DK Blood PvE advice

Recently swapped t8 helm for Faceplate of the Silver Champion from toc10 and actually noticed a dps decrease which I've put down to dps technique and the situational raid fights for now.
    But my question is when do you stop going for Str and go for ArP? since this is what i think i could put the dps loss down to since the t8 had considerable ArP and has now been swapped for +str and haste

Arm link for reference
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...e&n=Th%C3%A9ta

Re: DK Blood PvE advice

Eh, it may have been the haste that dropped you. I've never found haste to be very appealing (Unholy Presence is just far more effective, plus the Icy Talons raid buff). I hope you didn't DE that old helm.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

I believe Arp becomes more effective than strength at around 6200 AP fully raid buffed, but that might have changed.

Not meaning to steal the thread but I have a question as well. I was recently using Edge of Ruin from ToC due to getting screwed on rolls... Anyway, tonight Reinforced Shadowstrike dropped in 25 Ony and was given to me. It has a much higer Ilvl and higher top end damage, but the itemization and the change from Str > Agi is it still worth the trade?

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places

Absolutely. Agility is just crit for DK's where Strength is pure attack power and will ultimately do more damage than agility.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory_07
    Not meaning to steal the thread but I have a question as well. I was recently using Edge of Ruin from ToC due to getting screwed on rolls... Anyway, tonight Reinforced Shadowstrike dropped in 25 Ony and was given to me. It has a much higer Ilvl and higher top end damage, but the itemization and the change from Str > Agi is it still worth the trade?
    str is always better than agi for a DK

Before the ArP nerf, It was at about 6.000 AP where it was better to gem for ArP.....

After it, I would think it would make that number go much higher. I would say just keep stacking Str.... I could be wrong but unless you have like 7000 AP, just makes ense that stregnth would be better?

Where did you test your dps? In a raid situation or a a loldummy?

6200 ap was the number fully raid buffed pre 3.2.2

Now just stack str because no number has really been tested since