Ret Grinding Glyphs

I'm looking for a few opinions (dangerous on these forums, I know.) I just started leveling my Paladin. He is level 27, Retribution. I'm wondering what I should use for my first Major Glyph. I am using Glyph of Seal of Command now (8% base mana restored when I use Judgement.) I also considered Glyph of Judgement (10% increased Judgement damage.)

Is one of these clearly better, or is it just personal preference?

Also, is there another, better glyph that I have missed, or that I should switch to after I gain some more levels?

Re: Ret Grinding Glyphs

Seal of Command, its not extremely effective but anything helps until you get Judgements of the Wise.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmauld
    I'm looking for a few opinions (dangerous on these forums, I know.) I just started leveling my Paladin. He is level 27, Retribution. I'm wondering what I should use for my first Major Glyph. I am using Glyph of Seal of Command now (8% base mana restored when I use Judgement.) I also considered Glyph of Judgement (10% increased Judgement damage.)

Is one of these clearly better, or is it just personal preference?

Also, is there another, better glyph that I have missed, or that I should switch to after I gain some more levels?
    Everything you do until you're raiding at level 80 is personal preference. If you're killing mobs easily with minimal downtime while questing, you're doing it right.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

This is what happens when you raid TOO much...you start looking for the level 30 Paladin spreadsheet...

Deleted

until 34, all the combat stats and such that are useful for a spreadsheet scale at lvl 34 grade, so you are better of searching for a lvl 34 spreadsheet.

/sarcasm off.

really, if you can kill mobs in a good manner, there is no need to look for glyphs (although the SoC glyph can help while grinding and farming).

Like others have said, if you're looking too min/max at low levels you're playing too much. lol

Seriously though, SoC glyph should be #1. Although it isn't much, it offsets your judgement cost and then some, leaving your mana free for heals or other dps spells. Even at higher levels when you get judgements of the wise, I still find it helps a bit for my play style. You end up getting back like 35% mana each time you judge which is enough to keep grinding indefinitely even with aoe pulls.

2nd glyph should be glyph of judgement. 10% damage to one of your only direct attacks at low levels is huge. Even when your using 5 different CD abilities at higher levels judgement is still one of your primary damage abilities as it procs art of war and all that other good stuff.

Deleted

err, judgement does not proc AoW. they changed that so it only procs from melee attacks.

judgement does proc vengeance, JotW and replenishment.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    err, judgement does not proc AoW. they changed that so it only procs from melee attacks.

judgement does proc vengeance, JotW and replenishment.
    It does proc AoW.

Seals do not, though.

Prot > ret for lvling
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment
    Prot > ret for lvling
    If you AE grind from 40 to 60, sure.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    It does proc AoW.

Seals do not, though.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=53488

excuse me, but AoW only procs from melee attack criticals. unless i am mistaken, judgement is not regarded as a melee attack for this purpose (but i could be wrong).

edit: nvm, read some on wowhead, and it seems i was wrong.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=53488

excuse me, but AoW only procs from melee attack criticals. unless i am mistaken, judgement is not regarded as a melee attack for this purpose (but i could be wrong).

edit: nvm, read some on wowhead, and it seems i was wrong.
    Back in the day, only Vengeance, Martyr, and Command Judgements were Melee and the others were Spells. Now all Judgements are considered unblockable/unparriable/undodgable attacks.

judgment, exo, and depending on your seal command or righteous.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Yes, Judgement does proc AoW. Whenever I end up fighting a flying mob, Judgement seems to proc AoW every single time.
    Read the signature rules.