Trial of the Grand Crusader

Hi everybody. I have a few questions about our setup.

Setup:

Prot Warr
    Blood DK-Tank
    Holy/disc Priest
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Moonkin
    Mage (me)

Is it worth it to reroll a melee schaman or an Dmg-dk? We stuck at factoin champions. Any tips?

Re: Trial of the Grand Crusader

grp 2 have less cc for faction champs so i think i´m trying to reroll dk because u get it even without that much cc i guess?

assuming you get resto druid (which is the only annoying healer), burn him first. bloodlust off the bat, full cooldowns, have your paladin blow bubble sac so you can have all of your dps fulltime burning.

Stick your prot war on the second healer, be it a priest paladin or shaman. have your dk mash chains / DG's on one of the melee (we usually do this on the rogue warrior or dk, in that order of priority based upon spawns). switch to the second healer after the resto druid dies, have your warrior swap to a melee that your dk isnt on to stunlock/hamstring/whatever it. have your hunter keep a frost trap down in the middle of everything so focused raid members can run mobs through it to escape. have your mage and moonkin toss out occasional sheeps and cyclones on the ranged or if a melee gets away, but their main job is dps.

the only real problem with your group is no offensive dispel. your disc priest or resto shaman will need to keep constant dispels on the resto druid to get rid of his hots, or your kill will take far too long. he probably wont have much time to heal, so your paladin and other healer will need to blow ridewide bubbles and then PS on the focus target until the druid goes down to account for your lack of a 3rd healer.

after you kill the 2 healers just kill melee, then ranged, and keep up your CC.

10+ Year Old Account

it isn't too great but make sure ur hunter is casting http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=19801 every 8 seconds for the hots and what not, as it will dispell a magic effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    assuming you get resto druid (which is the only annoying healer), burn him first. bloodlust off the bat, full cooldowns, have your paladin blow bubble sac so you can have all of your dps fulltime burning.
    It would probably be easier to Hungering Cold pull, then have the warlock banish/fear the Resto Druid since they're not on the same DR until you've killed the other healer.