Thread: new holy relic

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

new holy relic

again blizzard fails so bad, again.

we can get 83sp from a holy shock stack up to 3 times....so if u have hs glyphed (wtf) u can get it stacked 3 times.....

nice, get sp that i dont care about by using a spell i dont use but 4-5 times tops in any fight.

looks like we'll still be using 200ilvl libram (unless we get so much int in t10 that we go with the 245 one)

Re: new holy relic

83 sp x 3 is 249, which can be up 100% of the fight pending you holy shock once every 15 seconds after the initial 3 stack. It is only 15sp increase over the 245 libram, which is utter bull*hit. I expect it to get changed.

Yes they did fail, once again. 45 ilvls and still cant give us something better.

Anyone not doing a HL spam spec will love this libram though, since Holy shock and flash of light goes hand in hand.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

I don't use Holy Light spam, I stick with the PvP Libram for Flash of Light.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tbk2009
    83 sp x 3 is 249, which can be up 100% of the fight pending you holy shock once every 15 seconds after the initial 3 stack. It is only 15sp increase over the 245 libram, which is utter bull*hit. I expect it to get changed.

Yes they did fail, once again. 45 ilvls and still cant give us something better.

Anyone not doing a HL spam spec will love this libram though, since Holy shock and flash of light goes hand in hand.
    Still, we get something.

They indeed do fail totally, we dont need more spellpower.

this libram is terrible for any1. holy light spammers dont need extra SP seeing as thier HLs do mostly overhealing already, and flash spammers can just use the pvp libram for almost 2 times the SP, that cant fall off, and doesnt take 18secs to stack up. it may also give SP to HLs and shocks, but as a flasher your HL is way too powerful already, and u dont shock enough to make up for the diff in SP to flash from the pvp libram.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I am very dissapointed with this libram. It is absolutely worthless. Holy shock is more of an oh shit button for me anyways more than a tool I use constantly. So if this doesn't change I'll be sticking with my libram of renewal..WOOOO!!!!!!!! I love not upgrading an item for three effing dungeons.

So holy options are ilvl 200 badge libram or pvp libram (based on hl vs fol) cool

wtb more bad librams. Since that's what were getting anyway

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles
    I don't use Holy Light spam, I stick with the PvP Libram for Flash of Light.
    Coming from the guy who has only killed 1 boss in ToC 10 man, 0 bosses in 25 man....I won't even get into your ulduar experience.

Quote Originally Posted by avatarr
    this libram is terrible for any1. holy light spammers dont need extra SP seeing as thier HLs do mostly overhealing already, and flash spammers can just use the pvp libram for almost 2 times the SP, that cant fall off, and doesnt take 18secs to stack up. it may also give SP to HLs and shocks, but as a flasher your HL is way too powerful already, and u dont shock enough to make up for the diff in SP to flash from the pvp libram.
    The benefit of this libram over the PVP one is that it effects all your spells. SS, FoL, HS, HL. I would take this libram over the pvp one any day (if those were my only options). If you can honestly say you ONLY spam FoL in a raid, not using SS HS or HL, you fail miserably.

Coming from the guy who has only killed 1 boss in ToC 10 man, 0 bosses in 25 man....I won't even get into your ulduar experience.
    Look, no matter, the flash libram will be still better for fol spammer. Because he will have http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42616 by that time. Thats a LOR of sp on flash. So here new libram fails a LOT.

Now when he will cast HL, he doesnt really need more SP from libram, because he alreadz have so much SP that every HL go overheal. Bedcause he gems SP and go SP trinkets and SP enchants, just SP. Here new libram fails again.

Now only place where libram doesnt fail on healing spells is HS. Thats all, it doesnt fail on spell that has a cd and its situational..see it?

For HL spammers, even though they sometimes use flash and HS because they fit in acttual situation better than H, this is useless. Because most of their heal comes from HL, where they dont need more sp.

only time i shock is when i have to move and want to keep some type of OHJESUS heal on my tank while i do.

People really should need to shock more. I think that is what Blizzard is trying to say, and I do agree. Holy Shock is a amazing skill, and people undervalue it because it's a "HPS" loss when Holy Light Spamming, but normaly it will increase your EHPS, that is what really matters, anyway.

But giving us a bad libram won't make anyone use it more. The Triumph Libram will give a similiar amount of Spell Power with Holy FacerolLight and Season 8 Gladiator's Libram of Justice will give us the double for flashs. Again, the only healing skill that would improve with the spell power (considering that holys are strong enough) are holy shocks.

