Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Emblem of Frost - Heroic Daily Dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Gerterface
    The casual's has already got the difficulty, but can't we get any way to look cool expect achievements that no1 checks?

Reward is [Penissuit].

WoW too easy for you? -> Quit
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gerterface
    Did you even read what I wrote?
    Emblems of FROST from daily heroic, everyone, the noobish guy who just dinged 80 at my office, will get the last tier.
    And that affects you HOW?

Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster
    Yep, it's soooo easy to do a daily heroic which rewards 2 emblems per turn-in so that we can all get our "easy" 75 emblem helms, which (and bear with me hear my maths is awful) is about 38 days of dailies just for one piece.

I am not raiding anymore, focusing on school, ect. But I still think this game has become too easy. I logged in after 2 months break, 3.2 was launched 4 weeks ago. I got full t9 in 3 weeks. 3 fucking weeks. Without a guild. Raids shouldn't be puggable imo, because it ruins all the idea of having a guild. Also by doing this, blizzard ruined old content. For example almost no one raids naxxramas, in rare occasions ulduar is being raided. All goes like "no way I won't raid that low content why should I progress when I can get much better gear doing heroics and doing VoA". VoA, in my opinion, shouldn't have been created. In TBC casuals had karazhan, gruul's lair and magtheridon. That's first tier's raids. Let's look what's up now. ToC, Onyxia, VoA. You can get t9 gear there, which is third tier of the expansion. This game's idea, which pulled so many people was that you gear was showing your dedication to the game. Now, you get ABIT better gear for being five times more dedicated.

I don't support this blizzard's tactic. I could bet number of people quitting wow has increased, I haven't seen statistics of how many are playing WoW at the moment for almost a year. I think that shows nothing but that number is decreasing.

I threw my 2 cents here.
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

Deleted

Altough I dislike the idea of making content insanely hard and stupid (i.e you HAD to bech some classes and stack some - that wasn't hard, that was stupid) like sunwell was, they should have stayed with the orginial badge system. With this new system, guilds are able to skip everything and jump straight to ToC25. That's wasting some good content right there.

Good thing is I have already cleared all the content, so that doesn't really affect me. But if I had just started playing, I'd like to see all the content, not only the very last raid of the expansion after farming some heroics. Sure, you can go there to have fun, but it's pretty easy and booring when you are horrible overgearing it. Ulduar in full Naxx25 gear was fun and challening, like raiding should be. Too bad new players will never experience that.

I'm not that type of a guy who brags with titles and heroic gear or anything, and I don't think anyone should dedicade their lives for this game (far too many are). Above mentioned just bugs me abit, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunius

I am not raiding anymore, focusing on school, ect. But I still think this game has become too easy. I logged in after 2 months break, 3.2 was launched 4 weeks ago. I got full t9 in 3 weeks. 3 fucking weeks. Without a guild. Raids shouldn't be puggable imo, because it ruins all the idea of having a guild. Also by doing this, blizzard ruined old content. For example almost no one raids naxxramas, in rare occasions ulduar is being raided. All goes like "no way I won't raid that low content why should I progress when I can get much better gear doing heroics and doing VoA". VoA, in my opinion, shouldn't have been created. In TBC casuals had karazhan, gruul's lair and magtheridon. That's first tier's raids. Let's look what's up now. ToC, Onyxia, VoA. You can get t9 gear there, which is third tier of the expansion. This game's idea, which pulled so many people was that you gear was showing your dedication to the game. Now, you get ABIT better gear for being five times more dedicated.

I don't support this blizzard's tactic. I could bet number of people quitting wow has increased, I haven't seen statistics of how many are playing WoW at the moment for almost a year. I think that shows nothing but that number is decreasing.

I threw my 2 cents here.
    Now you can take it back and buy some tea in school.

First, you get stupid T9 for badges and Raid PUGs, and you still can't get T9.9 (TOC25 Heroic set) without a guild. So if you can't raid hard, you see just content, NOT BEST ITEMS. So your gear shows that you are casual
    Second, there will be Guild rating in Cata, so guilds are good :-)
    Third, bliz wants money. More casual content = more money.

Well, I would say "Guys stop whining", but I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion.

They're making the game for the people who aren't lucky enough to get into the top 5 guilds on their server. They make it so more and more people can see the content. I like the fact that they're doing this to the game, since I never got past Kara/Mag/Gruul back in TBC.

The only problem I have is that you can get tier peices from badges. I never liked that back when T7 was the shit. I still don't like it even now. And what also sucks is that the only place that T9 actually DROPS is in 25 ToGC. The rest you have to get from badges. What happened to them just dropping? Like Naxx or Ulduar? Go back to that.

But also, all of you so-called "hardcore" raiders out there, you'll be clearing the content faster and with more ease then the "casuals", and you'll have much better versions of the gear they have because you actually complete hard modes. Everybody wins, geez.

