Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

Lavaman?
    Why, its obviously Lavaman, of The Space Pirates!

I don't see why Deathwing would need to use a human form, so i'm going to guess it will be some type of Algalon-esque encounter.

But all these people saying it's Bolvar? oh wow. I mean, i've seen some pretty out-there stuff on these forums, but that just takes the cake!

Also, "Lavaman" is just the name of the image file. It has no reference to anything in the blizzard files.

the lavaman is bolvar..

after you watched the video where bolvar "died" you stand next to alexstrasza and korialstasz.

Korialstrasz says: My Queen, do they know?
    Alexstrasza the Life-Binder says: No, my beloved.
    Alexstrasza the Life-Binder says: [Draconic] Ashj zila gul kirasath lok ante il lok buras danashj Gul gul
    Korialstrasz nods.
    Korialstrasz says: They will not.
    the draconic part means "They must not discover the fate of the young paladin. Not yet."

i dont know where, but i read that the red dragonflight use their breath to form life, not to destroy things (remember all those pretty flowers at the gate after you saw the video)..the red dragonflight burned everything down in the video..and we know, that bolvar is still alive..he must be the lavaman..

and priests in icecrown look like warlocks before molten core

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmello
    I don't see why Deathwing would need to use a human form, so i'm going to guess it will be some type of Algalon-esque encounter.

But all these people saying it's Bolvar? oh wow. I mean, i've seen some pretty out-there stuff on these forums, but that just takes the cake!

Also, "Lavaman" is just the name of the image file. It has no reference to anything in the blizzard files.
    Quoting for when it turns out it is Bolvar.

..... Is it just me or are paladin tiers starting to look more like shaman items :S?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzirian
    Hey, Boubouille!

You missed something big!

NEW GRIMTOTEM SKINS!!!

Finally Magatha Grimtotem will be making her move! The one behind the death of Cairne in the cataclysm with Garrosh!

Only Orcs and grimtotem Taurens will be allowed in Orggrimar. :P There has been alot of theorycrafting on this. It helps to add that they're updating their skins.
    So there will be a Tauren rebellion in Cataclysm? :P

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jantimirlol
    seems like the new build added a new weather effect(for IC only?)
    wait...since when are there towers at the argent Tourn grounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

Am I the only one who thinks Paladin T10 shoulders look like shaman shoulders? I think the whole set looks shaman-ish. And since when did paladins wear skulls?
    I agree. The whole thing does look very shamanish to me. The broken flame shoulders. The little twist coming of the shoulders and the little leather tie thing coming down in the front. The little turquoise gems and straps look very shaman-y. The legs seem like they would look better as a kilt. Also it doesn't really look like plate to me, more like leather or mail.

Idc, as a holy pally I have been going after mail all expansion anyway.

I like the priest set. I can see why people think it looks a little dull but I actually think it looks very detailed and not as over the top as some of the other tier sets.

BTW, can we stop using a human model? They just look awful in everything.
    "Please find my dear friends.
    Dead or Alive" -redmakoto

Quote Originally Posted by Sollace
    wait...since when are there towers at the argent Tourn grounds?
    since the start of the PTR

Doing Photoshop requests.

It's definitely Bolvar, for the obvious aesthetic reasons and also Deathwing is not going to be in the game before 4.0, this is still the Lich Kings expansion, putting Deathwing in like that wouldn't happen.

Also Deathwings human form is Daval Prestor http://www.wowwiki.com/Lord_Daval_Prestor

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

Deathwing already has a very much defined human form, that's not it, that's Bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by toychristopher
    I agree. The whole thing does look very shamanish to me. The broken flame shoulders. The little twist coming of the shoulders and the little leather tie thing coming down in the front. The little turquoise gems and straps look very shaman-y. The legs seem like they would look better as a kilt. Also it doesn't really look like plate to me, more like leather or mail.
    When you look at the Paladin shoulders side on just think dead bishop and it might look a bit more holy/paladinish to you :P. Not so sure on the helm, probably another hide helm tier lol.
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Zong
    It's definitely Bolvar, for the obvious aesthetic reasons and also Deathwing is not going to be in the game before 4.0, this is still the Lich Kings expansion, putting Deathwing in like that wouldn't happen.

Also Deathwings human form is Daval Prestor http://www.wowwiki.com/Lord_Daval_Prestor
    It cant be Bolvar since death knights got blue eyes and are covered with frost if they are covered with anything. And Deathwing also has lava cracks and a stone body like this model. And they probably replaced the model like they did to sylvanas. My point is that this must be Deathwing.

Blizzard joke @ the paladin helm no doubt.
    They do love to taunt the paladins

I actually had thought that Lavaman is Deathwing, but after I compared Lavaman's pants with these: http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=33442#modelviewer:1:28636:1 I had no doubt left that Lavaman is Bolvar Fordragon, unless someone stole his pants

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jantimirlol
    since the start of the PTR
    Do they serve any specific use? Or just decoration?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollace
    Do they serve any specific use? Or just decoration?
    Just an empty tower

Doing Photoshop requests.

Lavaman...
    ...Lava-Man...
    ...LAVAMAN?

Are you bloody serious? I am the Human-Torch, you boob!

FLAME ON

About the PLD helm, it looks like that the actuly face gaurd is lifted to the forhead, if u look carefuly u can a see an image of a skull with burning eyes, i think that it may have a open/close animation or it will be changed to have all the face covered, and i think it will be sick

Quote Originally Posted by Zybb
    It cant be Bolvar since death knights got blue eyes and are covered with frost if they are covered with anything. And Deathwing also has lava cracks and a stone body like this model. And they probably replaced the model like they did to sylvanas. My point is that this must be Deathwing.
    Bolvar isn't a dk. Did you not do the Wrath gate thing? Or see the spoilers last week where someone from PTR showed Arthas and Bolvar yelling as he tried to corrupt him? It isn't deathwing.