Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...

Re: Non Battle.net Accounts offline on November 12th

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart
    Or you can look at blizzard's on WoW forum directory. PvP Discsssion, UI and mods discussion...Yep. Blizzard legally doesn't support those at all.
    Forums don't matter. What matters is what the agreement says. End of story.

And you're not just breaking their EULA, oh no - you're breaking their trademark. Which means they can take you for £50k a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Falcon
    Forums don't matter. What matters is what the agreement says. End of story.

And you're not just breaking their EULA, oh no - you're breaking their trademark. Which means they can take you for £50k a break.
    Explain to me PvP Servers then.

Battlenet is fucking DODGY as FUCK not even gettin my e-mail verification mail

Everyone just needs to quit fucking whining.
    I've been merged since the first day Battle.net provided this.
    Nothing has happened to me.

Just merge and get over it.

Your login is as secure as you make it.

If you still get hacked, it's most likely your stupid fault for being a dumbass.
    It had nothing to do with Battle.net
    I'm sure now the battle.net servers are getting alittle busy, but you should definitely do it before the 12th.
    If you don't, good fucking luck trying to merge after the 12th, where every QQing moron on these forums are going to merge regardless.
    Because they enjoy this game.
    Making their rebuttals completely moot and pointless.

How can you dodge the benefits of a Battle.net account?
    The login servers are much better.

Whether it be an email as your login or a username, it really makes no difference.
    You got hacked because you probably did something stupid.
    Ive never been hacked in this game.
    No, I dont even use an authenticator either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazul
    Battlenet is fucking DODGY as FUCK not even gettin my e-mail verification mail
    You using Yahoo? Appaerntly Yahoo doesn't like the Email it sends.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanorr[ED
    ]
    i merged my WoW acct into battle.net months ago... so will i recieve the pet? or is this only for people who decide to merge within the month?
    bump!

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vanorr[ED
    ]
    bump!
    Q: How can I obtain the penguin pet?
    A: Once you’ve successfully merged a World of Warcraft account with a Battle.net account, the penguin pet will be sent via in-game mail to all existing characters on the merged World of Warcraft account, along with all future characters on that World of Warcraft account. Players who merged previously will also receive the pet this way.

All free in-game pets will be mailed to people AFTER November 12th. It should mean on November 12th or shortly after.

Whether you merge accounts now or have done so 6 months ago you WILL still recieve the pet.
    IE, Everyone will recieve this pet when battle.net becomes the only login system provided you merge your old account to the battle.net by the time they cut off the promotion (the cut-off date has yet to be announced but rest assured that if you are on holiday or something and your wow account isn't merged before November 12th, you WON'T lose your account. However, to play the game you will have to merge to battle.net still)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart
    Explain to me PvP Servers then.
    Why the heck are you asking me? It's Blizzard legal agreement, ask them why they've very clearly indeed banned PvP.