Rogues stole geists cloths lol!

3.) I kinda don't like the disenchant roll. >.> It's like blizzard is saying to all us enchanters to be everyones DE monkey. But at the same time now I can roll for greed and not have everybody expecting me to DE for them LOL!

4.) Jaina new model is great. Battle-bra! The princes look great too. Guess they gotta get a few more polys on those bones before they get upgraded to raid boss.

5.) Mr. Chilly is now named Oswald. <--when are we even getting that stupid penguin!! It's been there since beta, but noooo we get creepy ass red eyes black pengu.

Quote Originally Posted by Moralio
    Splendid, 3.3 is not even released and DKs already get nerfs. Just hope this new runeforging "fix" will come in pair with better itemization, I want slow 1h weapons with str, stamina and hit.

Also DKs t10 look like... pvp set? Nah, just my imagination.
    Actually it dosen't. its the Lich kings armor, see the spikes on one of the shoulders, and the fur on gloves and boots?

New rogue shoulders are out guys

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/525/1111s.png

Quote Originally Posted by Samelar
    Deathwing: "Heh.What are you doesent made you something more than a Mortal.IM the Deathwing!And I will KILL YOU!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz
    are you retdad of dreadmaul if so i would just liek to psot knowone raid with this guy he ninjas offspec items...
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent
    He's a product of Natural Selection.... someone drank a case of Natural Light and knocked up an Irish, morbidly obese Downs chick.

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10554

Quote Originally Posted by derastraz
    6000 what?Seconds?Milliseconds?Pico-seconds? ???
    That's interesting, but keep in mind they're placeholders, probably is going to be like 6 seconds.

Oh, lol @ the achievements. It's like if they were "Let's see if ya can complete this instance with a bunch of noobs!"

I like the druid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxyzzander
    Actually it dosen't. its the Lich kings armor, see the spikes on one of the shoulders, and the fur on gloves and boots?
    It isn't exactly the Lich King's armor. But, it's pretty damned close, which is a nice touch.

Use the Dungeon tool to finish random heroic dungeons until you have grouped with 50 random players total. Title Reward - the Patient.
    Shouldn't it be for the 100 random players achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Shouldn't it be for the 100 random players achievement?
    As someone posted earlier, the "Perky Pug" pet seems pretty suitable.

Druid tier, hallow is back/.
    A Huge ugly mask XD

Wow.... they've pulled 360 on warrior...

Fist of all, prot bonuses are sweet. That's why they'll change it. Bloodrage, come on, when Blizz gave warriors something that not only reduces health cost (well, Glyph of Bloodrage) but also causes warrior to heal 8+k every minute?

And then I've looked on dps... both CHANCE set bonuses... though I can understand 20% I seriously doubt 2% will be of any use... no other class has both bonuses set at percentage. Look at enh shammy - that's cool, not "You have 1% chance on getting response from in-game support in first 2 days."

Rogue's helm xDxDxD

Sad how many people are up in arms about the actual numbers when they are obviously placeholders like... you know... every patch... -.-

EDIT: On another note. New BE DK model. Proves that the LK's greatest DK was in fact Kael'thas.

Hate the red/green combination on the DK set -.- Make it black/blue, black/red, something like that, but red/green is just plain ugly. (Side note: Everything's red/green and then we get a blue aura around the shoulders and probably the helmet, at the very least make it consistent)
    It doesn't look like the LK's armor at all (I didn't expect it to do but the colors make the whole set just meh).
    Also I find it hard to imagine that 4T10 grants more dmg than 4T9 after using it for a while with Unholy even if the 4T10-Bonus will probably have a 100% uptime after the first (half) rotation.
    So basically you'll get it just for its stats.

Enough QQ from me -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Teneal
    Sad how many people are up in arms about the actual numbers when they are obviously placeholders like... you know... every patch... -.-

EDIT: On another note. New BE DK model. Proves that the LK's greatest DK was in fact Kael'thas.
    ? yells: HAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU PEOPLE, IT WAS A *head falls off*
    ? holds up a finger signaling to wait
    ? picks up his head and re attaches it
    ? yells: IT WAS A SETBACK, I AM KING KAEL'THAS MOTHERFUCKING SUNSTRIDER AND I WILL KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN

the fight is playing keep-away/volleyball with his head while dpsing his body
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?