FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

Quote Originally Posted by Dlonyer
    *facepalm*
    Just stating my opinion.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Shammy T10 icons for those who want to have an idea of what it is going to look like:

10+ Year Old Account

Companion Pets

Toxic Wasteling - Right Click to summon and dismiss your toxic wasteling. Do not feed toxic wasteling. Do not allow toxic wasteling to approach small animals. Do not touch, sniff, or even look at toxic wasteling for extended periods of time.
    ZOMG! It's Disgusting Oozeling 2.0! YAY! ;D
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account

Frozen Core no longer causes your Ice Lance criticals to reduce the cast time of your next Frostbolt or Frostfire Bolt
    Arena Set Bonuses: The two-piece set bonus for all Wrath of the Lich King Arena sets now provides 100 resilience and 29 spell power or 50 attack power. The current four-piece bonus will remain, however it also now provides 88 spell power or 150 attack power.
    Good changes :]

http://shadowpanther.net/roguechanges.htm

Read. Learn. Don't be a fucking moron. Profit.

Just to clarify, most of rogue changes were nerfs.
    That list of buffs/nerfs may have been useful if it wasn't obviously written by a bias rogue. I mean seriously, the smallest of changes that have anything to do with stealth / stuns are all listed as nerfs while the majority of buffs are listed as fixes/changes.

Ex:
    N: Sitting characters will now stand up immediately after an attack, even if stunned.
    N: Patrolling scouts that can see through stealth and invisibility have been added to Darnassus, Stormwind City, Undercity and Thunder Bluff.

F: Vanish - Should be a lot more responsive when used to avoid incoming attacks.
    F: It will no longer be possible to swap any equipment while stunned.

And even allowing for these "mistakes" the count after 3.0 is

B: 30
    N: 19
    F: 32

Even without knowing that a lot of these "Fixes" are buffs and that the "Nerfs" are not always rogue specific (Ex: the armor pen. change is listed as a nerf to rogues) your argument still fails. Since WotLK you have received more buffs then nerfs by your own admission, so please stop insulting others.

Nice going blizz, give us ele shams a good 4 set then take it right back away from us; no-one wants another crap dot Lava burst is all about the damage hence the burst in the second part so a 4 set that went well with that was good for us and good for our burst, this is probably because some pvpers are qqing about being crit for like 10kwith full furious or relentless on whining about how op it is when ele shams just plain suck in arena they are there for there burst no how well they can survive :/
    Don't be such a a vagine man

Damn, Halls of Reflection still isn't open on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashcast
    Nice going blizz, give us ele shams a good 4 set then take it right back away from us; no-one wants another crap dot Lava burst is all about the damage hence the burst in the second part so a 4 set that went well with that was good for us and good for our burst, this is probably because some pvpers are qqing about being crit for like 10kwith full furious or relentless on whining about how op it is when ele shams just plain suck in arena they are there for there burst no how well they can survive :/
    I think it's more about making you want to move on to T10 4 set

10+ Year Old Account

Looks like vanish isn't getting sorted. Ah well, **it happens. even with the knockback 'nerf' i'll still be able to kill people flying on their mounts in WG :P

Oh, not liking the disenchant option dust prices are low enough on my realm. i want my hog sooner rather than later.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Collix
    That list of buffs/nerfs may have been useful if it wasn't obviously written by a bias rogue. I mean seriously, the smallest of changes that have anything to do with stealth / stuns are all listed as nerfs while the majority of buffs are listed as fixes/changes.

Ex:
    N: Sitting characters will now stand up immediately after an attack, even if stunned.
    N: Patrolling scouts that can see through stealth and invisibility have been added to Darnassus, Stormwind City, Undercity and Thunder Bluff.

F: Vanish - Should be a lot more responsive when used to avoid incoming attacks.

Even without knowing that a lot of these "Fixes" are buffs and that the "Nerfs" are not always rogue specific (Ex: the armor pen. change is listed as a nerf to rogues) your argument still fails. Since WotLK you have received more buffs then nerfs by your own admission, so please stop insulting others.
    And yet, you can see in my original post, that I was quoting "Says the rogue? It's okay, we all get nerfed sometime or another. You'll live."

I was trying to make it known that rogues, have in fact, been nerfed before. Apparently, bias is all around.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Delonyera

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadowmourne
    Item - Shadowmourne Legendary - Your weapon swings have a chance to drain a Soul Fragment from their victims. When you have acquired 10 Soul Fragments you wil unleash the Souls of the Damned, dealing 6840 to 7560 shadow damage split between all enemies within 8 yards.
    Soul Fragment - Gained a Soul Fragment. When 10 Soul Fragments are accumulated, they will release, triggering the Souls of the Damned.
    Souls of the Damned - Deals 6840 to 7560 Shadow damage, split between all enemies within 8 yards of the impact crater.

