Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10554, Tier 10 Armor Sets

Item - Druid T10 Balance 4P Bonus - Reduces the cooldown on your Eclipse talent by 6000.
    Thats almost more than 9000!!

DK's 4-piece bonus is a joke. More damage coz you can't handle the runes? wtf...

Great. I always wanted Jaina to look like a prostitute...

Item - Warrior T10 Protection 4P Bonus - Your Bloodrage ability no longer costs health to use, and now causes you to absorb damage equal to 20% of your maximum health. Lasts until cancelled.

I T S T O I M B A ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 20% its to much . Think about it this way . For some time prot warriars started to evolv in pvp , and with this and set 2 bonus with +20% more dmg to sheild slam that didnt go verry high dmg like so it will be to much . You will actualy see only prot warriors in BG's or something like that . My lvl 72 warrior crited 9k with sheild slam think about it with good gear and set 2 tier 10 bonus .

P.S. ^^Really makes you wonder why are you on Arms or Furry ^^
    Be the best and let the "Tree" do the rest !!!

Warlock
    Demonology

•Demonic Pact now also Increases your spell damage by 1/2/3/4/5%.
    •Decimation now procs from Soul Fire as well.

So the new rotation for a demonology lock when the target is under 35% will now be spam Soul Fire? Daddy likes...

Quote Originally Posted by Eldara
    Item - Warrior T10 Protection 4P Bonus - Your Bloodrage ability no longer costs health to use, and now causes you to absorb damage equal to 20% of your maximum health. Lasts until cancelled.

I T S T O I M B A ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 20% its to much . Think about it this way . For some time prot warriars started to evolv in pvp , and with this and set 2 bonus with +20% more dmg to sheild slam that didnt go verry high dmg like so it will be to much . You will actualy see only prot warriors in BG's or something like that . My lvl 72 warrior crited 9k with sheild slam think about it with good gear and set 2 tier 10 bonus .

P.S. ^^Really makes you wonder why are you on Arms or Furry ^^
    Becuz Fury/Arms is fun? Prot is fun as well but playing all 3 specs which i do, is the most funniest and enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Normy
    DK's 4-piece bonus is a joke. More damage coz you can't handle the runes? wtf...
    So you like to sit around with unused runes? Any time a rune is sitting unused, it means you are wasting damage/dps.

The DK set bonuses look very, very nice, and they all sync with the present styles of play.

As for rogues, while I miss the T8 Rupture crits, the Tricks of the Trade upgrade increases the incentive of setting up a Rogue Tricks Love Love Connection tactic with your fellow guildmate. ;D Certainly makes the glyph more attractive to me.

•Item - Hunter T10 2P Bonus - Your Auto Shots have a 5% chance to cause you and your pet to deal 15% additional damage for until cancelled.
    Retarded.

It will become mandatory for all hunters to get the bonus up by killing critters before the start of every boss attempt for any serious guild.

Utterly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblack23
    Retarded.

It will become mandatory for all hunters to get the bonus up by killing critters before the start of every boss attempt for any serious guild.

Utterly stupid.
    Except killing the critter will cancel your autoshoot and the bonus will go away. And unless you know of bosses regularly surrounded by 20+ critters for each hunter in your raid, it wouldn't matter anyway, unless you got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Winlol
    So you like to sit around with unused runes? Any time a rune is sitting unused, it means you are wasting damage/dps.
    •Item - Death Knight T10 Melee 4P Bonus - Whenever all your runes are on cooldown, you gain 3% increased damage done with weapons, spells, and abilities for the next 15 sec.

Eh, no. But you get the bonus if ALL runes are down, which virtually never happens if you keep your rotation tight. Those who can't do that get rewarded with a bonus. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer
    Except killing the critter will cancel your autoshoot and the bonus will go away. And unless you know of bosses regularly surrounded by 20+ critters for each hunter in your raid, it wouldn't matter anyway, unless you got lucky.
    The bonus lasts until cancelled.
    Why would killing a critter with your auto shot make it go away?

If no critters can be found then hearthstoning, killing mobs then summoning back will happen.
    Starting a boss fight with 15% extra damage on all hunters will be something that players get forced into doing in top guilds.

It will be changed before it goes live, because it is simply too retarded.

Top guilds will have hunters doing that i guarantee it, because it is pointless to start a fight with -15% extra dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblack23
    The bonus lasts until cancelled.
    Why would killing a critter with your auto shot make it go away?

If no critters can be found then hearthstoning, killing mobs then summoning back will happen.
    Starting a boss fight with 15% extra damage on all hunters will be something that players get forced into doing in top guilds.

It will be changed before it goes live, because it is simply too retarded.

Top guilds will have hunters doing that i guarantee it, because it is pointless to start a fight with -15% extra dmg.
    I seriously doubt that's what they meant. Otherwise why even bother, every hunter will just go out and kill 20 or so MOBs when they first login and have a 15% damage bonus for the rest of the day. I'm sure they mean until the autoshoot is canceled. So you autoshoot a boss 5 or 6 (or 20 or 30 depending on the RNG) times, get the bonus then keep it till the fight ends, or you cancel your autoshoot. I could be wrong of course, but that's the way I read it. Of course the grammar on the tooltip is terribad, so it's quite likely the thing was re-written just before patch release and it used to have a flat timer. I'm sure that before actual realm release it will either be changed or at least have the tooltip re-written again for clarity. As it stands right now, either of us could be right, or neither of us could be ;-)

That would make sense.

Buff disapears when autoshot gets cancelled.
    I read it as buff disapears when you cancel the buff.

Tooltip wording sucks tbh.

Theres a typo on the ele shaman 4pc bonus, on the front page it says 15 sec CD, however on the blue page its a 1.5 sec CD... thought id clear that up a bit eh

10+ Year Old Account

Orcs and Taurens look rediculous at times if the gear doesn't look good on them.

Above picture, Orc on the left looks decently cool.

Orc on the right looks hilariously bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Normy
    •Item - Death Knight T10 Melee 4P Bonus - Whenever all your runes are on cooldown, you gain 3% increased damage done with weapons, spells, and abilities for the next 15 sec.

Eh, no. But you get the bonus if ALL runes are down, which virtually never happens if you keep your rotation tight. Those who can't do that get rewarded with a bonus. Get it?
    It's just a dps version of blade barrier, except for all your runes instead of just the blood ones.

"On cooldown" means you have used them and are waiting for them to become available again. For example, on an AoE pull, you pop DnD, IT, PS, then Pestilence, and now you have 3% increased damage.

Companion Pets

* Mr. Chilly is now named Oswald.
    Nice Batman Returns reference (Penguin = Oswald Cobblepot).
    Emodac (Sargeras) - Unholy PvE... DW Frost PvP (experimental)

hmm ye hmm

p.s rofl at the achievments