Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate
    No one in your guild runs the daily heroic then?

Whatever. Just don't do the dailies if you don't want to. That way people who do the daily heroic wont have to deal with you calling them noobs and scrubs.
    You don't get the point of the new LFG. They are asking us to pug for rewards (Read: the Random Dungeon text). And some of us here are scared of noob pugs, who absolutely have no skill, even though they are decently geared. I've seen fails from pugs, either completely or trying to trod along. I avoid PUGs by doing guild runs.

Worst come to worst, I have to bear with some noobs for a few weeks then stop altogether, although doing this x6/7 + the weekly amounts to 22 frost emblems. And that's not including those that possibly drop from ICC raids.

I might pity some of the top guilds for this one, they have to deal with fanboys/haters, while they are trying to grind for progression gear through the Daily Random.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84
    You don't get the point of the new LFG. They are asking us to pug for rewards (Read: the Random Dungeon text). And some of us here are scared of noob pugs, who absolutely have no skill, even though they are decently geared. I've seen fails from pugs, either completely or trying to trod along. I avoid PUGs by doing guild runs.

Worst come to worst, I have to bear with some noobs for a few weeks then stop altogether, although doing this x6/7 + the weekly amounts to 22 frost emblems.
    I agree with sticking to guild runs, but i also really like the new system cos lets face it, its just as easy to be teamed up with nabs through the current LFG system.

What the new system does is remove 90% of the hassle of getting a run started and rewards you for using the system. It doesnt stop you from doing guild runs as you can still join as a premade group, you just wont get as high a reward.

I demand a fucking do-over on the mage T10 set. That priest and paladin set is -sick-.

So Rogues are on track to have had no meaningful changes for PvE since between 3.0 and 3.1?

Quote Originally Posted by muxx
    gonna be a bad ass fight, maybe we can save him somehow and he becomes somthing further in the storyline?
    If we get new faction called Ashen Verdict and "Lavaman" and if we agree that Lavaman is Highlord Bolvar Fordragon and if we add upgradeable rings to the mix... Anyone else seems Karazhan rings + Akama storyline repeated?

Quote Originally Posted by a_geek_tragedy
    I demand a fucking do-over on the mage T10 set. That priest and paladin set is -sick-.
    I really am curious how you think that boring, bland priest set is any better than your mage set--which is clearly based off the San'layn o_O

With the new LFG system, if it works along with the achievment system it could get pretty good, maybe just maybe, the person with the most experience in the instance will be appointed leader and be rewarded for being so, if not its still a good way to blend together some talent, i see lots going for UK/VH/DTK puts right off the bat, since they are probably the easiest and quickest ones to do, and keep in mind you don't only have to pug with all pugs, you could find a few people that u are comfortable with and pug in 1-2 or maybe 3, and be able to do so x-server, so u could end up with a gem, or a bust, but the RNG of who u will be picking up will be hugely increased, since you will have like 4 different servers to get ppl from, I think its a great idea, and if they do the "most xperience in said instance" to it, it could really do a lot of good.

Quote Originally Posted by Boshie
    I'm *SO* Psyched to be a warlock at the moment. 3 potent raiding specs? Check. Best looking t10 set? Check.

All that could make me happier would be "Glyph of Green Fire"
    Or a glyph that made all your pets wear bowler hats.
    I could get behind that bowler hat idea.

Sorry if someone allready posted these (didn't read all 23 pages) but here are the proper pally helm models. The chin is pink, but not that pink. :P

Deleted

Is it me or do Rotface and Festergut look a little hurried?

It's like the necro-techs or whatever saw the raidgroup walk in through the gates and realised they totally forgot to build some golems and just slapped together whatever parts were left around.

Sry for not reading the entire thread or not recognising it, but which "person" is that new boss model supose to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Valleera
    Is it me or do Rotface and Festergut look a little hurried?

It's like the necro-techs or whatever saw the raidgroup walk in through the gates and realised they totally forgot to build some golems and just slapped together whatever parts were left around.
    They look ridiculous I mean i know that aboms are a hodgepodge of various creatures / people but these "new" ones just look stupid. I assume they are made out of frost giant parts but looks like there are random bears stuck in there and whats with that on massive eye on the left shoulder what the hell did that come from?

Looks like what happens when you put a bunch of creatures in a blender very messy but not scary or menacing in the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    mongoloid?! wtf is that, you sound like a festeezio(see i can make up words too)

Haven't read the entire thread but, people bitching about looks on tiers is probaby the most stupid ever, its only looks, common, it all looks pretty much the same. And people going omg the paladin helm must be a bugg or i am QUITTING!!!! you do know there has been a feature in the game since RELEASE to hide helm/cloak, use it if you think it looks disgusting and stfu.

The core reason for the Random LFG system is probably Blizzard's own interests.

No matter what their PR says, the userbase IS shrinking, and the guild format is forming a bigger stranglehold on the way the gay is run. Fewer and fewer people pug, long-estabilshed gaming communities keep playing among themselves and the game is certainly less welcoming than in the past.

Blizzard's real goal is that of keeping the old gamers in (let's face it, if you're gonna quit nothing they'll do will stop you and if you are bitching and moaning that you hate the game and still play, you'll swallow whatever anyways). They need to keep the new players glued in. Probably they saw a solid drop in instance activity and they devised a system that rewards you for joining a program that essentially aims at avoiding kids staring at the screen in the frustration to find a group and eventually quit the game.

I was thinking, and have thought up the idea that maybe, when Arthas killed Illidan, he actually stole the last Vial from Illidan and used it on Bolvar, along with currupting his soul, but this is just a hunch lol what do u guys think? it would be even awesomer if Lavaman was actually Illidan... but thats impossible... or is it?????????

The paladin helm should be closed, they need a use option on helms like that to close it or open it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84

Worst come to worst, I have to bear with some noobs for a few weeks then stop altogether, although doing this x6/7 + the weekly amounts to 22 frost emblems. And that's not including those that possibly drop from ICC raids.

I might pity some of the top guilds for this one, they have to deal with fanboys/haters, while they are trying to grind for progression gear through the Daily Random.
    Actually, from the screenshots it seems like only the dungeon is random, not the group itself.

The only definitive rewards from specficially pugging (as far as I know) are an achievement and a non-combat pet. Which, of course, are completely optional and even helpful to those only interested in raiding.

can mages & priests trade outfits? That priest t10 reeks of wizard if i've ever seen a wizard outfit before.

I'm really happy about the fishing contest. I can't tell you how many months upon months I've been trying to win the STV contest to finish the achievements for the Salty title.

I really hope we redeem bolvar if we fight him...killing him would kinda suck imo
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.