Want to me Paladins use more Holy Shocks? Nerf Judgement of the Pure, our haste is just too overpowered.
    And please do not say "Buff Holy Shock", because it's the best instant single target healing in the game.

Shock is awesome.

After a crit shock (which i almost have) the next FoL is an instant OR the next HL has a way higher crit rate.

For regular 25 Uld/ToC i use HShock, Instant-FoLs and HL as it fits. And with the flame on the tank a Shock+InstaFoL does some amazing numbers too.

As for hardmodes (which i read in here) it still is a Holy Light Spam most of the time.

The libram is nice, since after the first shocks you have some spellpower for all of your heals. The T8,5 2P bonus is also quite nice in combination with Shock
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah, we hate humor and we do not allow it. Last time someone tried to be funny we tracked him down with his IP and broke his leg, then we forced him to race change all his characters to female dwarves. If you think you can be funny on my forums, think twice. (Also I will actually track down and kill anyone using that as a signature)
    Yes, they mean it! Got a broken leg, a female Dwarf and an infraction. Don't mess with humor folks !

Quote Originally Posted by Funky303
    ...The T8,5 2P bonus is also quite nice in combination with Shock...

When I hit icecrown, I wont be wearing T8-gear (especially not 2 pieces). Hell, I dont even wear 2 of them now >

Another short duration buff we get to babysit. Sure, dot timer mods and all but uh

NO THX

then again in 25 toc and such I do hs almost every cd so maybe...?!

But no... I don't like this. Make it stack by using holy lights instead IMO
    Hi, I'm Lerty.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    People really should need to shock more. I think that is what Blizzard is trying to say, and I do agree. Holy Shock is a amazing skill, and people undervalue it because it's a "HPS" loss when Holy Light Spamming, but normaly it will increase your EHPS, that is what really matters, anyway.

But giving us a bad libram won't make anyone use it more. The Triumph Libram will give a similiar amount of Spell Power with Holy FacerolLight and Season 8 Gladiator's Libram of Justice will give us the double for flashs. Again, the only healing skill that would improve with the spell power (considering that holys are strong enough) are holy shocks.

Want to me Paladins use more Holy Shocks? Nerf Judgement of the Pure, our haste is just too overpowered.
    And please do not say "Buff Holy Shock", because it's the best instant single target healing in the game.
    Holy shock is in most cases a _EHPS_-loss against casting a Holy Light instead. Depends on what kinds of healing that is required at the moment, if you have to move Holy Shock is great. Tho casting the HL instead that takes about the same amount of time to cast (counting GCD) is in most cases better.

Another thing to consider is that in full 258+ gear mana will not be an issue, considering in a mix of 245/258 gear it hardly is, so the effectiveness of ilvl200 libram will drop.

That said, over the course of a 6 minute fight, you would need to shock about 23-25 times. I can't remember the last time I shocked that much in a fight. (aside from heroic champs of course)

Another thing to consider is that in full 258+ gear mana will not be an issue, considering in a mix of 245/258 gear it hardly is, so the effectiveness of ilvl200 libram will drop.

That said, over the course of a 6 minute fight, you would need to shock about 23-25 times. I can't remember the last time I shocked that much in a fight. (aside from heroic champs of course)
    well, like i said in the post, maybe by t10 we will have enough mana to use the 245 one instead, i have it to look pretty with, but never use it. maybe when i hit 35k unbuffed i can try it out at times. almost there.

This libram is so obviously bad, that I don't believe that Blizzard could really think it acceptable. It makes me wonder if they don't have something in mind that will make it passable. Buffs to Shock or nerfs to the other librams or nerfs/changes to HL and FoL.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Another thing to consider is that in full 258+ gear mana will not be an issue
    At the moment and the content mana is not an option, but i would expect for Icecrown that bosses hit harder, tanks eat more dmg (at least in the beginning) and so we will have to use massive Holy Light again to pull them back to 50k life fast. Since i use shock i rarely had one of those seconds where your heal hits the tank within the last 0,00001 of a second before he would have died bec. you just felt your HL to take some 10 sec to cast ^^.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah, we hate humor and we do not allow it. Last time someone tried to be funny we tracked him down with his IP and broke his leg, then we forced him to race change all his characters to female dwarves. If you think you can be funny on my forums, think twice. (Also I will actually track down and kill anyone using that as a signature)
    Yes, they mean it! Got a broken leg, a female Dwarf and an infraction. Don't mess with humor folks !