Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Lord Marrowgar US PTR Testing

Any idea what addon(s) the guy that's streaming right now is using for the clock etc. in the top left corner?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Consists of Whirlwind / Ice Spikes / Straightline Doomfires (from Archimonde) so far I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by NonMagical
    Into the PTR? Or on Live?
    live for me

Instead of just saying oh it wasn't hard or It isn't impressive. Just say Good Job and go on. I means seriously. Be nice. Good Job guys!

The graphics popping up in the middle of the screen is PowerAuras Classic

GET SOME CLOTHS BACK ON THOSE FEMALE TAUREN

Quote Originally Posted by meroko
    You expected not? This is World of Easycraft...come on now
    first time the boss is tested, everything is a placeholder, and the QQ already started
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

It's non-heroic 25 man, or whatitscalled, yeah? Not too surprising it's that difficult. And it's the first boss. And it's a PTR.
    And have a look at that achievement, that's gonna be haaard. Oh and imagine this one on hardmode.

I'm taking a guess at most casual or non-hardcore raiding guilds having trouble with this boss to begin with. Every comment in here being cocky or mocking it as an easy boss is just hillarious.

Easy? Maybe, considering most of these guilds are in TOC25 heroic gear, Overgearing the encounter is easy amirite?

I really hope that was some placeholder texture skin of the boss. even the trash had the same skin.

Honestly. We're looking at a TotGC-25 Tribute to Insanity guild doing it.

Did you honestly expect the introductory boss of Icecrown to be as difficult as 25 man heroic Anub?

Let's be real.

There was a post in the feedback thread about an instance wide Aura similar to the Sunwell Radiance. Anyone has an idea what it is and what it does?

We reached maximum numbers of viewer for your country.... Seems im living in china or they have 1 slot for my country -.-

Chill of the Throne.

It does X amount of damage every 3 seconds. The damage increases as you get closer to the Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Relene
    Chill of the Throne.

It does X amount of damage every 3 seconds. The damage increases as you get closer to the Throne.
    Chilling.
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

Chill of the Throne.

That sounds nice. Thanks for the information!

Deleted

Honestly. We're looking at a TotGC-25 Tribute to Insanity guild doing it.

Did you honestly expect the introductory boss of Icecrown to be as difficult as 25 man heroic Anub?

Let's be real.
    Of course they would kill him and they would do it fast. But downing a brand-new boss with the first pull is ridiculous. Hell, even bosses like Attumen lastet longer.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken
    We reached maximum numbers of viewer for your country.... Seems im living in china or they have 1 slot for my country -.-
    Do you live in italy?

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de
    Of course they would kill him and they would do it fast. But downing a brand-new boss with the first pull is ridiculous. Hell, even bosses like Attumen lastet longer.
    PTR is PTR

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

Chill of the Throne.

This is pretty cool. I saw the damage being taken off, and the debuff, but was a bit disappointed with the amount (something like 77 per tick... Fairly sure health regains faster than that). Good to see that it increases. I hope it's a semi-serious towards the end, cuts down on idle time.