Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Funnest paladin spec?

I once tried a ret build, but went deep into prot for reckoning. Now you lose out on DS, and reckoning only procs from dmg done to you, but when i went a did dailys, i have to say.........this shit is scary. W/ the new SoC, the dmg i did wiped out 10-15 enemies in an instant, and in cataclysm, if nothing changes talent wise in the trees, or they don't move reckoning any further down the tree, it will be entirely possible to have a 0/25/51 build as ret, which looks like a juggernaut of a PVP build.

NOTE: Use this in a BG if you really wanna mess with someone. When a rogue is chipping away at me, and i have this spec, reckoning is almost always up. It only takes a set of charges to instagib anyone, but you have to be in the right place in the right time

Just dont play a crazy hybrid like posted here. Since you are a new 80, go ret and start to grab some tank and healing gear, when you get good set from one of those change for it.
    Those crazy speccs are only for bored players that are playing a long time the class.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcold
    Just dont play a crazy hybrid like posted here. Since you are a new 80, go ret and start to grab some tank and healing gear, when you get good set from one of those change for it.
    Those crazy speccs are only for bored players that are playing a long time the class.
    been playing paladin since the beta of TBC, i never played any of those crazy spec.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    been playing paladin since the beta of TBC, i never played any of those crazy spec.. lol
    Just saying only a bored paladin would try those.

protection.but different taste' for each person since we all differ.
    You can't use this while stunned.

15+ Year Old Account

if you get bored of your class then you arent playing the good class or game

That's hardly the case. It's more of "hmm, that talent is interesting, i wonder what happens if i do this..." It doesnt have to be boredom. It really could just be someone being curious. Don't see why that's bad

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rifee
    Wow, guess 40% of the wow population are rebels now? :P
    Only use that have been Ret since TBC or before are rebels.

Ha, I'll have American Idiot as my Paladin's theme song now :P

Quote Originally Posted by jenseits
    That's hardly the case. It's more of "hmm, that talent is interesting, i wonder what happens if i do this..." It doesnt have to be boredom. It really could just be someone being curious. Don't see why that's bad
    I said it is bad for a new 80 that dont know the class yet.

I said it is bad for a new 80 that dont know the class yet.
    I know, it's definitely not a raid build, but if you got to the point where u rly wanted to try something different, this build is interesting. But to start just focus on dmg talents. SotP, divine strength, and pretty much everything else in the ret tree.