Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

No CD on Transmute Titanium Bars ??

Amagad - Expect price of them to plummet, or Saronite to rocket :P

And Priest's Tier looks more like something for a Mage... :-\

Paladin's Tier looks awesome though ;D

i gotta agree i am not getting t10 i am gonna stick with my 245 gear screw the t10 for pallies it looks really bad come on it looks like a pansy with the pink neck bit with chinese writing on in. and dont forget the awesomeness of the powerranger look
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf
    No CD on Transmute Titanium Bars ??

Amagad - Expect price of them to plummet, or Saronite to rocket :P

And Priest's Tier looks more like something for a Mage... :-\

Paladin's Tier looks awesome though ;D
    it says titanium not bars i think its transmute titanium ore not the actual bar...
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

The new faction is named "the Ashen Verdict", so I wouldn't be surprised if Lavaman is the model for someone(s) in that faction.

Someone suggested that "lavaman" was the Immolated Champion/Bolvar Fordragon.

Someone beat me to it :P

Out of curiosity compare "lavaman"'s gear with this...

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=27872#screenshots:id=94875

Wow. The rags below his waist suggest the grand marshal legs... and the belt is a PERFECT match. I'm 100% sure that's Bolvar... Also compare the leftover boots on lavaman's feet and Bolvar's. Lavaman's Bolvar alright...

Lavaman is absolutely, 100% Bolvar. Look at his waist, compare to the Immolated Champion. It's him.

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter
    The paladin Tier 10 is very very very well-done.

Those of you claiming it to be 'bad' or 'horrible' are not really looking at the armor....it represents SO much, the shattered skulls, the righteous flames pouring from its seams.

INTENSE epicness going on there....compare it to the other paladin sets. Since when has this amount of detail gone into armor?

You know what you people are? You people are fucking spoiled.

And where the hell did you get this damned "Vala'kyr" armor design; never....not once did it cross my mind that Blizz would EVER design an armor set based after the Valks.
    I am in fact also finding it reasonably amazing, same goes for many of the t10 sets. They are really high quality and even though I admit the factor of taste, I think people are not looking at the armor, but rather what they wished for.

Seriously? Lavaman?

Dude! That's Deathwings Human form!

No naked vids from france here, no need for it, cause im right^^
    I've no idea what to write here.

"Lavaman" is Bolvar, look at the belt (looks like someone else got to it before me)

Helm is bugged, lower jaw texture is incomplete
    God; I hate you people.

i loved pally T10, but i don't like the colours, let's wait til boub put the diferent colours of the set to say 'hey this set is awesome/it sucks' also the 'skulls on fire' thing in the set FOR ME that's a metaphor or something that pallys 'burn' undead, i don't know

priest it's nice, is a simple set but looks amazing

why shaman set last so long, it better be good shammys ftw

sorry for my bad english, it's not my main lenguage <3

http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/71563/
    shadowmourne proc?

http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/71519/
    sounds reeeeeeeally interessting
    abdomination transform inc.
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter
    And where the hell did you get this damned "Vala'kyr" armor design; never....not once did it cross my mind that Blizz would EVER design an armor set based after the Valks.
    From what I understood t10 "theme" is scourge, at least it seemed so. Warlocks look a bit like lich, hunters like nerubians, rogues geist and mages like those vampyre elven prince dudes from Old Kingdom and Utgarde Keep. Twin Val'kyrs had Shadow and Light side so people were hoping for val'kyr theme, but well.. As it is now it looks like some random shadow resistance set gear, rather than a set in which you'd go to defeat The Lich King...
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

I'm really just hoping that the Pink part of the helm is just a joke, overall the set looks quite nice in terms of the usual Paladin sets we get!

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz
    it says titanium not bars i think its transmute titanium ore not the actual bar...
    Know what the current CD does first... it's BARs fyi :

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren
    I am in fact also finding it reasonably amazing, same goes for many of the t10 sets. They are really high quality and even though I admit the factor of taste, I think people are not looking at the armor, but rather what they wished for.
    omg man, ur eyes are really really wide open, T10 it's amazing, i'm also starting to like hunter, since i realize it's crypt lord based

also shaman will be be epic, the best for last :3

15+ Year Old Account

Lavaman?

I'm curious about this...

Like, seriously, what the fuck is up with the pink mouthpiece ?

and am i the only who notices how disproportionate the upper torso and the lower part of the body is? Kinda like a noob bodybuilder

"Lavaman" aka 99% Bolvar reminds me of Tyrant mutation from Resident Evil 1 and Code Veronica. It looks awesome!
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

And I thought the hunter tier 10 was bad, but the paladin and priest ones are just ugly and much too plain for my tastes (aside from the paladin helm, which I'm assuming is bugged). They also don't seem to be based off of monsters, while the other sets seem to be. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax
    i completely agree, im tired of all these half assed players jumping ship for what looks nicer in the wg wins, come to nathrezim, we have games where theres only 3 alliance members in wg, 3, its the most epic game of hide and go seek the raid boss

Expected more from the Priest set :-\

I guess it could be worse (Looks at Paladin)