Tired of all the buffs?

Anyone tired of all the buffs? After getting killed in a BG having to wait 5 GDC before i can mount up and head back to battle is just getting very irritating.

Casting Power Word: Fortitude, Divine Spirit, Inner Fire, Shadow Protection and now possible Vampiric Embrace is alot of time

Don't get me wrong i love the new change to VE but i hope it gets treated like an Pally/DK aura -that is always on and persists through death until it gets turned off.

When the DK's got designed they didn't get 2 buffs one for Str and one for Agi, no of course they were melded into the same buff.

Why cant our Power Word: Fortitude & Divine Spirit get the same treatment?

Or is it just me who's hung up on all the wait after each death and then riding alone missing the group because you had so many buffs to get up?

Deleted

Re: Tired of all the buffs?

Well yeah agree, back in the days you had like 1 maybe two buffs now everyone has to buff up 2-4 times wich adds up for quite alot. Id love to see us getting automaticly buffed with self buffs. Mages with intellect, priests with stamina+spirit, druids with motw, etc...

10+ Year Old Account

It is annoying, but I wouldn't want to see PW: Fortitude and Divine Spirit melded together. It's pretty useful to buff my Hunter partner with Divine Spirit just to have something useless to dispel.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

maybe they could do with your buffs what they did with shaman totems...

would be fun, and maybe, just maybe and then I could be buffed whenever I rezz next to a priest!

Raiding paladins called. They want you to stop whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrera
    It might a l2p-issue but then other classes are just too face roll compared to ele shamans.

Yes, pet hate indeed.
    Fortitude
    shadow protection
    spirit
    inner fire
    vampiric embrace
    fear ward
    shadow form
    Hurray I can play again!

There is nothing fun about buffing up, it'd be nice if all these buffs worked as auras. It could well happen, a lot depends on the dispel system revamp. If these base buffs become undispelable (which sounds likely at the moment, they want to make dispelling/purging an active counter to short duration combat buffs) then this problem can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by mindmage
    QFT
    [quote="Tyler"]Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Baby steps my friend, baby steps.

First let us be able to compete.. then fix the little things. You don't respond to an offered piece of cake with anger because you didn't get the whole thing.. suddenly they'll take the piece back and smash the rest in your face. Now if you eat the piece and compliment how good it was.. maybe you'll actually be offered another without having to ask.

Besides I play alliance, having to wait 5 secs to buff up only means the horde is potentially weakened by the 5 zergers who ran off in front of me.. I mean teamplay is a lost cause anyways.

Pallypower called, they'd like to have a talk with you. Something about buffing becoming easier...

the OP was talking about 'after i die in a bg'

and you answer 'raiding' paladins ..
    in a raid you get the time to buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamless
    Heh, ahh the internet. Where the 'glass is half full' and 'glass is half empty' people are both shouted down by the heaving masses of "WAAAAH! I WANT A FULL GLASS! WAAAAAAAH!'

Yeah. Even without Shadow Form/VE as Disc I've taken to auto-running on respawn so I can buff while moving. They need to extend the mana-free buff period in BGs to 6-7 seconds, it's ridiculous.

Would just be easier if buffs persisted through death in BG's.
    4 8 15 16 24 32

Quote Originally Posted by viovio
    Would just be easier if buffs persisted through death in BG's.
    Agreed.

Prayer of Eternal Blessing. Consumes 3 reagents.
    1. Casts Prayer of Fortitude, Prayer of Spirit and Prayer of Shadow Protection on your raid or party.

Power Word: Eternal Blessing.
    2. Casts Power Word: Fortitude, Divine Spirit and Shadow Protection on your current target.

3 buffs appear, not just 1.
    Because well, you don't want all your buffs gone in a single dispel, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Asaron
    Fortitude
    shadow protection
    spirit
    inner fire
    vampiric embrace
    fear ward
    shadow form
    Hurray I can play again!
    what about the renew / FH after the Fortitude buff ????

Quote Originally Posted by Asaron
    Fortitude
    shadow protection
    spirit
    inner fire
    vampiric embrace
    fear ward
    shadow form
    Hurray I can play again!
    lol yeah, this is what I mean. I have two other 80's, a DK and Hunter and they are always good to go.
    When i switch over to priest if feels frickin awesome buffing myself up for 10 secs -watching my mates disappear towards the horizon..

It's no biggie it's just something small and constantly irritating that could be easily "fixed" i think.

Lazy fucks, all I can say. It doesn't take so much brainpower to create a macro and buff yourself while running. Such a hard concept that it's unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    Lazy fucks, all I can say. It doesn't take so much brainpower to create a macro and buff yourself while running. Such a hard concept that it's unbelievable.
    I heard running is as fast, if not faster, than the other people with 1-2 buffs on their mount and possibly crusader aura.

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

Would like to see a minor glyph that would combine the blessings. Then, if you want a dispel shield for your other buffs, you wouldn't have to use it.