Thread: VE Change

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: VE Change

Will not work with AoE spells. Still... this buff is going to massively improve my overhealing in multi-dot fights!

I'm not sure if im reading this correctly or not, but if its the "target" gets healed, then couldnt we place this buff on the tank and then all our healing would go to him? It would be nice if you could stack some VE's on a tank. Probably not worth it but still a neat idea.

VE hasn't changed in effect. Think of it like this, you cast VE, it puts up a buff on you, then anything and everything you attack is treated as if it has VE already on it for a half hour.

Apparently it gives us a TON more survivability in PVP. I've tried it and yeah, it really does.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

If ur worried about spell reflect you can use that disc spell or watever the one that reduces aggro range that eats the Spell reflect im having a mind blank on the spell name

Quote Originally Posted by Slicewrists
    If ur worried about spell reflect you can use that disc spell or watever the one that reduces aggro range that eats the Spell reflect im having a mind blank on the spell name
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaben
    Mind Soothe

On the other hand, a downside in pvp with this change is that dispellers wont dispel VE instead of one of our dots.

They just dispelled everything anyway.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

We're totally going to start seeing...

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000

Or not

(They have all caster buffs and only need 3 healers thanks to imp VE x15. Remember, not only are the 3 priests in each group taking -10% dmg from shadow form but are also healing themselves for 35% of a shadow priests dmg(~2000hps) counting their own VE plus the other two and they're healing the non priests for 15% or 1000hps. Dont forget JoL as well.

The resto druid can be switched out for another dps without losing any buffs if two healers are enough. The only people that should ever need heals would be the healers, 4 non priest dps, and 3 tanks and they are all constanly receiving about 1000hps from the shadow priests.

Since Spriest dps is kind of low you dont really gain anything from the eliminated healers but its still a cool idea.
    Drunk toddlers in a dryer

No