When to break set my set bonusses.

First off, if this has been asked before and some one got a link to that post, thanks! (couldn't find any posts myself)

Right, so my situation is:

I use my 2s t8 and 2s t9 bonusses for maximum raidhealing. It's the role I usually (if not always) fullfill as a holy priest in my guild and the 4piece t9 is.. well.. utter crap.
    I mean, who uses renew alot? And even if you do, I don't think anyone specs for empowered renew in most cases :/

A random report from Jaraxxus 25 HM (probably not the right fight for using prayer of healing alot but ahh well) - http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/8294222#healingout
    My armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...reaker&n=Arach

My question is, when should I break my t8 2s bonus for higher ilvl gear pieces? Is there a turnover point in either spellpower or baseline crit?

Right now with my current gear layout I am at 3017 spellpower with innerfire and spirit buff and 24% holy crit.

Any other tips (besides getting more haste, which I know, and that my offhand/trinkets/wrists sucks bawls) are appreciated!
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

15+ Year Old Account

Re: When to break set my set bonusses.

Break it now and just swap in t8 2-piece for fights like twins?

Re: When to break set my set bonusses.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos-
    Break it now and just swap in t8 2-piece for fights like twins?
    You know, I never even thought about that O_0 Thanks :P

Question still remains though, IS there a turnover point? Even on heavy aoe fights?
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."