Hand of Salvation
    Hand of Sacrifice
    Hand of Protection
    Flash of Light
    Turn Evil
    Holy Wrath
    Hammer of Wrath
    etc.
    I know, I have a ret pally too :P. My point is that for every class there are about 3-5 moves that you are using the majority of the time. Even for healers! And tbh there are alot of people who don't think to use anything other than the attacks they are given. Like a hunter using disengage to get away from fire, or a warlock placing a circle in a place they know they will need to be at a point in the fight. Good players! Anyone who knows a good raid rotation, and keeps up the things they need, will do a lot of damage.

Ret pallys are kind of a faceroll class, especially in pvp. But in pve, who really cares? Oh no a this guy doesnt have to hit as many buttons as me or watch as many things as me QQ. If you care that much then you need to take a break =]. Personally I like a complex rotation, it makes it more fun. I cant stand being destro on my lock, its so boring.

<<<BRING THE PLAYER NOT THE CLASS>>>

A good pally (note I didnt say RET pally) will always do better than a good RET pally. LOL HAMMER OF JUSTICE 1 2 3 YOU DIED BEFORE STUN BROKE I MUST BE AWESOME AT THIS. Ive done it its true!

Re: Stupid Ret Pallies are so FACEROLL!

Most paladins face roll, yes.
    And those paladins are usually 7th- on meters.

Where as I am usually 5+, because I know that ret actually has some form of a rotation and requires constant awareness of my cooldowns and if I miss one and hit another before that one, I lose alot of dps.

Therefore, I am superior.

Arcane mages topping damage on anub, GG your guild

I just felt like i have to add something in here.

I dont play pve anymore, but friend of mine asked me to log his paladin and go ToC 25 heroic with his guild, until he will arrive home and will be able to log. Since i never played paladin on first try i coudnt find things like avenging wrath. So on first try on beasts i was on 8th position on dps with around 4800 +- . On second i was on 4th position and hey, how long would take you to learn a new class, if it wasnt a paladin. Just hit whats ready, no big deal.

And ye, friend stucked on road, and i cleared with his guild up to Valkyrs. i say HARD

Quote Originally Posted by learm
    I just felt like i have to add something in here.

I dont play pve anymore, but friend of mine asked me to log his paladin and go ToC 25 heroic with his guild, until he will arrive home and will be able to log. Since i never played paladin on first try i coudnt find things like avenging wrath. So on first try on beasts i was on 8th position on dps with around 4800 +- . On second i was on 4th position and hey, how long would take you to learn a new class, if it wasnt a paladin. Just hit whats ready, no big deal.

And ye, friend stucked on road, and i cleared with his guild up to Valkyrs. i say HARD
    4800, aweful. I do 8k on that fight, and on every other fight I do 10k +.
    Everyone is just doing it wrong.

I vote we ban stupid threads like this. They only promote negative stereotypes and make me want to uncase my weapons and fire them wildly into the air while screaming obscenities at children.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Horn
    I vote we ban stupid threads like this. They only promote negative stereotypes and make me want to uncase my weapons and fire them wildly into the air while screaming obscenities at children.
    this is so true i just killed a ''insert the QQing class here, wich can be part of the faceroll comp for arena''

15+ Year Old Account

I would if I had mod privliges

10+ Year Old Account

can we please ban the retards who make the threads too?

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deaths
    can we please ban the retards who make the threads too?
    Only Global Mods can do that.