Thread: Aura Mastery

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Aura Mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice

Wrong. AM can be used on every fight in TotC and I do use it on each.

Did you read what I wrote? I didn't said it wasn't useful (it's a amazing skill, really), i just said that, while Aura Mastery can only help one element or interrupt, Divine Sac will mitigate all incomming dmg. At Beasts, AM will only help with Bile/breaths/icecone, while Divine Sac will also shield wall the tanks.

And well, I did check on world of logs and it absorved more than the HP cap. In a 10-man group I have about 23k hp. 1.5 x 23k = 34.500. If you check this log, you will see it absorved 44k

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i...?s=5690&e=5961

With AM does it increase effects of "all" auras currently active in the raid or only the paladin that activates the ability.
    e.g. 3 paladins in a raid...one with fire resist,one frost resist and one devo.
    One paladin activates aura mastery...
    Does the raid benifit from increased fire,ice and devo auras at the same time or just one?

your aura only

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    your aura only
    k thx

Why would a ret have retribution aura on anyway? Well maybe if you are stacked with paladins and have all auras..but normally it's the best choice to use a resistance aura, right? (or devo if you don't have a pally tank or concentration if you don't have a holy pally).
    What does ret aura do in a raid environment..200 damage?

edit: just read of the ret aura bug.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    Why would a ret have retribution aura on anyway? Well maybe if you are stacked with paladins and have all auras..but normally it's the best choice to use a resistance aura, right? (or devo if you don't have a pally tank or concentration if you don't have a holy pally).
    What does ret aura do in a raid environment..200 damage?

edit: just read of the ret aura bug.
    Because of the mechanic of how Ret Aura functions (X damage dealt when damage is taken), yes, it is the 2nd weakest or the weakest aura to use in a Raid.