Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Chill of the Throne... Wait... WHAT?!

If it deals Frost damage, i think Acclimation would come in handily. The problem is, where will I find points for it...

Dear Blizzard,
    Please nerf Rock. Paper is ok.
    - Scissors

I can't see this being anything but an aura, don't see how they could pull it off elsewise. Interesting concept though.
    I tell you what though. The next time your little sister loses her dolly in the neighbor's yard, and he punches her in the throat, don't call the cops. He has a sign on his lawn that says "this is a PvP lawn, noob, gtfo lol". ~Fenixdown

Odd fact: I think they said multiple times they don't want something like a sunwell aura. Yes it's different from the effect but it's still an omnipresent raidwide debuff to artifactical increase difficulty. I have no problem with it but I wonder why they changed their mind..
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

"brb 5 min 3 sec" hilarity ensues

10+ Year Old Account

And people wondered why all the redone T2 Helms still had FR on them...
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

So now the onyxia trinket is afking trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    Odd fact: I think they said multiple times they don't want something like a sunwell aura. Yes it's different from the effect but it's still an omnipresent raidwide debuff to artifactical increase difficulty. I have no problem with it but I wonder why they changed their mind..
    They miscalculated the equipment levels.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

i think this is a great idea, altho i think there should be an area where there is no aura or something, dinner breaks are gunna suck.

in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drYFx_yM-fk, Chill of the Throne ticks on the PoV player for 83. can't see his exact health but he's a mage so it should be ticking for 200-240 (assuming 20k-24k health).

so yea resistance buffs/talents work perfect on this

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

this is probably why the new raid will be hard... oh wait

http://www.worldofraids.com/wow-blue...throne.html#55

Here they say it's just a bug though, do they mean it shouldn't be there at all then? that's what questions me.

Well, people without healers will probably have to pop bandages/health pots when running back from wipes without a healer.

Thanks to addgreenmana for the signature.

Deleted

I will bet my right arm that it's en encounter specific aura when fighting the Lich King.

Making it a passive aura in the entire instance would be the most retarded thing they've ever done. Not gonna happen.

I don't get it..why do we have to get this?Isn't it better to make bosses harder but leave us to rest when we are not fighting!?This will keep us on constant warn.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficious
    I don't get it..why do we have to get this?Isn't it better to make bosses harder but leave us to rest when we are not fighting!?This will keep us on constant warn.
    It's a bug. It's probably only supposed to be on for the last boss fight.

Having a few shamans drop healing stream totem in different groups would make this pretty much negligible.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

1 = strip off gear when going afk.
    2 = get some of these http://www.wowhead.com/?items&filter=cr=60;crs=1;crv=0
    3 = equip them
    4 = ???
    5 = threat avoided
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Stya~
    Warlocks ,for example wont take damage at all cause fel armor will allways heal more
    ^^

I'm hoping it cuts down on the AFK time in raids. My guild seems prone to the 5 min. "brb-fest" after any wipe...

its most likely a bug and will on live servers only be at the frozen throne area. and arthas will probably require lots of moving so the fight could be very tricky
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Don't underestimate the number of ways to be bad that people can come up with.

Come on guys, 1% every 3 seconds is 250 damage every 3 seconds for a 25k health player... it's less than the natural out of combat regen. It won't be a problem at all when out of combat. It's will be just more damage during combat, but negligeable.

Even without the natural regen, it would take 5 minutes to kill an afk'ed player. It's really nothing to be worried about when you think about it.