Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

Quote Originally Posted by Zakian
    There might be someone/something standing on the other side - if you malicious enough to hide that sort of stuff.

I believe it but if you show me the other side I GIEV BIG KISSES ^_^
    http://xs744.xs.to/xs744/09426/mmo_proof614.jpg here you are, may I get the kisses now?

Quote Originally Posted by Nufit
    "Previous week I have done it aswell"

Your picture clearly states that your last kill was done in 2 minutes and 28 seconds while your fastest kill was 2 minutes and 26 seconds... How come that this kill took you 7 minutes and 23 seconds?

I don't know if it is really soloable but you are 5 minutes slower on your second week that your first... I mean wtf!?
    I was going to post that.So this :X
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Right, now better?
    But if you dont believe me it is truelly not my problem.
    I think you are zero minded when you think it though.

the 2minutes from his last kill yould be 25man earlier the week ;> dbm doesnt track difficulty afaik but i could be worng
    Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Most Loved : [...] Germans (yea German people are actually awesome, fuck the World War sterotype bullshit)

for those who don't believe him, why not saying what he must link to prove it than simply trolling ?

Quote Originally Posted by Schippi
    the 2minutes from his last kill yould be 25man earlier the week ;> dbm doesnt track difficulty afaik but i could be worng
    If that is the case I am sorry... Did not think of that

Quote Originally Posted by Poghii
    Right, now better?
    But if you dont believe me it is truelly not my problem.
    I think you are zero minded when you think it though.
    Its not that we are zero minded, its just that there is no possible way for it to be done. The only way it could be done is if its on a private server and here's my reasoning why. On the live servers once you start the Flame Leviathan fight all vehicles that have passengers in them stay active, those that don't fall apart and die and do not respawn during the fight. In order to receive more pyrite you would have to get in the passenger seat of the demolisher, again causing it to dismantle due to no driver. So in order to use multiple vehicles you would have to have multiple people. Went in there with a couple other people last night to 4 man it and we tried to leave vehicles there, but as I describe what would happen to you happened to us.

So either grats on bugging out the event hardcore to make the vehicles stay or grats on having others help you and manipulate the meter / boot them from the party so its not shown.

Now if you truly did it then you wouldn't have any problems next week recording a video of it to be shown, otherwise you know your telling tales/ =(

Pointless but cool! Grats!

To everyone who's saying stuff about the previous kill;

There is the difficulty option, meaning he may have done it in 25 man. Also, if you read his post, he did it last TWO weeks ago, meaning last week if he did it 10man he probably did it normally.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia
    Its not that we are zero minded, its just that there is no possible way for it to be done. The only way it could be done is if its on a private server and here's my reasoning why. On the live servers once you start the Flame Leviathan fight all vehicles that have passengers in them stay active, those that don't fall apart and die and do not respawn during the fight. In order to receive more pyrite you would have to get in the passenger seat of the demolisher, again causing it to dismantle due to no driver. So in order to use multiple vehicles you would have to have multiple people. Went in there with a couple other people last night to 4 man it and we tried to leave vehicles there, but as I describe what would happen to you happened to us.

So either grats on bugging out the event hardcore to make the vehicles stay or grats on having others help you and manipulate the meter / boot them from the party so its not shown.

Now if you truly did it then you wouldn't have any problems next week recording a video of it to be shown, otherwise you know your telling tales/ =(
    Not true. I do it on 25-man with 4 people most weeks by leaving a siege engine up with nobody in it with while somebody unloads their 10 original pyrite, after that they jump in the siege engine. It works every time. The part about vehicles instantly despawning if there is somebody in the passenger seat but nobody in the driver seat is correct though.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Nufit
    "Previous week I have done it aswell"

Your picture clearly states that your last kill was done in 2 minutes and 28 seconds while your fastest kill was 2 minutes and 26 seconds... How come that this kill took you 7 minutes and 23 seconds?

I don't know if it is really soloable but you are 5 minutes slower on your second week that your first... I mean wtf!?
    maybe that was 25man FL????

7 min? doesn't he get ridiculous fast?
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraftwerk
    To everyone who's saying stuff about the previous kill;

There is the difficulty option, meaning he may have done it in 25 man. Also, if you read his post, he did it last TWO weeks ago, meaning last week if he did it 10man he probably did it normally.
    http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8140/lolfailq.jpg

He edited it when people started catching on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia

I will try to fraps it. But vehicles doesnt insta break, that is a tale. I had a lovely try doing this when I started to solo it.
    And I know it maybe aint cool or w/e but when you are bored to death in WoW it is a fun thing to try make your own strategy etc

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vanéssa
    http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8140/lolfailq.jpg

He edited it when people started catching on.
    Read his sentences, it's fairly obvious English isn't his first language. Changing "Previous week" to "two weeks ago" isn't that ridiculous.

boo-fucking-hoo
    "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

It has been done before. Nothing new here.

Was posted here on MMO-Champion a few months after WotlK release.

25man was 3man'd too.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Suduki

25man was 3man'd too.
    LOL a few months after WotLK release. In your need to downgrade others you exaggerated a bit too much there dude. Ulduar wasn't even out yet.

25man was 3man'd too.
    May I get a link to it please? cuz I searched anywhere and couldnt find it.
    Even if you type in on google: Flame levathian solo, you will not see any other threath about this.
    And if the threath has been deleted there was no way I could have known it.
    I have known about a bug that you pulled him out of the gated and he will get stuck. But this is fix long ago
    But I swear to god, I did not use any hacks or exploits.

25man was 3man'd too.
    actually it wasnt posted that anybody solo'd FL at all. fl10 was 2-manned and fl25 was 4-manned. those were posted.