Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

4 Pieces: (Updated) Each time your Immolate and Unstable Affliction spells deal periodic damage, you have a 15% chance to gain 10% damage done by you and your pet for 10 seconds
    Will that mean I gain 10% of all my ánd my pets dmg for 10 secs, wow that will make me kill.
    (in other word, you get damage from your own spell, in other words you will damage yourself by 10% of your own damage (and your pets damage))

Should I see this as a buff or a nerf? yes I'll do more damage, But i'll also kill myself If I dont watch my HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayntic
    Will that mean I gain 10% of all my ánd my pets dmg for 10 secs, wow that will make me kill.
    (in other word, you get damage from your own spell, in other words you will damage yourself by 10% of your own damage (and your pets damage))

Should I see this as a buff or a nerf? yes I'll do more damage, But i'll also kill myself If I dont watch my HP.
    Is this a troll post?

I knew they forgot a zero in there. 4%? get real
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

[list][*]2 Pieces (Damage): (Updated) Your melee attacks have a 40% chance to reset the cooldown on your Divine Storm ability.

lolwut? isn't it little op? paladins gonna spam DS instead of other skills cuz it's their strongest one :-X

>>>>I hope they are going to do something about the Prot Pally 4pt10. It's still rather bad compared to the other tanks' bonuses. I mean, 12% damage reduction for 10 seconds is way better than 12% increased dodge<<<<

Are you stupid ? 12% dodge is much better . Better to avoid the dmg rather then to absorb it .
    Be the best and let the "Tree" do the rest !!!

Quote Originally Posted by provocator
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

• 2 Pieces (Damage): (Updated) Your melee attacks have a 40% chance to reset the cooldown on your Divine Storm ability.
    • lolwut? isn't it little op? paladins gonna spam DS instead of other skills cuz it's their strongest one :-X
    • Learn your facts, DS comes 3rd (4th when HoW is ready) in our main rotation also, i'm sure its only autoattacks, so ever 3.4 sec I have a 40% chance to reset DS CD, but ret already have enough CD clash and this "proc" might end up been skipped.

• Quote Originally Posted by Arcano
      Learn your facts, DS comes 3rd (4th when HoW is ready) in our main rotation also, i'm sure its only autoattacks, so ever 3.4 sec I have a 40% chance to reset DS CD, but ret already have enough CD clash and this "proc" might end up been skipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcano
    yup maybe i missunderstood it but did u think about attack speed buffs? you will almost spam DS with Icy Talons and Heroism up and IMO it's gonna be little strange cuz there aren't similar situations in other class dps rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Nightsyte
    Honestly, anyone saying the Hunter set bonuses are "godly" hasn't seriously looked at them. We are the ONLY class in Tier 10 with BOTH our bonuses on a wildly RNG low 5% proc chance.

5%.

Every other class has at least one of their bonuses that occurs with a 30% or greater probability.
    Agreed. I have no damn idea what was so wrong with the old version of the 4-piece (4% damage to all Shots while Serpent, Viper, or Wyvern is active).
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by BoyOne
    Mmm can somebody explain me this.. This is a stat no balance ever takes (go that deep into resto tree for) Why make this a balance stat when it is in the wrong tree and it is completely not useful ???
    Every raiding Moonkin has that, including me. We already spend 10 points into restoration to get Master Shapeshifter so that one point in Clearcasting is not an issue. And with this great set bonus it's going to be much more worth it than before! Finally some Moonkin love.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • 2 Pieces (Elemental): Your Lightning Bolt spell reduces the remaining cooldown on your Elemental Mastery talent by 1 second.
    • 4 Pieces (Elemental): (Updated) The cooldown on your Lava Burst ability is reduced by 1.5 seconds.
    These are a joke, right? If not, these are the most pathetic excuses for a set bonus I've ever seen...

