Holy Paladin PVP suggestions

Hey guys, I usually don't like PVPing on a paladin but me and my warrior friend started and it's great. We both raid alot and are geared in mostly ToC 10, and 25 gear. I used to pvp as ret and get to ~1600 as in 2s and 3s before I quest cause my teammates were dbags. Anyways my current "pvp" set is PVE gear with a Pvp Trink + 2 Hateful (Helm and Hands) and I'm at about 320 resillience (horrible I know). We got to 1200 usually maintaining a 2win :1 loss ratio. I'm wondering which furious peace to buy first, I have about 900 points. All the furious pieces I have access to make me have a loss in almost every stat except a gain in resilience and stamina.

Which do you guys think we should keep on rolling till we can get relentless? Or just start buying furious even though I loose stats?

Also I know Prot/holy was nerfed but I still see people use it, is it viable? And how so?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...27thol&n=Motat

Is my armory currently i'm in my bad prot set but i'm logging out in me PvE/PvP gear set. So if you guys want to look later, please =)

EDIT: How should I gem my pvp gear? For PvE i'm going full int at the moment. What do I do for PvP?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Holy Paladin PVP suggestions

as the healer Id suggest you go ahead and get the furious gear because they will always target you first for 2 reasons, 1 you the healer and 2 if you can force a paladin to bubble he is basically screwed after it's gone.

On another note if your going in as holy/prot spec learn to hide behind pillars, make sure you use every buff possible & have stoicism talent or any1 with an offensive dispel will will chain dispel all your buffs.

If your going in as prot/holy make sure you got aura mastery or any team that can interrupt or silence will win from your lack of being able to cast.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Holy Paladin PVP suggestions

Oh also if your having trouble with caster teams be sure to pick up sacred cleansing, the buff it gives can be absolutely amazing for reducing magic/disease/poison damage taken & will buff quite frequently if your facing teams that are stupid enough to reapply magic debuffs after you cleanse em.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.