Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

Don't know if anyone has posted this or not, not going to read 25 pages to find out...sorry.

My theory is that Lavaman is Bolivar's body, infused with Surfang's soul to create his "Latest Champion"

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio

It would be AMAZING if while fighting the Lich King, Tirion was struck down and Arthas got all "Hehe you ain't got nothin' on me noaw, biitcheez!!" and goes all super-stabby-kill, and then Bolvar comes in stumbling and such, picks up Ashbringer and deals the final blow to Arthas.
    It would be more amazing if WE got to stick Frostmourne up where the sun doesn't shine and then bitchslap Arthas' body while yelling "Who's your daddy now?".

Seriously, who cares about Bolvar - it's nice if he can play a role in MY story but *I* am the hero and I am going to fight Arthas. Leave the spectactor mode to pvp, I ain't gonna walk into ICC to take the back seat.

Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate
    Actually, from the screenshots it seems like only the dungeon is random, not the group itself.

The only definitive rewards from specficially pugging (as far as I know) are an achievement and a non-combat pet. Which, of course, are completely optional and even helpful to those only interested in raiding.
    I hope that's true. Form party, and Enter the group into the que??

Um, you didn't notice they reward some shared gold (68g) and 2 frost emblem each.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatonlb
    Did you look at the SS's? "You will also receive the following rewards.They SCALE with the number of RANDOM players in your group: " (money being the only option to be seen from the SS, possible others when scrolling down?
    Oh, I didn't see that. My bad. I wonder if it's just gold that will scale?

If it's just gold it's probably not worth the effort to get random people. If it's emblems, well....

Quote Originally Posted by Jantimirlol

Whats the little flag with an undead skull on it?
    it is new way how you will know in what kind of instance you are actualy in
    this one means: HC 5-man dungeon
    it was announced alrdy IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by Lór
    Come on guys, you miss the whole well constructed plot...
    I'll explain to you the secret master plan.
    Bolvar Fordragon works together with Alexstrasza. In a secret council they decide, that there is only one way to get rid of Arthas. To start the conflict between Horde and Alliance again. Split up, both factions have to increase their strength and army and get strong to attack Icecrown Citadel.
    ...just one FAIL...
    Since when is some conflict between H and A strongering the sides? Instead they fight side by side focusing on LK, they need to watch they backs as well... ^^
    btw. Arthas loves the chaos and confusion, and turning one against the other, brother vs brother, son vs father, etc.
    you dont really mind that some conflict between the 2 factions would be something what would LK not welcome and what would be strongering the H a A ...

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05
    As a Mage, I welcome (potentially) being the first pure class in the game with all 3 specs being viable in raiding
    I really hate to break this to you but all specs of warlock have been viable in this game since 2.4. Demonology just didn't really shine until 3.1 and then it depended on your gear.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate
    Oh, I didn't see that. My bad. I wonder if it's just gold that will scale?

If it's just gold it's probably not worth the effort to get random people. If it's emblems, well....

Hmm, now that's a nice thought. If the gold is the only one that would scale, I rather forgo that as you can earn gold elsewhere. IF they bloody scale the emblems, then it's a russian roulette on getting the Random Heroic Dungeon done.

My guess is the paladin helm is as intended. Blizzard loves sticking it to paladins tier wise. Enjoy your pink!
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottaketchum
    Am I the only one who thinks Paladin T10 shoulders look like shaman shoulders? I think the whole set looks shaman-ish. And since when did paladins wear skulls?
    Since they started stealing their armor from Icecrown Citadel I guess.

So i'm guessing the ring's are gonna be the same as the kara upgradeable rings but with the option to change whenever you feel like it.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Who is the Lavaman.jpg dude? I really can't be bothered to search through 26 pages of posts.

I think it might be Sargaras or however you spell it, Yes? No?

Quote Originally Posted by Moll
    Sorry if someone allready posted these (didn't read all 23 pages) but here are the proper pally helm models. The chin is pink, but not that pink. :P

1) Could anyone try to photoshop the cover to actually look like it's flipped down?
    2) Would a posibility be that either it will flip down and up randomly like Warlock T6 wings or flip down while entering combat and up while leaving combat?

<Victory Call> of Trollbane EU - 1/8H 25M

Quote Originally Posted by Sym
    Who is the Lavaman.jpg dude? I really can't be bothered to search through 26 pages of posts.

I think it might be Sargaras or however you spell it, Yes? No?
    Bolvar.

im curious about where quel derrar(the item on glyph vendor) will be found on live

Quote Originally Posted by rat
    Bolvar.

Oh? Interesting.

as some1 earlier said
    it can be only Kael !
    who can make his come backs in that style ?
    only our beloved Blood Elf =D

- I'm the lavaman.

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/IfeNwnO9e1upJFsUM9FA8BC56il5M1nd1ZttZUfK*h8_/Kirmit.jpg[/img] - No, I'm the lavaman!

- No...I AM the lavaman...

- NO, I AM the lavaman.....

- This is the plastic lavaman toy.

- No THIS is the plastic lavaman toy!

- I AM THE LAVAMAN.

- k.

- k.

Quote Originally Posted by Caronwyn
    1) Could anyone try to photoshop the cover to actually look like it's flipped down?
    2) Would a posibility be that either it will flip down and up randomly like Warlock T6 wings or flip down while entering combat and up while leaving combat?
    Your 2nd idea with the helm flipping down while entering combat is probably the best idea i've ever heard on this forum

10+ Year Old Account

The Paladin helm is a bug, it's easy to see

Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    - I'm the lavaman.

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/IfeNwnO9e1upJFsUM9FA8BC56il5M1nd1ZttZUfK*h8_/Kirmit.jpg[/img] - No, I'm the lavaman!

- No...I AM the lavaman...

- NO, I AM the lavaman.....

- This is the plastic lavaman toy.

- No THIS is the plastic lavaman toy!

- I AM THE LAVAMAN.

- k.

- k.

I lol-ed.