Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

PTR Build 10623 Items, Rotface / Festergut Videos

Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10623 Items
    A few items were added to the latest PTR build, we didn't see a lot of them for the moment but hey ... better than nothing.

Crafted Items
    A few crafted items introduced with Patch 3.3 finally have some stats! They're ilvl 264 and patterns can be bought with Primordial Saronite from The Ashen Verdict.

Head / Shoulders enchant Heirlooms
    Head and Shoulders enchant are now Heirlooms and can be mailed to your other characters.

Inscription Techniques
    Blizzard finally introduced Inscription patterns and you won't have to run your Northrend Inscription Research for the 3094309th time. For the moment, the 3 new glyphs recipes are sold by the Inscription Supplies NPC in Dalaran.

Rotface / Festergut PTR Videos
    It was a bit hard to see anything on streams yesterday becauses boss went down on the first or 2nd try most of the time (and the tuning bugs definitely didn't help). Time for videos!

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/25oYlvofULA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/25oYlvofULA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="405"></embed></object>

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9xj-dKBmqs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9xj-dKBmqs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="405"></embed></object>

Re: PTR Build 10623 Items, Rotface / Festergut Videos

You almost forgot the updated paladin tier armor.

Dinneredit: User was given a FABULOUS new handbag for this post

haha win

The first poster very funny, clearly

Quote Originally Posted by Rustbucket

You almost forgot the updated paladin tier armor.
    looks like blizzard has gone back to TBC tier designers

Head / Shoulders enchant Heirlooms
    Head and Shoulders enchant are now Heirlooms and can be mailed to your other characters.
    After 2x character Daily/Everfrostchip farming, I realy hope they add this BoA system on next expansion.

Hmmm the BoA enchants don't specify item level requirements. Maybe I can use them on heirloom shoulders?

Quote Originally Posted by khelegond
    Hmmm the BoA enchants don't specify item level requirements. Maybe I can use them on heirloom shoulders?
    Level 80 on tooltip!

Quote Originally Posted by lessdots
    Level 80 on tooltip!
    Requieres YOU being 80, not the item!
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted

I want shaman t10 set now >

15+ Year Old Account

I'm very pleased with this! I couldn't bring myself to grind hodir rep for alts!

Quote Originally Posted by Suoma
    I want shaman t10 set now >
    Let me see what I can do :P

I wonder if they plan to make the top level head and shoulder enchants BoA in the future also (ie. Cataclysm).

Wouldn't mind that a bit since I absolutely HATE the grinding frenzy when needing something for my alt no. 5

Making these BoA would also relieve the pressure on the particular rep. grinding zones. Heck I remember grinding Hodir rep alongside 50+ others.

I hope someone can help me out...

...when i first saw the Rotface vs. Guild Cuties video...i recognized a sliding bar in the right upper corner of his "castbar". To me it looks like an addon tellin you your CDs.
    It looks really nice when it pops up and fades out...can plz someone tell me the name of this add???

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Inscription Techniques
    Blizzard finally introduced Inscription patterns and you won't have to run your Northrend Inscription Research for the 3094309th time. For the moment, the 3 new glyphs recipes are sold by the Inscription Supplies NPC in Dalaran.

cannot belieave they did it this way..

now all the fucking scribes will have it

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinè
    can plz someone tell me the name of this add???
    Coolline

Quote Originally Posted by lessdots
    Level 80 on tooltip!
    Just like the Cold Weather Flying BoA Requires YOU to be 80, not the one who'll use it!

As for the heirloom enchants (head + shoulder), are requirements for buying the item or also to apply them? Because I understand you might have to be 80 and have the rep to buy them now, but once they're bought, are you free to use them on any alt whatsover?

EDIT: ok NVM, makes sense. These are the requirements of the character buying those enchants, not those applying them.

Robotron from Cuties sucks

If you read it Robo you should come visit us back on Illidan :P
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.