Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Chill of the Throne... Wait... WHAT?!

This is probably gonna be removed unless they fix the issues regarding rogue stealth and staying in combat after battles. Fun feature, but alittle pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Darckie
    This is gonna be very annoying :S i have 0 Spirit or health regen...

And now i am not allowed to stealth anymore in the new instance :'( breaks my heart :P
    Rogues stealth? 2 specs stealth right as combat starts, but it's not like they hang around in stealth, and it would be fine for it to break because of the damage instead of hitting the boss.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Rogues stealth? 2 specs stealth right as combat starts, but it's not like they hang around in stealth, and it would be fine for it to break because of the damage instead of hitting the boss.
    Rocket Boots --> Stealth --> Garrote --> Oh wait, no Garrote, stealth breaks every 3 sec

Just an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Refreshment
    Rocket Boots --> Stealth --> Garrote --> Oh wait, no Garrote, stealth breaks every 3 sec

Just an example.
    Rogues still Garrote? Most just wait for the kitty to throw up a bleed and use their normal rotation.

And any skilled rogue will be able to get garrote off anyways, even without rocket boots. Oh damn, I said skill...Now that aura is gonna get nerfed. Can't have anything require skill.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870
    Or a Frost Ward *especially with Frost Warding. Chance to get +(1% of my hp)Mana back every 3 seconds :3*
    Hmm... http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43360

Could we destroy the frozen throne before we get to it ? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xenions
    Hmm... http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43360

Could we destroy the frozen throne before we get to it ? :P
    ROFL. thx, you've made my day

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=33596

Woop Chance to miss!! :P

Rogues still Garrote? Most just wait for the kitty to throw up a bleed and use their normal rotation.

And any skilled rogue will be able to get garrote off anyways, even without rocket boots. Oh damn, I said skill...Now that aura is gonna get nerfed. Can't have anything require skill.
    As I said, it's just an example and the rocket boots is used to get there faster, walking up slowly in stealth is the reason most rogues don't open in stealth on bosses.

Problem, 1% every 3 isn't much. But the aura is going to do more damage the closer we get to the frozen throne. This sounds super lame. The age of the resto druid continues, and it looks like I'll be bubble spamming till the end of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Refreshment
    As I said, it's just an example and the rocket boots is used to get there faster, walking up slowly in stealth is the reason most rogues don't open in stealth on bosses.
    Actually I believe it's a dps gain to open with stealth, but without using a stealth opener. I may be wrong though, I don't play a rogue. I just know I've heard it's a dps gain to let the kitty worry about getting the bleed up (which takes 2 seconds, literally) and then starting dps.

None of that includes combat of course.

Actually I believe it's a dps gain to open with stealth, but without using a stealth opener. I may be wrong though, I don't play a rogue. I just know I've heard it's a dps gain to let the kitty worry about getting the bleed up (which takes 2 seconds, literally) and then starting dps.

None of that includes combat of course.
    We don't have a kitty.....

It's going to be like being in that stupid tunnel before Gltuh all the time. How the hell do you eat food taking damage constantly? How do you summon people via lock summon? How do I dance while waiting for asshole to come back from AFK breaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace
    It's going to be like being in that stupid tunnel before Gltuh all the time. How the hell do you eat food taking damage constantly? How do you summon people via lock summon? How do I dance while waiting for asshole to come back from AFK breaks?
    Well, you could get out of the tunnel to stop taking damage?

15+ Year Old Account

Sounds annoying.. I feel sorry for those who go AFK in our raids, we will let them die
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume that this 'damage' wont cause pushback, combat or remove you from stealth / prevent eating

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrazs
    You might have an Arms Warr then.
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Executus&n=Pzyclopz

No i don't open i stealth, neither do i use it in combats or anything, but i still wanna be able to stealth... i'm a rogue, its kinda my thing =(

Deleted

Eat and summon people before going into the tunnel...

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrazs
    If you don't have a kitty or an arms warrior, you need to recruit/respec one. It would be a large dps boost for melee.