Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Icecrown Citadel Testing - October 26-30

Why do the Americans get the interesting fights

Deleted

I have to say, i'm slightly dissapointed. Sindragosa is being tested on the PTR, yet i would've expected that to be one of the more closely kept fights. Correct me if i'm wrong, but i personally thought that one would be getting the internal treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Swarley
    Exactly what I was thinking. If they don't cancel most of the testing this week ICC might actually be somewhat close to release on live realms I would think.

Also, if they release ICC in mid-November, it could last longer than Sunwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious
    I have to say, i'm slightly dissapointed. Sindragosa is being tested on the PTR, yet i would've expected that to be one of the more closely kept fights. Correct me if i'm wrong, but i personally thought that one would be getting the internal treatment.
    I don't know. I would have to think that there isn't anything spoiler heavy about Sindragosa to keep it a secret battle.

all I care about is Sindragosa

I have wanted to pummel that bitch for a while now
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I just had a new idea for Sindragosa. If your raid defeats Sindragosa, there should be a phased log-in screen with either Sindragosa laying dead, or have Sindragosa dead with your character standing there posing Captain Morgan style on Sindragosa's head. A man can dream, a man can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyshh
    all I care about is Sindragosa

I have wanted to pummel that bitch for a while now
    same, ever since i saw the cinematic for wotlk it was like "i wanna take that big ass frost wyrm bitch doooown" lol

Testing now up to full speed! First week of December now seems like the early favorite for patch release. I'd even listen to arguments for a November release.... though well have to see how testing goes before we can make that call.

Sindragosa had better restore tail swipe to dragons, none of this Malygos nonsense.
    I'm afraid we have a slight apocalypse on our hands

Quote Originally Posted by DrRight
    Testing now up to full speed! First week of December now seems like the early favorite for patch release. I'd even listen to arguments for a November release.... though well have to see how testing goes before we can make that call.

Sindragosa had better restore tail swipe to dragons, none of this Malygos nonsense.
    I'd be reluctant to hear anything about November. December 1st is the earliest I'd take seriously.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Someone should tell Daelo that summer time ended in other parts of the world too. *cough* Europe

Deleted

will there be a livestream available this evening???

yea i would want to know that aswell, any livestreams? ;P