Quote Originally Posted by Terracresta
    So its 1.5s less lavaburst cd as i thought.
    The elemental 2p bonus really sucks, plain 5% crit for lighting bolt would be much better...
    I think it will suck also (2p bonus). Average fight lasts for 5 minutes. Elemental Mastery CD is 3 minutes. If you get the chance to use it twice in one fight then every reduction of the CD on it, when casting a LB, will be lost... probably.

But who knows. It will probably turn out great. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldara
    >>>>I hope they are going to do something about the Prot Pally 4pt10. It's still rather bad compared to the other tanks' bonuses. I mean, 12% damage reduction for 10 seconds is way better than 12% increased dodge<<<<

Are you stupid ? 12% dodge is much better . Better to avoid the dmg rather then to absorb it .
    idd:P if you dodge you "absorb" 100% damage

You dodge melee attacks yeah but normally the tank killing abilities are unavoidable.(Old Plasma blast, Fusion Punch on hm, big bang etc.) So Damage reduction is better outside of a surviving an enrage for a little while longer.

So yeah, wheres the increased damage on death strike in the Tier 10 DK DPS Set? Yes I'm aware of the new scourge strike update thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Akabane
    Wonder what balance reason made them switch one of the DK bonuses to +7% Heart Strike? Too much Health return on Death Strike? Or Heart Strike being a greater percentage of DK damage, and hence of greater benefit?

I do greatly approve of the Scourge Strike adjustment to part physical. 8)
    as far as i know, death strike heals you for 10% of YOUR HEALTH, not damage done by death strike. they did change it some patches ago, stops dks from getting those insane heals when tanking and in pvp i suppose :P

maybe they thought that heart strike is the main percentage of damage of dk blood, thus making the 7% + dmg to heart strike

Quote Originally Posted by Valtiel
    Is this a troll post?

Apparently, the troll here is me and you.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

I can't help but wonder how they come up with the idea of giving a boomkin set bonus off a Resto Talent? Clearcasting isn't really needed in raids as you can't go OOM in the first place as a Boomkin. With higher gear I can see regen to become even less of a problem. Why can't they come up with decent Tier bonuses, so I can finally dump 2pc T8 :s

Mmm can somebody explain me this.. This is a stat no balance ever takes (go that deep into resto tree for) Why make this a balance stat when it is in the wrong tree and it is completely not useful ???
    Dude - I think you're the ONLY balance druid that DOESN'T have OOC! Pretty much every druid spec picks it up, it is one of the best mana returning talents we have, and it only costs ONE talent point!

On another note - I am very glad they changed the Balance setbonus. Reduced cooldown on eclipse is compeltely useless since we can proc the opposite eclipse during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Warrior
    • 2 Pieces (Damage): (Updated) When your Rend and Deep Wounds abilities deal damage you have a 2% chance to gain 20% attack power for 10 seconds.
    • 4 Pieces (Damage): (Updated) You have a 30% chance for your Bloodsurge and Sudden Death talents to grant 2 charges of their effect instead of 1, reduce the global cooldown on Execute or Slam by 0.5 seconds, and for the duration of the effect to be increased by 100%.
    2% chance to gain 20% for 10 seconds??!?!?!?!
    First blizzard says "until it's canceled" and everyone is like wow good job blizzard

and then blizzard turns around, thinks for a bit "hm but this is a warrior class, we cannot make them happy" and nerfs it to the ground

not even looking forward for T10, thank you very much blizzard
    hopefully there will be well itemized pieces that I can pick instead of tier since well it sucks big time

Probably the worst Tier out of all T7 T8 T9 T10
    Good job on making end game Tier worthless

Please please please take at least one point out of dreamstate and put it into OOC, for the love of boomkin you really should be taking this.

Also, I love feral 4p, it'll be 6-8% damage increase overall if kept at high uptime. With all these amazing set bonuses, they better be buyable with badges or there will be huge loot wars and loot system abuse to attain it. WTB Frost Trophy, inc drama!