Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Tier 10 Multi-Race HD Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Lardyparty
    Priest plox.
    Sure! Let me pull those up for yo--

OH WAIT THEY'RE NOT IN THE PTR BUILD YET!

I think the rogues and the warriors are the best sets. Wtf with the druids man... I am totally hating that helm. The conqueror moon helm was pretty cute but wtf is this suppose to be Please blizz.. change the druid helms

p.s LOL@hunter helm

So I guess in 3.3 we'll be able to make female Blood Elf warriors. But not males.

At least, that's what I assume since Boub showed a Blood Elf in the female warrior shot... :P

Stupid

Any chance we could get those multi-race DK screens updated with a helm? Tempted to Faction-change my Orc DK, just because how awesome the Human looks :P

Such a shame Undead don't look better in Plate, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    Fact: T10 makes gnomes look 250% bigger than their original size. Just look at the images!
    Hahahaha

While I'm not a fan of Warhammer online (the tabletop strategy game is a different matter) I think blizz could take a few design cues from it. If they are going to go for a darker look and introduce something like a death knight then go for the dark look and don't dance around the issue trying to keep the kiddies happy.

Besides most kids I know would wear a set of shoulders with skulls spiked on them even if the rest of the model looked like balls anyway.

Also http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/medi...-Chosen001.jpg and http://warhammerinfo.com/img/art-sorcerer01.jpg would look awesome I mean would it hurt blizz to implement some more interesting looking armor like this?

Afterthought.... the caster armor would probably reduce the population of male toons quite a bit ;D
    Daenerýs

“It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that--it's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown--then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?” - John Lennon

10+ Year Old Account

The T10 hunter helm may be one of the most retarded pieces of gear Blizz has come up with so far....
    Here come the Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziel
    While I'm not a fan of Warhammer online (the tabletop strategy game is a different matter) I think blizz could take a few design cues from it. If they are going to go for a darker look and introduce something like a death knight then go for the dark look and don't dance around the issue trying to keep the kiddies happy.

Besides most kids I know would wear a set of shoulders with skulls spiked on them even if the rest of the model looked like balls anyway.

Also http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/medi...-Chosen001.jpg and http://warhammerinfo.com/img/art-sorcerer01.jpg would look awesome I mean would it hurt blizz to implement some more interesting looking armor like this?

Afterthought.... the caster armor would probably reduce the population of male toons quite a bit ;D
    haha yea lol id change all my toons to girls if that was the armore >

I am aware that blizzard hates rogues, you only have to see how they nerf us every patch but the tier 10 gear goes way beyond adding insult to injury. I am not sure what they were smoking or drinking when they decided on those designs but they take ugly to a whole new level - it was mentioned that it looks like some one was mugging glists for their cloths but even they have better dress scense then to wear something that looks like this. I can only thank the powers that be that there is a feature to hide the helm I only wish you could hide the shoulders too. Why is it the DK's have such slick looking gear - rogues should look like that.

See THIS is why I stopped raiding with my druid and started working on my DK.... Druid tier gear looks stupid....

The Tauren Warrior look makes me want to start a warrior though. LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tr
    i was like yeah, and then noticed this thread sucked :

i was like yeah, and then noticed your post was not constructive in any way.
    Kumduh's ban crits you for 7 days!

Looks like the horrible artists that were doing the Shaman Armor have gone to work on the Hunter Gear....Thank god. Maybe Shaman will get some good looking gear now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziel

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=10845 ?

Rogue tier 10 makes rogues look a bit like a geist which is an undead unit that is kind of rogue like in how it acts.

Not entirely unfitting but the rest of the set does not fit the mask. I of course even knowing the point behind it still do not care for it. I personally liked tier 8 for rogues. I thought it looked awesome but no one seemed to agree with me.

Nice pig snout on warrior shoulders, no not really! Come on Blizz, what, did you get rid of the real artists?? Funny how most of the plate wearing classes armor looks too similar and when should Rogue and Mage armor look more like plate?? Get with the program and put some effort into the concept art work please.

Sigh, that druid set fails so badly...where is the details?
    Cmon, who is making these models... :'(