If you do nothing but heroics, you'll get 2 emblems a day. This was the same garbage argument with PvPers whining about people losing 10 games a week and getting epics, when really then could lose 10 games and get AN epic every 3-4 weeks. You'll get your gear much much faster than people running only heroics so get over it.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Wenger

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sunius

I am not raiding anymore because I cant stand other people getting gear without having to pound their head into a brick wall (like vanilla in Naxx / C'thun) and that is just not right, gear should be something that you have to waste years of your life on, just to obtain one piece, and then because a boss only drops 2 items, you have an incredibly rare chance of it being your item, and if it is you have to roll against like 5 people of the same class (yes i write run on sentences) I still think this game has become too easy, because I logged in after a 2 months break, 3.2 was launched a while ago and I got full (crap 232) t9 in 3 weeks. 3 fucking weeks running stuff every day and I got super lucky on drops in VOA and I got the 232 set and omfg QQQQ this is retarded. Without a guild I might add omfg omfg I did it on my own ! Raids shouldn't be puggable imo because who wants to be able to pug content? You should have to belong to a Hard core raiding guild just like in vanilla and only a fraction of a percentage of the population should ever see the final end game content beacuse you should have to spend 60+ hours a week raiding content because if you dont it ruins the idea of having a guild. Also by doing this, blizzard ruined old content. For example almost no one raids naxxramas anymore and just forget the fact that they will be implementing the new quests so that people go back. I mean hell they did this in vanilla ya kno? They introduced AQ 40 and Naxx 40 and the guilds that were doing those raids STOPPED running MC or even BWL for their mains and only went to those for alt runs. I mean omfg releasing new content ruins old content because it replaces it, and dont even get me started on ulduar, I mean NO one goes back anymore to try to get their proto drakes, its so wrong i mean omfg.

And whats up with hard modes? I mean the gear only frags the regular stuff.. Dps rings with 2 sockets on them from a 10 man hard mode towards the end of an expansion? I mean this gear totally frags the regular gear, and it requires so much more effort to get. I mean hard modes are like so ez lolol 99% of the population has them on farm status atm. just the other day i saw people in their tier 9 lvl 232 gear pugging anub hard mode 25.

I threw my 2 cents here.
    fixed

you also threw in your idiocy.

edit: you also apparently created your MMO account so you could impress the population here with your stupidity.

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

I spend my Triumphs on Crusader Orbs and become rich, I then buy small Thai boys and keep them in my basement.

Will probebly do the same with Emblems of Frost and there crafting equivelent.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaths
    fixed

you also threw in your idiocy.

edit: you also apparently created your MMO account so you could impress the population here with your stupidity.
    wat?

1. I didn't get single drop from VoA
    2. I am not saying only hardcore guilds should get to end game - I am saying that YOU SHOULD dedicate your time to WoW to become good - that's the way of MMORPGs
    3. You are an asshole.
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

So you get same gear from end game raid, ICC, as you can get with daily heroics.

WAATAFAAACK? I thought Blizzard learned from their mistakes.... >

Badge system is okay...

You get Conquest from HC's and Triumph from daily HC's... Come on, okay, it's okay, more people can go to ICC...

You get same gear from end game raid, ICC, as you can get with daily heroics.

No! Come on! There is already VoA and really easy badge system.... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Machine
    Altough I dislike the idea of making content insanely hard and stupid (i.e you HAD to bech some classes and stack some - that wasn't hard, that was stupid) like sunwell was, they should have stayed with the orginial badge system. With this new system, guilds are able to skip everything and jump straight to ToC25. That's wasting some good content right there.
    Hmpf, they started with that in TBC, it's not different from todays system. When sunwell came you could buy BT level of gear for Badge of Justice. Then you could just skip SSC/TK/MH/BT in other words? I actually changed to a hardcore guild when SWP came, I would be a bit undergeared, but thanks to the Badges I was just as good geared as the rest of the new guild.

They make it this way because people CAN skip content so those whos a bit undergeared joins a new guild, or someone need to change an alt to a main for the greater good of the progress guild. It's made so the guild don't have to go back and raid t7/t8/t9 gear content again for their progression.

It's not something new!

I'm still uneasy about full T9 from heroics with the Triumph change.

I never had an issue with the Sunwell quality off-pieces, but something about giving out tier just doesn't seem right. I'll still benefit from it, since I've been playing my rogue more consistently and his gear is atrocious, but meh, leave tier in the actual raids or just offer a few pieces and not the entire set like with T7 and T8 content.

Quote Originally Posted by Dackout
    Just so you know, they're always going to do this. They're always going to hand out 'welfare' epics so that everyone can see the current villain, in this expansion and the next.
    Are you seriously calling t10 welfare?! Are u as dumb as you sound.

Blizzard has given EVERYONE the chance at getting t10. The difference is the speed you get it and tier level you get.

For someone who runs heroics everyday, its going to take like 5 MONTHS to get enough emblems for the base t10 gear.
    For someone who runs heroics everyday, 10 man and 25 man ICC, its going to take maybe 2 months maybe max up in t10 and then t10.25 or whatever it is going to be called from the tokens.

Why does it matter that the heroic runner may or may not have a full set of t10 by the end of the expansion when a raider with have a full level or 2 of t10 for months during the end of the expansion