Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: How would u like Priest T10 to look?

I want something holy looking, white preferably, including a helm that looks like the one wore by the currently posted new Lich-like graphic. That is just such an uber looking helm and would be perfect for a priest imo. Apart from that, moar wings would be cool, if no wings then chains or something. I definetly dig that hat though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizel
    I want something holy looking, white preferably, including a helm that looks like the one wore by the currently posted new Lich-like graphic. That is just such an uber looking helm and would be perfect for a priest imo. Apart from that, moar wings would be cool, if no wings then chains or something. I definetly dig that hat though.
    I actually don't want another holy looking tier. We've had enough of them already, time for some shadow representing!

If anything, they can perform representing both, just look at tier 6.

I do like Dire's post though, hood over a mask that holds several distinct markings on the mask would be pretty sweet.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

As long as it has a hood and doesn't look like ass, i'm cool with whatever.

t5 and t6 were the best, go hood sets !

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&n=Solandrys

I really like the idea of the Val'kyr theme, especially the separation between Black and White Since I'm also a fan of Tier 5/6/8 it would be fine if they would give us something like it if the Val'kyr thing doesn't work (T5 wings *in my pants jizz*).