Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Anyone notice priests dont bitch?

I don't know about bitching about their class, but what I've found is priest's generally don't bitch or complain about anything, or atleast less than any other classes.
    Whether its wiping, disagreeing, noobyness or anything, priest's are usually the bigger man...or woman, in the matter and don't whine or complain about anything, they just go along with it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by greysin
    let's see, least damage mitigation, damage output didn't scale with the hp and fell behind severely, worst mana regen, only healer that can't remove poison

YEAH, THEY"RE SCARY

Yeah RMP teams aren't good at all are they?

I am sure that shadow pvp still sucks hard. OMG dispersion FAIL!

There you go a priest bitching.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by Berdine
    Priests arent underpowered, just takes the highest skill cap out of the healers cause u cant turtle. Btw u can MC off cliffs nemore it blinks em back up, play a priest plz.
    Cancel MC shortly after you jumped your target of the cliff.

I put a post up like this a while ago, I pretty much only look at the priest forums here now, everything else is junk.

ive always found that forums become bad after they become over populated, maybe its cause there arent many priests.

Go Priests.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    That depends on what you mean. I've heard many priest bitch about many things - not always about getting nerfed, but mostly because they were bitching about being priest and how Paladins get all the cool shit.
    Paladins have 2 base healing spells, and you have to spec into 2 more.

was that like 3 years ago? unless u were really unlucky, jumping ppl off cliffs cancels MC and blinks them back up to solid ground, i try and do it alot
    You might wanna try skipping the jumping part and just walk them off the cliff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Honestly, an academic journal article could be written about why people who role priest mains tend to be more "relaxed" than those who choose to identify with other classes.

Even in the "bitching" its usually in the form of: "This is bad because of x,y, & z", not "OMG unerfmeusuxblizzggiquit."

Again, in general.

Also, every priest I know that plays in the top guilds on my server are what you would call "nice people." I've never had a guild "incident" that involved a priest. Funny enough, the only guild incidents I've ever had were from a DK and Warlock (coincidence?). Are there D-bags that play priests? Sure. But I guarantee that priests have the least percentage of D-bags per-capita.

I would argue that the people that are attracted to playing a priest are attracted to either the "master of healing and preservation" part or the "dark meditative, mind manipulator" part. Both are not very "in your face" ideas, and thus may attract people who are a little more methodical or "big picture" in their viewpoint. I really have nothing but anecdotal evidence, but after playing the game for 5 years, I think I have enough sample data to be pretty confident in my hypothesis.

I personally bitch about all the classes, but ill have them all at 80 soon so I am allowed. I know every single classes strengths and weaknesses against the others, and what every single class ability in the game does. If that's not dedication I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by greysin
    only healer that can't remove poison
    ...What?

Paladins can't remove Curses
    Druids can't remove Diseases or Magic debuffs.
    Shamans can't remove Magic Debuffs.
    Priests can't remove Curses or Poisons.

No healer class is capable of removing every debuff, so that point is invalid.

Also, this thread has also shown a great deal of priests bitching... so yeah. Show me a day without a single complaint and I'll run nude through the streets of Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by KandyCane
    ...What?

Also, this thread has also shown a great deal of priests bitching... so yeah. Show me a day without a single complaint and I'll run nude through the streets of Paris.
    I think the qualifier "don't bitch" is obviously false. Its stupid to say no priest ever, at anytime has ever bitched. However, they do so far less than other classes, and even when they do, its usually over something that is an actual issue that needs addressing.

Lol well i was lucky cause i played a spirit priest in BC in BT so i never learnt to rotate COH in, but yeh it was required, but then druids got it to haha, if u look at the AJ forums the only thing pvp priests ask for is shadowfiend to not get so easily kited, IE 1 cyclone counters a 5 min spell, and for a slight scaling of manaregen so we dont fail so hard in the department, thats it :P
    WOAH WOAH, you are complaining about one of your 5 min cds getting countered so easily, go mass dispel bubble more...

Name say it all, i love priest forums for the pure fact priests dont bitch, we cop nerfs alot (this isnt bitching) but take it on the chin, keep it up peeps, we'll be flavor one day, ps this also goes for AJ forums, check em out
    Guess you weren't around when we (priests) protested in IF to crash IF with holy nova.

You know, when they nerf holy and shadow at the same time. (pre-TBC - near end of the AQ/nax vanilla... )

(then we became mana batteries for a long while and sub par healer - comapred to OP china heal anyways... )

And the fact the "holy form" suggestion was implemented... ... on druid. Anyhow I digress.

Well, priests can remove poison from themselves (Body and Soul in Holy tree).

Name say it all, i love priest forums for the pure fact priests dont bitch, we cop nerfs alot (this isnt bitching) but take it on the chin, keep it up peeps, we'll be flavor one day, ps this also goes for AJ forums, check em out
    I know rite, we're awesome
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

Healers in general take nerfs pretty well. Look at all the Pally nerfs from TBC on. They know Blizz can't afford to make them non-viable, so healers let it roll off.

Now... Shadow Priests? Not so much. The deserved to be upset, for damn sure, but still. :P

...What?

Who cares about Curses? Curses dont MS, OOOO BURN.

If priest were given psn removal they would but upped to where shamens and pallys are with 3 dispell types. His point is verry valid. You just can't handle it. It was already announced that Druids are getting magic dispell in the next xpac so. Priest are the only ones left out of 3 types unless they get curse or psn removal in the xpac which we dont know so we have to assume no and bitch untill we get it.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

15+ Year Old Account

End of burning crusade. Priest forum. I died. Nuff said.

Priests got all their whining out during the first three years of WoW. My priest friend NEVER stopped whining. Every patch it was "Oh, look, priests still didn't get any buffs and we're still useless," or "The priest patch section is 1/10th the length of every other class' - and it's all nerfs." etc. etc. He linked me tons of priest forum threads (from the official WoW forums) where there were plenty of other priests besides him whining, as well.

Maybe it's different today, but I've gone through years of listening to priests bitch. Maybe they're all bitched out.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTree
    And the fact the "holy form" suggestion was implemented... ... on druid. Anyhow I digress.
    And the funny part being that Blizzard says tree form - the idea of sacrificing damage to put heals at the same level as every other healer - is a poorly implemented idea. Given the tons and tons of priests who have constructed longwinded posts and arguments against priests ever getting something like holy form, I'm surprised you're still for it.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/playe...all/all//////1

Maybe that´s why.

I dont see the point in this thread, but i guess im off to the druid-forums to make a thread called "I think druids look better irl then anyother class!".