Icecrown Weapon Procs
    Item - Icecrown 25 Normal Ranged Weapon Proc - Your ranged attacks have a 4% chance to cause you to instantly attack with this weapon for 50% weapon damage.
    Item - Icecrown 25 Heroic Ranged Weapon Proc - Your ranged attacks have a 5% chance to cause you to instantly attack with this weapon for 50% weapon damage.
    Item - Icecrown 25 Normal Caster Weapon Proc - Your harmful spells have a chance to cause you to summon a Val'kyr to fight by your side for 30 sec.
    Item - Icecrown 25 Heroic Caster Weapon Proc - Your harmful spells have a chance to cause you to summon a Val'kyr to fight by your side for 30 sec.
    Item - Icecrown 25 Normal Healer Weapon Proc - Each time your spells heal a target you have a chance to cause the target of your heal to heal themselves and friends within 10 yards for 217 each sec for 6 sec.
    Item - Icecrown 25 Heroic Healer Weapon Proc - Each time your spells heal a target you have a chance to cause the target of your heal to heal themselves and friends within 10 yards for 245 each sec for 6 sec.
    Item - Icecrown 25 Normal Tank Weapon Proc - Your weapon swings have a chance to grant you Blessing of Light, increasing your strength by 100 and your healing received by up to 300 for 10 sec.
    Item - Icecrown 25 Heroic Tank Weapon Proc - Your weapon swings have a chance to grant you Blessing of Light, increasing your strength by 115 and your healing received by up to 340 for 10 sec.
    Item - Icecrown 25 Normal Slow Melee Weapon Proc - Your weapon swings have a chance to grant you Necrotic Touch for 10 sec, causing all your melee weapon attacks to deal an additional 9% damage as shadow damage.
    Item - Icecrown 25 Heroic Slow Melee Weapon Proc - Your weapon swings have a chance to grant you Necrotic Touch for 10 sec, causing all your melee weapon attacks to deal an additional 10% damage as shadow damage.
    Item - Icecrown 25 Normal Dagger Proc - Your melee weapon attacks have a chance to trigger Invigoration, granting you 2 energy, 1 rage, 60 mana, or 4 runic power every 2 sec for 10 sec.
    Item - Icecrown 25 Heroic Dagger Proc - Your melee weapon attacks have a chance to trigger Invigoration, granting you 2 energy, 1 rage, 60 mana, or 4 runic power every 2 sec for 12 sec.
    OMG CHANCE ON HITS? IN MY WOTLK WEPS?!

Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by Jundas
    Says the rogue? It's okay, we all get nerfed sometime or another. You'll live.
    You should rename yourself to Mute, your just as biased and non nonsensical as he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix
    Just stating my opinion.
    your opinion is something that was shown to be false a longtime ago.
    And with nothing more than a whimper, the sig faded into the void.
    Please read our Sig/Avatar rules here.

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Yay, it's safe to fly in wintergrasp lol.

"Your harmful spells have a chance to cause you to summon a Val'kyr to fight by your side for 30 sec."

Gotta love being a caster...
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

And yet, you can see in my original post, that I was quoting "Says the rogue? It's okay, we all get nerfed sometime or another. You'll live."

I was trying to make it known that rogues, have in fact, been nerfed before. Apparently, bias is all around.

I don't think anyone was denying that rogues have been nerfed before. The only reason I even bothered to reply was that your post came off as overly hostile to me. If you had simply said this is not the first time rogues have received a nerf and the other post quoted you and insulted you I would have made a post in response to him instead. It really has nothing at all to do with you being a rogue.

Well with that out of the way, I'm glad you got your point across. Also, obligatory "OMG Shadowmourne proc is OP/Sucks" as well as a thumbs up for the other weapon procs.

Edit: Why do the majority of rogues who reply personally attack the people saying they deserved the nerf, can't they just take it as someones opinion and move on. Someone making a negative comment about your class is no reason to attack them, maybe you should just respond by commenting on their class. Ex: "You're just made because rogues are a counter to <class>", or anything other than "Ur Bad LOL l2p scrub, go diaf". Do you see the difference?

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lild
    Damn, Halls of Reflection still isn't open on the PTR.
    I feel your pain I want to do it and also get the sword quest done to see how it unfolds.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by NefariousNinja
    Yay, it's safe to fly in wintergrasp lol.
    Not from combat rogues... no knock back just 'teleporting' behind you repetedly. I've done that so many times
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Collix

Ex:

Ok so the Arpen nerf was not a nerf to warriors?
    And yes they are fixes when they were broken in the first place, yes it makes the class stronger but it means they are brining the class to where they visioned it to be not with a broken ability.
    And with nothing more than a whimper, the sig faded into the void.
    Please read our Sig/Avatar rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by Failbot
    More mage pvp buff... Awsome... Not like they are OP atm or anything.

For crying out loud blizz wtf are u doing, what 15yo(with mage) is running the place?
    They're not buffs... you just don't understand mages correctly.

1. The Frozen Core change is a nerf. PvP mages would get 1 second frostbolts after an ice lance critted on the PTR. Now they don't. This is a nerf.
    2. The Deep Freeze change only applies to PvE for raid bosses. It will continue not to do damage in PvP.
    3. The Mirror Image change is to compensate for the fact pets don't get AoE avoidance in PvP any more. You can't AoE images down on live because they have high avoidance. No they don't, but have high health instead.

None of them are making mages OP.